Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Get Property Rental Expiration Alerts From Your Mobile Device - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Property Rental Expiration Alerts From Your Mobile Device (271 Views)

Where Can I Get Property For Sale In Nigeria? / READ Reasons Why Landlords/investors Lose Their Investment On Rental Property / sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Property Rental Expiration Alerts From Your Mobile Device by teeefashh: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2016
I came across a web app made in Nigeria and for Nigerians. This web app is a dedicated solution or tool for property management in general. among all the function it has, the ability to be reminded on your property rental expiration is outstanding brilliance by the makers, especially in this city that never sleeps, where every one is busy and could forget numbers and dates. oh well it reminds by email and by text messages only wen subscribed for. www.reale.com.ng is a tool i think would make it big in Nigeria, but lack the proper funding to go out there to the public i guess. it has other functions too like showcase and sharing properties that are vacant to a group created or an individual, share all documents pertaining to the profession, set appointments with with leads or tenants to be, visual representation of properties managed by the agent, paperless documentation, generate reports for landlords etc. asides that it also caters for the need of big real estate agencies, making properties more easier to assign to and monitor by the agency staffers. Its far from being a listing site, but an online property management tools all in one platform that helps an agent, landlord property manager or care taker work more effectively and even remotely. it also gives you the luxury of real time inputs on activities concerning your properties. i have tried it out and it works well. The major areas it takes care of is
property management
connects agents
showcase property, making it professional and yet social you would thank me later wink smiley grin

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Invest In Landed Properties In Abuja Now / FOR SALE: 4B/R Duplex Setback On A Plot Of Land At Ayobo / FOR SALE: Full Plot Of Land At Abiola Farm Estate Ayobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.