Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling (1714 Views)

Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office / 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
1. When someone wets the bed and now the whole room is unbearable.

Oh no!
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
2. When your siblings don’t knock before entering your room then you remember it’s their room too.

So you people cannot sleep on the roof or something?
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
3. When their friends visit and they decide to hang out in the room.

Hello please we are already too many in this place come and be going!
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
make I park here

grin
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by Kenneth205(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Following..
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hahaha.....That no2 sha grin
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by Kenneth205(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
suzan404:
make I park here

grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
4. When they enter your side of the room.

With speed and alacrity.
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=Kenneth205 post=48417619][/quote]*gives him handkerchief to cover his mouth*
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
5. When one of your things is missing and you’re not sure you lost it or they took it.

Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
6. When you are ready to sleep but they aren’t ready yet so the light is still on.

Please what are you doing?
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by benedictnsi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
folleowing u like twitter
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
7. When they scatter the room and your mother comes to shout at you.

I didn’t even do anything!

1 Like

Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
8. When your crush calls and you have to hide to talk to him/her so your siblings don’t start adding mouth.

“HAYYYY ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM. EHEN GOOD EVENING OH. HELLOOOO.”
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by SlimAdenike(f): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
story of my life is trending
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
3. When their friends visit and they decide to hang out in the room.

Hello please we are already too many in this place come and be going!

Lol.
Lawd help you if they're noisy...

1 Like

Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by SlimAdenike(f): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
8. When your crush calls and you have to hide to talk to him/her so your siblings don’t start adding mouth.

“HAYYYY ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM. EHEN GOOD EVENING OH. HELLOOOO.”

This is the most annoying of the entire list

1 Like

Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
9. How your siblings stare at you when your parents beat you and you go to cry in your room:

“Sorry. Oya what happened?”
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
10. What the queue for the bathroom looks like:

“I’m after you oh!”
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
11. When you have a few moments of peace and quiet and the room to yourself.

Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
12. When your siblings come back to scatter your peace of mind.

Is it too much to ask for peace and quiet?
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
13. When you tell your parents you would like your own room and they suggest you marry:

Na wa oh!

http://zikoko.com/list/if-you-ever-shared-a-room-with-your-siblings-you-can-relate/
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by youngaz(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Aahcheesycheesy i can relate 2 some of 'em if nt all...remembered wen 3 of my cousins came bak from abroad and dey will be like....heey! Can't u knock?...what??..iffa hear... in my own room?...one of dem even told me dat i shuld please sleep on d couch in d parlour dat dey wanna enjoy d bed alone..mtcheww i tied dem altogeda throway dem for dat same couchgrin ....nah Naija una dey learn ao to respect eldersgrin

1 Like

Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by omogidi234(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by christaddicted: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin

cool cool cool

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by DirtyGold: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Okay
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by Lordkylie(f): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
i can totally relate to all of them esp that crush own,everybody wants to say hello in a patronising manner. I'm like shush now abeg,the guy doesn't even know i'm crushing on him!
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by Incrizz(f): 12:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Mizzbouqui bathroom queue?? You guys are like 6 or 10? grin
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by ANIEXTY(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2016
Ok i was here!
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Incrizz:
Mizzbouqui bathroom queue?? You guys are like 6 or 10? grin
We are not that many, we are just 5
But we do queue
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by mizzbouqui(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2016
Lordkylie:
i can totally relate to all of them esp that crush own,everybody wants to say hello in a patronising manner. I'm like shush now abeg,the guy doesn't even know i'm crushing on him!
Exactly grin
Re: 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling by Dahkogrin007(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
youngaz:
Aahcheesycheesy i can relate 2 some of 'em if nt all...remembered wen 3 of my cousins came bak from abroad and dey will be like....heey! Can't u knock?...what??..iffa hear... in my own room?...one of dem even told me dat i shuld please sleep on d couch in d parlour dat dey wanna enjoy d bed alone..mtcheww i tied dem altogeda throway dem for dat same couchgrin ....nah Naija una dey learn ao to respect eldersgrin

U mean dey came back frm Benin Republic

Na joke I dey o

(1) (2) (Reply)

(advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me / African Tales Of The Moonlight #3: Miscellaneous. / Nigerian Lady To Embark On 21 Days Dry Fast For Wizkid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.