Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Muslim Please Help On This Issue - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Please Help On This Issue (633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Please Help On This Issue by nurain150(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
i am a Muslim, please help me check on this rullings.due to some shoot-out that has died down in our area before Friday.my mum said i should not pray jumat at the central mosque .but she can send me to the area of the mosque to get her something..........and she said i should not pray ishai prayer but she can send me out at night, should i obey her or i should obey the will of allah.before i was allowed to pray jumat .though the jumat is in a market.she do not allow me to go to jumat sayinv it too far.but she can send me there.
Re: Muslim Please Help On This Issue by hopefuLandlord: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
nurain150:
i am a Muslim, please help me check on this rullings.due to some shoot-out that has died down in our area before Friday.my mum said i should not pray jumat at the central mosque .but she can send me to the area of the mosque to get her something..........and she said i should not pray ishai prayer but she can send me out at night, should i obey her or i should obey the will of allah.before i was allowed to pray jumat .though the jumat is in a market.she do not allow me to go to jumat sayinv it too far.but she can send me there.

Oga, there's Islamic threads where you'll discuss with purely Muslims

Kindly go there and get all the answers you seek
Re: Muslim Please Help On This Issue by Seun(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Praise be to Allaah.
The scholars are agreed that Jumu’ah prayer is not obligatory for women, and that they may pray four rak’ahs of Zuhr in their homes.

Ibn al-Mundhir (may Allaah have mercy on him) says in al-Ijmaa’ (no. 52):
They are unanimously agreed that Jumu’ah is not obligatory for women. End quote.

The evidence for that is the hadeeth of Taariq ibn Shihaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) according to which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Jumu’ah is a duty that is required of every Muslim in congregation, except four: a slave, a woman, a child or one who is sick.”
https://islamqa.info/en/73339 Please obey your mother.
Re: Muslim Please Help On This Issue by Empiree: 4:22am On Aug 13, 2016
nurain150:
You didnt give enough details though. it looks like there is some sort of commotion in the area of the mosque which may be detrimental to your safety. Yes, there is Islamic injunction in this case actually where you may stay away from the area until the situation gets better. Even if it rains heavily, you may not go to the masjid. Not going to the masjid does not mean you cant pray at home.

You also stated that she would send you out to the same area. Is your mom a muslima or not?. In any case, from your write up, she doesnt say you should not pray. She basically prevents you from going to the mosque due to shootout problems in the area. Well, discount the fact that she sent you to the same area to buy stuff. Pray at home for the moment. It only becomes problem IF, ONLY IF she tells you or prevents you from praying. That's where her opinion doesnt count but she has not do that as yet. There is a ruling i came across sometimes ago. The narration seems to be in the time of Kalifa saidina Ali (RA) who said if you go out to pray at the mosque in the time of war or some sort of crisis and the road is unsafe, if you die you put yourself in danger. Allah knows best. I do not currently have the correct narration at the moment.

Again, your mom's opinion doesnt count ONLY if she doesnt want you to pray. That would have constituted disobeying Allah. I mean you only disobey her if she asks you to disobey Allah. So far, she is not saying that you should not pray. You can pray at home for now

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Please Help On This Issue by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Seun:
https://islamqa.info/en/73339 Please obey your mother.

Lol, when did you become an Alfa?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Please Help On This Issue by Empiree: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2016
^

Was going to say that when i saw his post. I chose to let him be.

Maybe he's reasoning with Islam gradually cheesy
Re: Muslim Please Help On This Issue by Feanah(f): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Assalamu alaikum brother
I think you should ask a very knowledgeable muallim this question
You can ask Sheikh Assim Alhakeem,I believe he's one of the most knowledgeable scholars we have now and his answers are pretty much on the 'middle path'.He tries to reply as soon as possible too
http://www.assimalhakeem.net/ask-a-question/

Just make your questions as clear as possible

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto Declares Tomorrow As Eld Fitr Day / The Cost Of Ram / Everybody Draw Mohammed Day. Your Opinions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.