Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Petlanders What Attracted You To That Breed You Are Keeping Now - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Petlanders What Attracted You To That Breed You Are Keeping Now (668 Views)

Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Buy Any Dog Breed You Want @rickys Kennel / Petlanders, What Is The Name Of This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petlanders What Attracted You To That Breed You Are Keeping Now by wunmi590(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Petlanders, i think this thread is becoming so boring day by day.

Please let try and activate it back to it normal position which is the heaven (front page grin).

Come in and tell us what motivated you yo start keeping that breed you have in your family, either dog, monkey, bird, cat and what have you.

Cc: Seun, Prodeegee, fynestboi, knyte, maggpies, barcaboi, and other pet lovers

Re: Petlanders What Attracted You To That Breed You Are Keeping Now by wunmi590(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
I choose GSD for thier beauty, strength, maturity, aggressiveness, playfulness. And I most tell you that I have never regreted owning one.

I present to you Zara, most friendly, aggressive, playful. grin

Re: Petlanders What Attracted You To That Breed You Are Keeping Now by Tallesty1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
I was @ a friends house that day and we were playing game when his neighbour [a lady in her early forties] came to buy the puppy[now called feminist].

I asked my friend what she was looking for[because you hardly see her discuss with a man] and he told me that she came to buy the puppy.

Now this lady was in her forties that time and still single apparently because she hates men, she doesn't believe anything good can come from men and she frowns whenever a man is talking to her.

So when I looked at her and the innocent looking dog that she was about to imprison, I FELT SAD FOR THE DOG.

I mean, if she cannot get one good man to live with from the millions of men on earth then why would she own a pet?

Because the poor animal has no choice?

No! It is not happening.

So I called my friend aside and convinced him to sell the puppy to me.

That was how I got him and why I named him feminist or femi for short.
Re: Petlanders What Attracted You To That Breed You Are Keeping Now by Magpies(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
SPACE BOOKED
Re: Petlanders What Attracted You To That Breed You Are Keeping Now by okikiosibodu(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Land booked. I will come and develop later, 'cause I don't have a canine yet (no cash to take care of one now), but I'll definitely get one. Anyways, I have some borrow pose canines. I love Boerboels 'cause of their massive sizes and their muscular physique. Its a kind of dog that you can be confident it'll defend you, with his weight and stamina. Would have loved Caucs too, but the wahala of grooming it will be too much for me (they shed fur heavily). Also, I am not sure I'll like the wahala of cropping. Watch out for my profile...I will soon create a thread about my experiences with them, soo
@Magpies : I double sight you. This is GCFR-OSIBODU on your bbm list

Here is a picture of me with THUNDER of Bada Kennel (he is a pedigree fawn-coated male) and MAYA of Dogbreath Kennel (she is a non-pedigree brindle female)

*Modified*
Here is the link to one of my diaried

https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel#48517286

(1) (Reply)

Help My Adult Gsd Isn't Eating / Female Caucasian Pups For Sale / My Dog Still Bleeds After Mating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.