Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. (4373 Views)

A Hilarious Meme Advising Ladies / No Watch If You No Fit Laugh For Pidgin / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by Jameskyrian(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is probably the most hilarious chat you'd ever read. a certain boy took his time to plan his own robbery as he found out he had fallen mugu.hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaaa.

click on the link to laugh ...

http://www.jkcyno.com/2016/08/12/funny-see-the-most-hilarious-chat-that-would-make-you-laugh-for-30mins/
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by ifex370(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Looks tempting sha oo.. I feel like clicking

But that ain't gona happen

4 Likes

Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by nkemcd(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
bros,

#parkwell
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by Jameskyrian(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
ifex370:
Looks tempting sha oo.. I feel like clicking

But that ain't gona happen

hahahahahahhaahhhahahhahhaaa......chai, naija people.
oya lets make a deal.....if you do not laugh after reading.....send me your number lemme send 1,500 airtime of choice to you
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by prahcetomi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ehn

4 Likes

Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by Kakamorufu(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
aint clicking shiii
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by Jameskyrian(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kakamorufu:
aint clicking shiii

Haaahahahahahjjaajajajjaaa.....ndi obi akpo.org
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by solara: 4:37am On Aug 13, 2016
prahcetomi:
Ehn

ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by prahcetomi(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2016
solara:

ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by Ikenna17(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Meh....
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by Jameskyrian(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
prahcetomi:
grin
abeg mention any drink of your choice......for laughing hahaahahaa......
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by prahcetomi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jameskyrian:

abeg mention any drink of your choice......for laughing hahaahahaa......
Just give me Moet
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by Jameskyrian(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
prahcetomi:
Just give me Moet

haba na....that's so outdated bro....however, what's your Add, i'ma give yo one carton......
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by prahcetomi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jameskyrian:

haba na....that's so outdated bro....however, what's your Add, i'ma give yo one carton......
Tor....gimme monkeytail grin
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by Jameskyrian(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
prahcetomi:
Tor....gimme monkeytail grin

hahaahhahahhhhaa....abeg am a born again...i can only give you a cow tail instead. ....loll
Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by prahcetomi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jameskyrian:

hahaahhahahhhhaa....abeg am a born again...i can only give you a cow tail instead. ....loll
Are you sure?

Re: Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. by gbaskiboy: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
la click la die

(1) (Reply)

7 Funny Ways Girls Apologise(memes) / Interesting Confusions! / Cowbell Our Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.