Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker (40553 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos / Finidi George Offers To Coach Golden Eaglets For Free / 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Dsf9666: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
ENJOY JARE.. DID I HEAR LOSS FORM? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by tyson99(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:
This Taiwo Awoniyi is so smart. He called on his twin sister to celebrate the birthday together so that they can both have the same age.
Not like Taye Taiwo that was in UK celebrating his 27th birthday, leaving his twin brother in Nigeria to celebrate the 39th birthday.
u don run me mental inside danfo ooo grin
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by successinlife: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=jejemanito post=48424610][/quote]

Then sue his family,then it will be cleared and we shall know if you are right or wrong.
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by sisisioge: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:
This Taiwo Awoniyi is so smart. He called on his twin sister to celebrate the birthday together so that they can both have the same age.
Not like Taye Taiwo that was in UK celebrating his 27th birthday, leaving his twin brother in Nigeria to celebrate the 39th birthday.

Orisirisi on NL! Oga, u sound very vast in you knowledge of the footballer and his family parole. You just made me laugh. Thanks cos I sure need some comic now grin grin
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Akinmicky: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
passionate88:
Different pictures different boobs size angry angry angry

na d only thing wey u see b dat.
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by greatness22(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
That girl 19?
Awoniyi family, make una fear God.
One stanely okoro a.k.a 9ja messi comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by bremmery: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:
I am still laughing with your comment.
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Talenthunters: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
How do you guys know that the Awoniyi twins are more than 19 years old? Are you their parents? People should back their arguments with facts rather than bank on figments of their own imaginations.

Tell Oyinbo people your age (with birth certificate as evidence), they wouldn't have any reason to doubt you. Black people with their BLACK SENSE will not only doubt you, but would work towards your downfall. cheesy

Happy Birthday to Awoniyi twins!

1 Like

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by scholes23(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
19?

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Akhere1: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
happy birthday my Guys
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by bigtt76(f): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hahaha my thoughts too. Make de girl nor come de celebrate 16 years every year as we de do grin

Tolexander:
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Akhere1: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
happy Birthday my guys
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by ouzo1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
The first picture,the papa no smile because him knw say no b the pikin wey him born actual age b dat

1 Like

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
So that guy is it forming 19
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by beautyerhu86(f): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mu2ni:
shocked shocked shocked

Checkout These Sexy Photos Of Taiwo Awoniyi's Twin Sister Here

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/ex-eaglets-striker-taiwo-awoniyi-twin.html

Must you be the first to comment? How many likes did you get for updating your status and being the first to comment?
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by yemmit90: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
shala01:
So that guy is it forming 19

Na Ahmed Musa own provoke me the most.

You will read "Lecester confirmed signing of 23 years old Nigeria international Ahmed Musa"
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by ManTiger(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mu2ni:
Ex Eaglets and former Flying Eagles striker, Taiwo Awoniyi, who spearheaded the Golden Eaglets and the Flying Eagles attacks during the record forth world FIFA U17 trophy in 2013 at the United Arab Emirates and at the recent world FIFA U20 world Cup respectively, celebrates his 19th birthday with his twin sister, Kehinde Awoniyi, today.

Taiwo Awoniyi was Kelechi Iheanacho's set lead by Manu Garba at the 2013 FIFA U17 world cup in the UAE where he became the leading striker after the team's main striker, Isaac Success, was down with a knee injury.

Taiwo Was also invited by Samson Siasia to the Olympics squad that conquered Africa during the qualification tournament where the Dream team VI lifted the trophy. [s]He was eventually dropped after he loss his form[/s].

Happy birthday!!!

He did not loose his form, he was dropped from the squad because he's a Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
yemmit90:

Na Ahmed Musa own provoke me the most.

You will read "Lecester confirmed signing of 23 years old Nigeria international Ahmed Musa"
My brother all these lie no dey let do well yet dem no go learn
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by IrradiatoR: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
zord33k:

I am not confirming the age because it is football age. she is more than that age I am seeing lol..

hmmmn. . .

it is well
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by vickylala239: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:
shey na me con talk am ni abi the OP?

Moreover, shey you be him relative ni?

What Is the meaning of [ni] ,is it a Latin word or What....

Can't seem to find it in my dictionary
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by stronggman: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
No be only 19yrs na 10yrs birthday, bcs of money your papa and mama follow join dey fool themselves.
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by wirinet(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
zord33k:
Happy Birthday to them.. the girl was actually my course mate.

You are invariably inditing Taiwo Awoniyi for using a false age. If she was your course mate, it means you are both graduates already. Even if you guys graduated last year, it means she must have gained admission into the university at the age of 14. It will be less if you guys have already done your youth service.
Please tell us when you graduated, then we will be able to estimate her age

1 Like

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by 4ward(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Happy Birthday to them
Mu2ni:
Ex Eaglets and former Flying Eagles striker, Taiwo Awoniyi, who spearheaded the Golden Eaglets and the Flying Eagles attacks during the record forth world FIFA U17 trophy in 2013 at the United Arab Emirates and at the recent world FIFA U20 world Cup respectively, celebrates his 19th birthday with his twin sister, Kehinde Awoniyi, today.

Taiwo Awoniyi was Kelechi Iheanacho's set lead by Manu Garba at the 2013 FIFA U17 world cup in the UAE where he became the leading striker after the team's main striker, Isaac Success, was down with a knee injury.

Taiwo Was also invited by Samson Siasia to the Olympics squad that conquered Africa during the qualification tournament where the Dream team VI lifted the trophy. He was eventually dropped after he loss his form.

Happy birthday!!!

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by femi4: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:
You are turning to Bala Sala small small
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by femi4: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
ManTiger:

He did not loose his form, he was dropped from the squad because he's a Yoruba.
He did, in fact Liverpool had to loan him
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by theoneJabulani(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Talenthunters:
How do you guys know that the Awoniyi twins are more than 19 years old? Are you their parents? People should back their arguments with facts rather than bank on figments of their own imaginations.

Tell Oyinbo people your age (with birth certificate as evidence), they wouldn't have any reason to doubt you. Black people with their BLACK SENSE will not only doubt you, but would work towards your downfall. cheesy

Happy Birthday to Awoniyi twins!
I am very sure u don't have eye problem. That guy is not younger than I am.
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Talenthunters: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
theoneJabulani:
I am very sure u don't have eye problem. That guy is not younger than I am.
How is that your problem?

Oh I get it, you are jealous because someone who claims to be younger than you have achieved what you cannot (and will never)! tongue
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Alhajipablo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
greatness22:
That girl 19?

Awoniyi family, make una fear God.

One stanely okoro a.k.a 9ja messi comes to mind.
where DAT okoro broda sef?
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by sylve11: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:

Una go kill person o grin grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins / Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.