Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,338 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die (46548 Views)

Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) / Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) / Nairaland Interschool debate third edition Quarter Finals: Winner 4 UNILORIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
We hereby use this medium to express our condolences as well as bring to the notice of the general student community the accident that occurred on the 7th of August, 2016.

As clearly stated in a previous press release by the Student Union tagged "THE RCF ACCIDENT" few days ago where we emphasized that we will not hesitate to release and keep you informed about the condition of everyone in the bus once we are certain about the latest development.

It has has been confirmed that the accident occurred at Jobele, along Oyo-Ibadan expressway leaving four dead out of 15 with ten injured.

During a visit to UITH yesterday, with the Deputy Vice Chancellor Management Services, Prof. Abdulkareem , Dean and Sub-Dean Student Affairs, Prof. Talabi and Dr. A. Yusuf as well as executives of the students Union we observed that the injured students have been responding to treatment and most of them have been discharged but for two .

It is with great displeasure that we release this official statement and the list of Students that were lost to the accident with their details below:

AKINWALE MARY
(300level)Mathematics

OGUNLEYE JEREMIAH (300level) Agriculture

ADEFOLARIN TOSIN
(400level) Chem. Engr.

OYEYODE CHRISTANA
(400level) Chemistry

The Students’ Union expresses her condolence to the bereaved families.

Good hearts have stopped beating. Good souls have ascended to heaven, we will never forget them.

The school and Union urge students not to be despondent and disconsolate in this trying period. Our resolve to see that this never occur again is as unshakable as our faith in God.

Our hearts go out to the families and loved ones of the bereaved. May God in his infinite mercies continue to shield them all.

Source
http://www.unilorinpeeps.com/forums/topic/four-unilorin-students-involved-rcf-ghastly-loses-life/

See earlier thread about the accident here https://www.nairaland.com/3274619/unilorin-redeemed-fellowship-students-accident

1 Share

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Esdb3: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
No next session for them niyen o. I'm happy for them they are free of this Cursed rolling sphere called earth.

The rate at which people die in that unilorin self ehn. I'm here if you need me tho death.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by youngest85(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
See their faces
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Swissheart(f): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
God have mercy. cry

2 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by ngoben(f): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
R ip

3 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Harkindeylee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
hmmmmm so soon.. R.I.P all died while serving thier creator

3 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by rummeh: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rip

Young people....

Waiting for the 1st soul to Blame Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rip

3 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by izyc88(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
rest in peace
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by oyetunder(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
The Dead were once alive; they had plans, they engaged in fashion, and their ambitions were wide and deep. Whoever sees an obituary or a burial site should always remember that nobody shall be here forever. Once we are able to remember this, we shall be able to understand the benefit of every second we are privileged to be here breathing...and we shall spend our given times on the things which are good and eternal. Amen

128 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by undefeated(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
youngest85:
See their faces
wetin do your own face ?

17 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by fawaz050(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Esdb3:
No next session for them niyen o. I'm happy for them they are free of this Cursed rolling sphere called earth.

The rate at which people die in that unilorin self ehn. I'm here if you need me tho death.
Mr,don't even start.The rate at which people die in Unilorin?.So people dont die elsewhere in other schools abi?.People dont die everyday abi?
Make i no use My grief yab U

Why are you associating something else with a natural But desolating incident

Alaye park well Joor

May God grant them peace

20 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by gokay11(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Painful RIP to them

2 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Aya lipsrsealed

Sorry ehn!

Better luck next time. For now just rest in pieces or haunt the life out of your village ppl.
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by okikiosibodu(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
I pray God gives their loved ones the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. All is well.

7 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by NOBODYY: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Another Thread for Atheists to feed on

But the truth is.. Why couldnt God save them? But they went to worship him na

Sometimes i ask God questions but he doesnt seem like he's ready to answer me embarassed

R.i.P to my Colleagues embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by ikharia91(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
May God rest their souls and give dem d grace to live again with Him in his Kingdom..Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by xamster(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
RIP
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sad.
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Chrisx1x(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Very painful way to go.
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Dahkogrin007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
RIP........ My thoughts are wit d parents

3 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Harrisee(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rest in peace. Till we meet to part no more

1 Like

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by chrisifeanyi: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
[/color]R.I.p[color=#990000]
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by GloriaNinja(f): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rest In peace to them
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by darocha1: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
oh my lord
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by statistics1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
so soon.. material there soul rest in perfect peace ... amen
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by yeyeboi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
RIP to the dead cry cry only GOD knows best

1 Like

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by statistics1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
so soon.. may there soul rest in perfect peace ... amen
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by mazizitonene(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rather unfortunate...........
Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Esdb3:

u really wanna die

4 Likes

Re: 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
May the God they worship Redeem them to his Glory

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB / Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) / How Many Did This, Back In Secondary School Days? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.