Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use (5238 Views)

Clean *toks* 307 Wagon.4both Private Use Or Commercial! Sw / A Tokunbo Toyota Highlander 2008 For Sale / Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by koolchicco: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
uplawal:

@koolchiccho, ofcourse to know what he would be sending his [b]hard stole money [/b]on

Not sure. lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by kaynoJah(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hmm. Kidnappers are still on the prowl. You better guard your details well as nothing will gladden their heart so warmly as catching you for that your Tokunbo Jet money! Dey plenty for Nairaland o!! Be careful.
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by koolchicco: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2009
^^Kidnappers?. . . Isn't He one of 'em? lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by Dudson: 12:01am On Sep 27, 2009
@ Poster, Honestly the way I see it, the earlier posts from the guys weren't intended to make jest of your thoughts and hopes but an indirect advice to you to look before leaping.
My bad but seeking to buy a private jet at this time is like an oversized joke. You need to consider the following:-
- Aviation fuel price.
- Pilot fee or salary as the case may be.
- Parking space/spot
- Runway
- Maintenance fee
- Documented 'GO' from aviation authorities which you'll definitely have to renew time to time.
If you really want to upgrade your status, take my advice and do the underlying:-
- Buy a really good/fancy house with all the recent state of the art security gadgets in a respectable part of the country emmm say Abuja for instance.
- Buy some brand new 2010/2011 cars with all the possible functions an automobile designer genius can think of.
- Invest in a couple of lucrative business
- Lend a helping hand to the less privileged in the society
- Buy a flight ticket when ever you feel like flying.
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by Princek12(m): 12:50am On Sep 27, 2009
I believe the poster should be more wary of 419ers than kidnappers.
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by efactor(m): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2009
Maga
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by Aare1(m): 1:18am On Sep 27, 2009
Dudson:

@ Poster, Honestly the way I see it, the earlier posts from the guys weren't intended to make jest of your thoughts and hopes but an indirect advice to you to look before leaping.
My bad but seeking to buy a private jet at this time is like an oversized joke. You need to consider the following:-
- Aviation fuel price.
- Pilot fee or salary as the case may be.
- Parking space/spot
- Runway
- Maintenance fee
- Documented 'GO' from aviation authorities which you'll definitely have to renew time to time.
If you really want to upgrade your status, take my advice and do the underlying:-
- Buy a really good/fancy house with all the recent state of the art security gadgets in a respectable part of the country emmm say Abuja for instance.
- Buy some brand new 2010/2011 cars with all the possible functions an automobile designer genius can think of.
- Invest in a couple of lucrative business
- Lend a helping hand to the less privileged in the society
- Buy a flight ticket when ever you feel like flying.
Guy if you are for real Oooo and not a scammer then heed the above advice.
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by Eaglebabe: 2:55am On Sep 27, 2009
Do mean a real private jet or the type they use in EDO state(groundnut shell)
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by ilosiwaju: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
na craze world we dey!
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by monopolist: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
Buying those jets in that above picture may mean contending with the witches and wizards who now fly them to their International summits.

The Management of Okada Air should sell those planes and distribute the money to the Motherless, Widows, Poor, Needy, Sick , the Small Medium Enterprises and Kingdom Projects.

I can assist and the owners will have Treasures in Heaven and not Trash in Hell
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by heyma: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
Floriana, Dude, I'm the business; and even if you are just dreaming or serious;
Contact me 49 163 405 8288
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by TayoUK(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
If you are for real, I know someone who is selling his for about 220,000 euros.

Here's the spec:

Cessna P-210 Pressurized Centurion Registration
SX-ASI
Year of construction 1978
City/Aerodrome: LGTS

Description : Cessna Centurion Pressurized P210N
Airplane time state: TTSN 2050 Hrs
FACTORY NEW ENGINE TSOH 59 Hrs
4 BLADE DE-ICE PROP
NEW PROP GOVERNOR
Interior LEATHER INTERIOR 10/10
Exterior ALWAYS HANGARED
2004 NEW PAINT
Avionics Full Avionics GARMIN PACK, GMA 340, GNS-530/430
HSI, GI-106 VOR/LOC/GPS/ILS
ATC KT76A-TSO Mode C
S-TEC A/P, FD
ALT Pre-Selector/Alerter/Annunciator ST-360 ST-645
STORM SCOPE
ADF
DUAL VAC SYSTEM
ELT 406
ELECTRIC TRIM
DIGITAL FUEL FLOW SYSTEM
FULL INSRTRUMENT PANEL LIGHTS
6 PLACE INTERCOM
Options EXT PWR SYSTEM
Remarks A/C LIKE NEW ! EXCELLENT CONDITION.
Price € 220,000 VAT Included

Get in touch, my contact details are in my profile. I can arrange a meeting between you two and if you pay for my ticket, I can also come along grin
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by saworoide: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
Please contact Sosoliso or Concord air. They have some faily used aircraft for sale.
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2009
Na wa o for naija, big men dont publicize because of the fear of efcc,so i doubt if d poster is out for real.
By d way how does this thread find its way to the front page, Long hissssssss.
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by PAININASS: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2009
Don't mind some people jelous of your wealth,you can even buy one Nairaland member and eat him/her up if you want,if private jet cost 220.000euro as Tayo-uk posted here then i think thousands of people on this forum can afford it
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by nnemak(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2009
Okija Saga , Some Jets donated at the shine are still for sale,
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by Nezan(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
welcome to NL, the world of illusions, ha ha ha . . grin . .
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by mastro: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2009

Here's the spec:

Cessna P-210 Pressurized Centurion Registration
SX-ASI
Year of construction 1978
City/Aerodrome: LGTS

Description : Cessna Centurion Pressurized P210N
Airplane time state: TTSN 2050 Hrs
FACTORY NEW ENGINE TSOH 59 Hrs
4 BLADE DE-ICE PROP
NEW PROP GOVERNOR
Interior LEATHER INTERIOR 10/10
Exterior ALWAYS HANGARED
2004 NEW PAINT
Avionics Full Avionics GARMIN PACK, GMA 340, GNS-530/430
HSI, GI-106 VOR/LOC/GPS/ILS
ATC KT76A-TSO Mode C
S-TEC A/P, FD
ALT Pre-Selector/Alerter/Annunciator ST-360 ST-645
STORM SCOPE
ADF
DUAL VAC SYSTEM
ELT 406
ELECTRIC TRIM
DIGITAL FUEL FLOW SYSTEM
FULL INSRTRUMENT PANEL LIGHTS
6 PLACE INTERCOM
Options EXT PWR SYSTEM
Remarks A/C LIKE NEW ! EXCELLENT CONDITION.
Price € 220,000 VAT Included
n

VIN number pls and how many kilometers on the clock?
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by omar22(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2009
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by mployer(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
I think I need a private jet too. my street is water-logged
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by mployer(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
Kenny both of you are right, last week that they are doing military parade and there president is fumbling on air that with this military they will crush any nation that try to stand on there way. Suddenly one of the parade jet crash in his presence

I LOVE THAT WARNING SIGNAL
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by sayso: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
some of those plane called Challenger,if I may ask what are they challenging?
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by slimes(m): 2:37am On Sep 30, 2009
This is too big a purchase to search for acceptance from the general public. If your offer is genuine then u should've done it in secret. Fraud is rampant.
Re: I Need A Tokunbo Jet For My Private Use by Amjustme: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
This guy wants to go into serious kidnapping grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Used Cars Tested By Mandilas / Clean Toyota Camry 1999 Model, N500,000 Urgently On Sale / 2014 American Spec Mercedes Benz GLK 350 (toks) In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.