Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months (973 Views)

Oyinbo Princess Separates From Olumide Edun, Her Nigerian Husband / Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore / Jhene Aiko Openly Cheating On Her Nigerian Husband (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months by Petmax: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
After 11 months of marriage, Jhene Aiko has reportedly filed for a divorce from her US based -Nigerian producer husband Dot da Genius.

According to E! News, the two were officially married in 2014 and they quietly separated in 2015.

Documents obtained show that the singer states “irreconcilable differences” as her reason for the divorce while also denying spousal support.

TMZ reported that in the past couple of months, while promoting their mixtape “Twenty88”, Big Sean and Jhene Aiko have sparked relationship rumours with their chemistry on and off the stage.

SOURCE: http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/08/jhene-aiko-to-divorce-nigerian-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy, Mynd44

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months by cruzita(f): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
I no know when dem marry but now I go know when dem go divorce

una welldone
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months by ouzo1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Their marriage wasn't announced so why is their divorce everywhere
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
undecided undecided who is them is them greater than my neighbor that just divorced
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months by Luckymay(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Looking at them both. You will agree their marriage was never meant to last.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
ayah..sorry o...dnt rush into any marriage so you won't rush out of it..said ma own...oga bye bye
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months by Petmax: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin
olihilistic:
undecided undecided
who is them
is them greater than my neighbor that just divorced

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Friends Stay In Your Lane - Yung6ix Tells A Friend (screen Shot) / Hmm! Is Adekunle Gold’s Single ‘ariwoko’ About Davido? / Kylie Jenner And Tyga Ca*ught Lov!ng Up Inside Motor (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.