Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Mrs Hadiza Usman Is My Super Hero - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Mrs Hadiza Usman Is My Super Hero (695 Views)

Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) / Annie Idibia Becomes A Super-hero In New Painting / Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mrs Hadiza Usman Is My Super Hero by jaelz(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
On the 2nd of January 1976 the world stood still, for unto us a star was born and given in Zaria, Kaduna. The beautiful lady with smiles that cold melt snow and choky hazy eyes like a burning coal with a very pure sooth she was namedHadiza Usman. Because she knew she was a star and she was going to be a force to be reckoned with, she further sort to improve herself in all facets of life by obtaining a B.Sc. degree in Business Administration from the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria and a post graduate degree in Development Studies from the University of Leeds, United Kingdom in 2009. She started her career with Centre for Democratic Development and Research Training, Zaria, a Non-Governmental Organization in June 2000 as a Research Assistant. She worked at the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) from July 2000- August 2004 as an Enterprise Officer. In 2011, she worked as Director of Strategy for the Good Governance Group (3G). In 2015, she was appointed Chief of Staff for the Kaduna State Governor.

When Boko Haram kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls in 2014, Bala Usman began to protest, leading groups around Nigeria and in the kidnapped girls' hometown of Chibok. Like a SuperHero without a cape she noticed that the Nigerian government was not prioritizing the kidnapping of the schoolgirls.Because of this, Bala Usman started the campaign, #BringBackOurGirls (BBOG). What better to way to campaign for the freedom of our women other than this? I must confess the 11th of July was one of the best things that the current administrations has done in a ever since it's inception, she was appointed the mantle of leadership to over the Nigerian Ports Authority NPA, phew to say i believe in her might do injustice to her capability so all i would say is watch as the wonder woman takes control and changes things for the better, bet her father would definitely love to add her to his historic collections and studies as am sure to certain she would make history like she always does.
I love you so much Mrs Hadiza Usman...

source:www.jaelziselowo..com
email: jaelzy@gmail.com
cc:lalasticlala, onila, seun, mynd44, farano, prettythicksme, ishilove, praizeblog, tosyne2much

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Church In Tanzania Where Pastor's Leg Must Not Touch Ground Till After Service / ★ Don Jazzy Is Getting Married? See What He Posted About His Future Wife / Set To Marry Her After 10 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.