Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Corruption Spendings Drives Growth In Economics.. What You Need To Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Spendings Drives Growth In Economics.. What You Need To Know (341 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Nigeria: Moody’s Predicts 2.5% GDP Growth In 2017, 4% In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Spendings Drives Growth In Economics.. What You Need To Know by yanshDoctor: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
corruption create lavish spending which is the major engine that drives all sectors of the economy.

if a government is too stringent in spending downsizing and cutting down work forces it create economic shutdown.

for example there are numerous sector of the Nigeria economy that needs patronages whether you like it or not. I am not talking of solely on imported items but local product patronages. hotels are there for the rich and lavish lifestyles which also benefits handful of people by creating jobs for workers. as I speak hotels in my hood have all downsize their workers. I was there few days ago and asked after some of the workers but I was told they all gone on leaves because of bad patronages. those who lost their jobs at this critical time what do you think will become if them?

the bars are there
the diverse market and numerous things are there. but where will all this money to spend come from if all the sources are strict it will cause economic shut down.

every person and patronage is unique when it comes to economies. stringent spending or downsizing work force has is own consequences.

at the moment no money is circulating apart from those who are receiving foreign remittance.

I repeat corruption's has it roles in economics if the moneys are spent locally.

thanks you.
Re: Corruption Spendings Drives Growth In Economics.. What You Need To Know by yanshDoctor: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Woman Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army, Responds, Says She Will Turn Herself / Jibrin Writes Presidential Committee On Anti-corruption Over Budget Padding / Another Delta Community Gives Chevron 7-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.