Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract (22744 Views)

Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) / Uche Kalu's Wife, Ada's Pregnancy Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract by Bonaventura(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
Igbos don't help igbos, why?

He looks poor.
You're a f00l
Re: Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract by Juliaann(f): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
kossyablaze:
Wetin I do? Abi na my profile pic u dey look? undecided
look which profile picture?

This ish is personal, you broke my heart angry
Re: Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract by Juliaann(f): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
kossyablaze:

This ish is personal, you broke my heart angry.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract by kossyablaze(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Juliaann:

This ish is personal, you broke my heart angry.
oya tell me... Wetin ah do?
Re: Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ymodulus:

He looks poor.

are you from home ka isi unu direct !!!

Ozuu nwuru anwu
Re: Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract by lilreese: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
M
Re: Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2016
kossyablaze:

she dey observe the riffraff

lolz
Re: Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract by gentle007(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ymodulus:

He looks poor.
Bros u fall my hand with this comment.
Re: Uche Ejimofor: The Man Who Handed Kanu His First Professional Contract by jayblinx(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
musicwriter:
I have a 22 years old boy I saw back in the days in a similar situation. He was so good on field that I had to put him in a football academy in Cotonou. A real star!. I mean, he was so good I had to beg him to show me their house so I could talk to the mother to make sure they allow him to play football.

Went to Cotonou the other day and saw him and he's hibernating between football and street hustle because of lack of resources to continue. If anybody know this man should contact me let me handover the guy to him. I'm quite sure he'll be as good as Kanu or even better. In fact, if he doesn't play football he would be a wasted talent.
snr same with me..am a good midfielder but I think lack of opportunities is actually telling on me...but I have a better player in my brother and friend...he needs help too...I have never seen any man live dead or alive play as good as he is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pogba To Demand £13.65m A Year Deal From Real Madrid / "No Liverpool Player Can Get Into Real Madrid's Team" - Ex Madrid Coach Claims / Former Nigerian Footballer, Christian Chukwu Is 70 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.