Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode (23188 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by candyboy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
metronaija2:
Wife of Lagos State Governor, Mrs. Bolanle Ambode (right), being presented with an Arsenal Football Club jersey by Super Falcons and Arsenal Ladies FC Star, Azeezat Oshoala (left) during Oshoala's courtesy visit to the Wife of the Governor, at Lagos House, Ikeja, on Friday, August 12, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-azeezat-oshoala-visiys-wife-of.html

Omo Eluku meden, Omo Oriwu. Happy for you baby.
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oshoala.. omo to sabi... omo odua rere. wagbayi wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by PaulIdu: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Even Ambode's wife looks very homely and sensible no wonder her husband has sense and knows what he is doing
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by BABANGBALI: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dis babe get bweast so? Funjosh come check am for me

Girls wey dey bear the name Bolanle no dey take preek play o,dem sabi chop am like food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ndi ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by stchinedu: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
ANBAKO:
May God bless the good work of her legs!!!!

"work of her legs?"

Please throw more light to this comment grin grin grin
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by brostheo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
sexymoma:
Money don show now!! This woman don dey wear human hair weaveon
God abeg pick my future husband call ooo
God has answered my calls already wifey
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by airmark(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
candyboy:

Omo Eluku meden, Omo Oriwu. Happy for baby.

Which place is she from ? I have heard that before
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by AdeleyeShakiru(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
We are proud of you IKORODU OGA.
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Esdb3:
Smh for the ftc guy. You are promoting tribal conundrum. She is a Nigerian first! But I excpected more from Oshoala's career tho. Why do we disappoint on the big stage Nigerians?!

Under performance on the big stage? She has an African women's championship Gold,A under 20 World Cup Silver, Highest goal scorer and best player in that tournament and Womens FA Cup winner with Arsenal ladies and BBC Womens footballer of the year and she is how old? Twenty-two. You can't be serious.
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by wizard007(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
I will still gladly pick the first Lady of Lagos over her despite the age difference, why are Nigerian female athletes always looking like stones, when they are not more active than their European counterpart, Martha of Brazil can mother this young lady, but still looks prettier and lady like. Does their appearance make them better? No! Football is not for life, remain a woman!
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Hammefeez: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
sexymoma:
Money don show now!! This woman don dey wear human hair weaveon
God abeg pick my future husband call ooo

Yes, God will pick my call. Thank you dear
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Esdb3: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
greenpasture:

Under performance on the big stage? She has an African women's championship Gold,A under 20 World Cup Silver, Highest goal scorer and best player in that tournament and Womens FA Cup winner with Arsenal ladies and BBC Womens footballer of the year and she is how old? Twenty-two. You can't be serious.

Don't mention the tournament that brought her to lime-light. Let me list the things she hasn't achieved.

The league with ASL
A ballon d'or nomination
The golden boot or in this case high heels lol
The women's champions league

Etc.
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Esdb3:

Don't mention the tournament that brought her to lime-light. Let me list the things she hasn't achieved.

The league with ASL
A ballon d'or nomination
The golden boot or in this case high heels lol
The women's champions league

Etc.

If I thought you were making a serious comment I would take you up on your "points" At 22 she is a long way Africa's leading female footballer and one of the top 10 in European football. She's earned consistent plaudits and medals in every year of her professional career.

I don't think you should rise to someone's original bait to hold what is an obviously indefensible position.

I am not taking your comment seriously.
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Esdb3: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
greenpasture:

If I thought you were making a serious comment I would take you up on your "points" At 22 she is a long way Africa's leading female footballer and one of the top 10 in European football. She's earned consistent plaudits and medals in every year of her professional career.

I don't think you should rise to someone's original bait to hold what is an obviously indefensible position.

I am not taking your comment seriously.

Osho is top ten? Okocha never got nominated for the ballon d'or he failed on the big scene. The other players making it are humans too. That is what it means to not do well on the big stage.
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Teeboy22(m): 12:11am On Aug 13, 2016
cool

Bless sister
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Esdb3:

Osho is top ten? Okocha never got nominated for the ballon d'or he failed on the big scene. The other players making it are humans too. That is what it means to not do well on the big stage.

I comparing Oshoala to Okocha Okocha I take it you do know we are talking about women's football.
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Rasque1759(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2016
This gei is beuriful sha....hw I wish I have ur contact...hehehehehe....yur guy must be very luck
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by lavenjcrown(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2016
emerged01:
This girl fine die!!!
I swear.
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Omobolanle I like that name kiss BTW ambos wife is pretty
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode by candyboy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
airmark:

Which place is she from ? I have heard that before
She hails from Ikorodu, Lagos State.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 1st Competitive International Goal / Chelsea Celebrate Their Europa League Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos, Video) / Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.