Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Is Essence Of Leaving If Not To Leave A Legacy For The Upcoming Generation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Essence Of Leaving If Not To Leave A Legacy For The Upcoming Generation (730 Views)

Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) / Finally A Legacy For Jonathan / Jonathan Leaving A Legacy Of Destruction And Disaster- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Essence Of Leaving If Not To Leave A Legacy For The Upcoming Generation by emyah(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2009
i wish to express my special thanks to all who participated actively in carrying the Biafran flag and awareness high in the world . , may this be a challenge and motivation for all others who are still sleeping and making arm chair fantasy of realising Biafra. pressure for biafra must come more from our people that are leaving outside Africa cos there has not been true democracy in Africa.

it has always been easy for obasanjo [Yoruba/Ahusa] to manipulate African leaders against Biafran agitators and some have been arrest in some west coast and flown to Abuja on abasanjo's request in the past, yet umunna are not perturbed here. how much more our people in the highly civilised and democratised world. i still want to know what is essence of leaving if not to leave a legacy for the upcoming generation.

am always speechless when i see the Arabians in Europe and other advanced world making proud of their course in public yet our people keep contemplating whether biafra will still be a reality. many of the international organisations and governments have consistently made it clear that Nigeria is a failed state and may no longer be to longer from disintergration.

why would it no. a country with leaders who are cheats, dominators, crooks, thief's, oppressors, looters, immorals, callous, inordinate greedy, gluttons, slave drivers, colonizers, senseless, cerenity, marginalizers, tribalistic, nepotistic, gang stars,favouratives etc, a country where one uses state fund to own hundreds of unoccupied buildings yet another sleeps in slump or under bridges.

a country where one uses looted state funds to waste in father and mother burials, child's birthday celebration, girlfriend's birthday celebration etc and another citizen of the same country eats one unbalanced meal a day if at the meal could be obtained.

a country where one uses tax payers money to send their children, relatives and girlfriends to the most expensive schools at home and abroad while the children of the common man's children manage to attend a school that their zinc or roofs are sheds from trees and even in this local schools pupils and scholars are left at the mercy of teachers with many months of unpaid salaries who will now task the poor school children to donate fund for one thing or the order whereas the fund is primarily for the up keep of the unpaid teachers.

the leaders budget huge funds for road constructions but never executed the projects, they launder the funds in their private bank accounts abroads and choose to fly with planes, thank God the air is no longer safe in Nigeria. these are just to mention but a few. what again could be the attribute of a failed state brothers and sisters?

Maybe we are waiting for the external bodies who have so far predicted the collapse of Nigeria to cause the fall by themselves. but this can not be.

The earlier we put our house in order the better for us. may God give us understanding

special regards to all who did well in the protest

Biafran alive
Re: What Is Essence Of Leaving If Not To Leave A Legacy For The Upcoming Generation by emyah(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2009
The problem of Nigeria is not a "development problem." It is a "justice problem." If the Hausa Fulani Yoruba leave the land, mineral and water of the Niger Delta for the people who own those things the problem in the Niger Delta will end in twenty four hours. The only thing that can guarantee peace in Nigeria is justice and respect for Biafra Sovereignty. The business world has an ample chance of reverting to doing business with Biafrans before they are chase out of Biafraland.
Re: What Is Essence Of Leaving If Not To Leave A Legacy For The Upcoming Generation by emyah(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2009
We are encouraged by your steadfastness in our struggle to liberate our people and to take charge of our own destiny and take charge of running our own affairs, using the process of Biafra actualization, and working with the MASSOB agenda of non-violence, which will result in the Independence of Sovereign Biafra.
Re: What Is Essence Of Leaving If Not To Leave A Legacy For The Upcoming Generation by ezeagu(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2009
emyah:

special regards to all who did well in the protest

Was there a protest? When?
Re: What Is Essence Of Leaving If Not To Leave A Legacy For The Upcoming Generation by emyah(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2009
ezeagu:

Was there a protest? When?

it was in London and South Africa . quit long
Re: What Is Essence Of Leaving If Not To Leave A Legacy For The Upcoming Generation by blacksta(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2009
emyah:

The problem of Nigeria is not a "development problem." It is a "justice problem." If the Hausa Fulani Yoruba leave the land, mineral and water of the Niger Delta for the people who own those things the problem in the Niger Delta will end in twenty four hours. The only thing that can guarantee peace in Nigeria is justice and respect for Biafra Sovereignty. The business world has an ample chance of reverting to doing business with Biafrans before they are chase out of Biafraland.

Deluded Persons on the prowl

My wife is from the Eleme tribe from Rivers state. I have been to PH and i am happy to inform your deluded self that the general consensus in the ND area is people dont want anything do with Biafra and will reject any forced union. I dont have any problem with the biafra independence but stay clear from any forced marriages.

ND area is not for sale.
Re: What Is Essence Of Leaving If Not To Leave A Legacy For The Upcoming Generation by emyah(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2009
blacksta:

Deluded Persons on the prowl

My wife is from the Eleme tribe from Rivers state. I have been to PH and i am happy to inform your deluded self that the general consensus in the ND area is people dont want anything do with Biafra and will reject any forced union. I dont have any problem with the biafra independence but stay clear from any forced marriages.

ND area is not for sale.

your wife is from the Eleme tribe from Rivers state. it has nothing to prove

I strongly believe that this is the last thing for any natural Igbo nation to force any tribe into Biafra, without any oil and any help from Nigeria gvm or any tribe, Igbos are the most successful people in all aspect of life and the most industrious and successful black people on the Planet. 
you can see we don't need to force any tribe.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Choose Yar'adua Over Obasanjo - Akinyele / Corruption Rating: Fg Blames Private Sector / Are All Nigerian's As Incompetent As Umar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.