Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? (22040 Views)

Help! The Direct Link 2 Download The Signed Version Of Operamini 4.2 Multi Window (om 4.2) / Om 4.2 Multi Handler Official Thread / Need Help With My Opera Mini 4.2 Multi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Genuflect(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2009
I don't know what is really wrong with OM 4.2 or maybe the code. I've downloaded just twice and after that it just downloads an incomplete of 1KB. Please does anybody know the solution to this problem?
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by mc3lias: 1:30am On Oct 02, 2009
Hey guy i wil lik to know d way its been don cos i have hungered for such pls here is my email id ehi_hs@yahoo.com i wil happy if u did.
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Joe50(m): 1:22am On Oct 03, 2009
Lol
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Genuflect(m): 1:40am On Oct 04, 2009
@Joe50 Dude, what's so funny?
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by WackyJ1(m): 1:56am On Oct 04, 2009
@genuflect its probably something wrong with the file. But if you want to download 90% assuredly with opera mini 4.2 i suggest you download Blackfox 4.2. It downloads almost every time.
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Genuflect(m): 2:10am On Oct 04, 2009
@Wacky1J When you say something wrong with the file, do you mean the opera mini or the file being downloaded? By the way, can you please post the link to that BlackFox 4.2? Thanx
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by WackyJ1(m): 2:43am On Oct 04, 2009
I meant the file being downloaded. In some cases its the opera mini, but that only happens when you'v been downloading a lot of files and the opera mini is tired smiley.
You can try searching for "BLACKFOX" in http://sharemobile.ro
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Raze: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2009
@WackyJ1 This is Genuflect. I got banned cos I posted MTN proxy server and port. Does that warrant it? By the way, I've not downloaded the app cos my MTN is behaving funny and I don't know how to dl on Zain. But does it use the same codes or there are any other settings? Thanx
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Unseen(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
@wacky1j
Blackfox is not downloading . If there is a way around it, let us know .
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by janga(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
Opera4.2BLACKFOX & SOLIBAY XTRA dwnload 99% totally free on both s40 & s60

if anybdy cn prove it wrong, just give me example on how 2 make a screenshot so dat i ll attachd it now now
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Toelu(m): 3:59am On Oct 05, 2009
pls i nid download settings for blackfox
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by hayprof(m): 4:55am On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Unseen(m): 5:27am On Oct 05, 2009
@hayprof
Your link only leads to share mobile.If you can hint us with the settings, I'll be glad.
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Raze: 5:31am On Oct 05, 2009
This is Genuflect. Wow. Thank you all for all your contributions. But please can anyone help by sending the browsing and downloading settings for BlackFox 4.2 and Solibay browser for MTN and Zain to razordigital2002@yahoo.co.uk. Thanx
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by WackyJ1(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2009
Hey every one WackyJ1 is back.
@genuflect i got banned for the same reason too thats why i couldn't follow up.
@all the Blackfox downloads 99% as my friend janga said. It uses the same ch**ts as you normal opera mini 4.2 multi. Just put it in the box for 'Custom http server' just before the opera mini server. Leave all other boxes empty.
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Joe50(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2009
@janga, don't tell me u don't no how to post a screenshot!
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by WackyJ1(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2009
@joe50 i think he meant how to take a screen shot.
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Joe50(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2009
to take a screenshot is very simple. But u have to download the software to phone. Go to sharemobile search for screenshot.

Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Ebuks: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2009
From all the Contributions, there is no solution to downloading on opera 4.2. Even with the black fox stuff. It can't be possible.
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Joe50(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2009
@janga am waiting.

Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by Genuflect(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2009
@WackyJ1 Thanx for the tips. Will try it out now[color=][/color]
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by WackyJ1(m): 5:54am On Oct 08, 2009
Believe it. Opera mini 4.2 doesn't download, infact it'll attempt to download only once in every ten downloads and it'll still say "error fetching file" i don't know what this hackers did to the blackfox, that makes it download every time even though its almost the same with opera mini 4.2. Make sure your code is reliable and not the one that it loads only one page and you have to press red button before you can load another page, you can try it in the night like i said.
Re: Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? by frebor(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2009
@wackyj - i dey use d black fox wif zainabu but i've neva downloaded wif it. Its either 'invalid port' or 'error fetchin file'. I'll need u to send me d download config: Biola129@gmail.com. Thanks

in need of blackfox? Download at: http://www.sharemobile.ro/dls/share/Blackfox_Operamini4.2_-_Multi_Handler.jar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat PAYG Data Plan Has Been Cancelled / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / @

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.