Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos (23797 Views)

Illegal Oil Bunkering : 3 Arrested And 4 Vessels Impounded By Navy (photos) / Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC / Lagos Police Uncovers Illegal Oil Wells, Shuts 12 Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
ggg
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by leksy07(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Some people will just be joking with death.. dey didn't even reason dat it can cause fire outbreak and burn d whole neighbourhood
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by izzou(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Fixed.

Mods won't ban this tout, but should someone write "osu", NL ibo mods will start banning people anyhow.

Instead of using your brain cells to discuss how these oil thieves should be punished and deterred, your envious nature is making you point out SW. Is the SW the cause of your AIDs?

So SE with its 1.75% oil cntribution, na dem get oil?

Lagos/Ondo (Ogun soon to join) has more oil than all SE states put together.

It's SE's envious nature towards the SW that makes them blind to how Lagos is not only cornering the oil economy, but also the non-oil economy.

Jealousy.

You made a point but you spoilt it by bringing in your own tribalistic comments too

Don't always get into the mud with him

Just ignore
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by mickool(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nawa oo... But ooo why is the police with a gun is the one pulling the oil in a can.where is the officials of the concerns agencies? God help naija.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
To hell with phcn diesel generator take over 27/7 steady electricity for myself.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by mkoabiola: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
But this is a national cake
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by sunnymaja(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Flashh:
Government is illegal as well, because we don't have the account where all the trillions of dollars are going to.

Ask Jonathan or Obasanjo but definitely not Buari for your missing money. I think Jonathan
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by teebillz: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
So this is how Yoruba plan to get their oil well? Okay o.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by slawali: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
lytech1:
Its high time we start stoning our police..
Who in nigeria dare condemn this man for his act...

Truth be told,the hardship is too much for one not to think of doing illegal biz...

Buhari will never know peace even inside his grave!!!

Am sure u re from biafra state
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by Sirheny007(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2016
I trust the North to feed themselves.. the west?? I Pity their women who would have a whole bunch of lazy men to feed. See how they smuggle our oil undecided

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by nijanigga: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2016
dunkem21:
That policeman is very much interested in that oil lipsrsealed
I agree with you 100% he might come back to negotiate behind the scenes to attempt to bail the culprits out, even thou he might be powerless ,just to get bribe.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by TruthisOut: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2016
ichommy:
Lasgidi grin

South West don't get Oyel.

See Oil well grin

Proudly Afonja cheesy

So na so oil well dey dey? hmmmmm
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by naijacentric(m): 1:55am On Aug 13, 2016
lytech1:

Truth be told,the hardship is too much for one not to think of doing illegal biz...

dey dere wey buhari know no u misplaced anger
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by blackpanda: 1:56am On Aug 13, 2016
lytech1:

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by naijacentric(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Sirheny007:

I trust the North to feed themselves.. the west?? I Pity their women who would have a whole bunch of lazy men to feed. See how they smuggle our oil undecided
ur oil indeed no go find work lazy man make d oil finish una eye go clear
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by joe4real12: 5:14am On Aug 13, 2016
You go fear hustle! grin
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by ichommy(m): 5:30am On Aug 13, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Fixed.

Mods won't ban this tout, but should someone write "osu", NL ibo mods will start banning people anyhow.

Instead of using your brain cells to discuss how these oil thieves should be punished and deterred, your envious nature is making you point out SW. Is the SW the cause of your AIDs?

It's SE's envious nature towards the SW that makes them blind to how Lagos is not only cornering the oil economy, but also the non-oil economy.

Jealousy.

Baba Ibadan, Omo Yoruba ni o.

I dey catch fun ni o.

Eti binu niyen?

I will over look your abused words, Take it slow next time.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by ubonmike: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2016
latest forum site at fixarena.com
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by ubonmike: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2016
see full story at www.FixArena.com/b/view_b.php?id=97 Forum

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by Olukologia(m): 6:34am On Aug 13, 2016
"illegal oil bunker" so we have legal oil bunker? Mind your english ooo.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by Exponental(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Oil well indeed... It should have been modernized to Oil borehole.... Lol!!
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by jwart(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2016
What is police doing instead of providing security.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by LastProphet: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2016
lytech1:

i pity any society, tribe or family that raised a hopeless personality like you, i know you must be an Ugandan jew because only them worship criminality. every curse you place on buhari must surely return to you before you leave this world. omo ale
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by kayo80(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2016
ichommy:
Lasgidi grin

South West Don get Oyel.

[b] See Oil well ;[/b]D

Proudly Afonja cheesy

lol!

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by cindyrocks(f): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Did you read the news at all?
ichommy:
Lasgidi grin

South West Don get Oyel.

See Oil well grin

Proudly Afonja cheesy
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by ichommy(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
cindyrocks:
Did you read the news at all?
Sure, I did. Am just catching fun.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by francotunsco: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Op. This your subject get as e be o. Is there Legal oil bunkering?
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by xreal: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Govt should find a way to legalise them, by giving them 'reasonable' terms and conditions to operate, and also control them.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by lytech1(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2016
LastProphet:

i pity any society, tribe or family that raised a hopeless personality like you, i know you must be an Ugandan jew because only them worship criminality. every curse you place on buhari must surely return to you before you leave this world. omo ale
Now I see you are born suffer...

The same oil money some section keep stealing and you keep hailing them...a poor hustler av the advantage to do nd u r quick to condemn...

I can see you only comment to see likes...
Mumu
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by TerrorSquad147: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Fixed.

Jealousy.

so what point have you made now? Anu mpama

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by kernel504(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Fixed.

Jealousy.

They have less than 0.5% of the oil, why begging them to stay in Nigeria with you?
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos by Rozaystunna(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Afonjas mchwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update: Police Confirm Death Of Young Lady In Plateau, Her Body Parts Are Intact / Blessing William: Rivers Single Mother Found Dead In Apartment / Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.