Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Photos: A Resident Of Aba Spotted Dumping Refuse Into Drainage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: A Resident Of Aba Spotted Dumping Refuse Into Drainage (597 Views)

Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) / A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: A Resident Of Aba Spotted Dumping Refuse Into Drainage by iamVirus(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-eI-zKB_4fg4/V636yYFkVMI/AAAAAAAKLGY/t1TO9LBs-A02YItyH7P7U5pESMg9fEayQCLcB/s1600/00.png[/img]
cc: lalasticlala
These photos which shows a female resident of Aba dumping garbage into a drainage.
“It is totally unacceptable, condemnable and punishable that some disgruntled elements residing in some parts of Aba, notablely along Aba Cameroun road, Hospital road and axis are truncating the efforts in keeping Aba environment clean,”
“According to the report forwarded to us by Toengines that those recalcitrant persons now use drainages as dumping grounds for their home churned out refuse not minding the grave health hazards. It is pertinent to state here that government of Abia State and its agencies; ASEPA, Aba Urban Renewal (AUR) concerted efforts in sanitizing Aba is been truncated by these individuals. We hereby make a clarion call on all concerned agencies ASEPA, AUR and others to wade in so as to apprehend offenders and mate necessary punishments they deserve which will serve.”

More photos:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CyWMUlY-gmQ/V6367BKnPOI/AAAAAAAKLGc/6m94XsT-qIAPA_CbPWLoOJzZ0DZ9bUF8QCLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Xub9D9JdyZ0/V6368BcEowI/AAAAAAAKLGs/JVrNnXGtAIAV4uIjL1EQu0pCdF0SiOGsQCLcB/s400/5.png[/img]

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/08/12/photos-a-resident-of-aba-spotted-dumping-refuse-into-drainage/
Re: Photos: A Resident Of Aba Spotted Dumping Refuse Into Drainage by iamVirus(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
See as her nyash be
Re: Photos: A Resident Of Aba Spotted Dumping Refuse Into Drainage by HungerBAD: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
So I looked.

I looked at her. I looked at the bucket of thrash she was dumping. But what got my interest is actually the cars.

Are you telling me that in August 2016,those are the kind of cars you find in Aba?this pictures must be old,because Aba is too Rich for these kind of cars.

Back to the girl.

Nigerians are the causes of their problems. This morning we saw the pictures of a street in a good neighbourhood flooded in Port-Harcourt,because they lacked drainage.

In ABA that the Government has put drainage for them,the citizens like this girl wants to block it.

Later,guess who they will blame?Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: A Resident Of Aba Spotted Dumping Refuse Into Drainage by Ginaz(f): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dirty woman! She can't get it burnt since no place to dumb the dirt?. They should have that woman arrested and she should pay a heavy fine.

They are suffering to keep the environment clean to avoid flood, this woman is doing her witch. When flood comes now, everybody will shout Buhari. sad
Re: Photos: A Resident Of Aba Spotted Dumping Refuse Into Drainage by kossyablaze(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Very shameless attitude...
Re: Photos: A Resident Of Aba Spotted Dumping Refuse Into Drainage by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
So I looked.

I looked at her. I looked at the bucket of thrash she was dumping. But what got my interest is actually the cars.

Are you telling me that in August 2016,those are the kind of cars you find in Aba?this pictures must be old,because Aba is too Rich for these kind of cars.

Back to the girl.

Nigerians are the causes of their problems. This morning we saw the pictures of a street in a good neighbourhood flooded in Port-Harcourt,because they lacked drainage.

In ABA that the Government has put drainage for them,the citizens like this girl wants to block it.

Later,guess who they will blame?Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

SULEJA: Hotel Workers Kill Boss, Disappear With CCTV, Car / Former Mayor Rapes Four-year-old Girl, Claims She Initiated Sex / 1,200 Vehicles Recovered From Robbers Yet To Be Claimed By Owners - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.