Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out (1407 Views)

You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? / Imagine You Were Tricked In This Extreme Manner! (pic) / Imagine You Order For A Burger And You Were Given This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by Naijageak(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2016
```#IMAGINE u sleep tonight and find dat all dat has been happening to u is a dream and dat u are actually in primary 3```.

this is extremely dangerous. It seems I am loving the dream I need to go back with an overdose sleeping tablets

Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by Naijageak(m): 12:06am On Aug 13, 2016
na to sleep back oh
Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by muhamad158(m): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2016
I no go believe, the real dream just start nii, I go wake up soon

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Pls stop openin thread in ur dream

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by ruggedadventure(m): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Naijageak:
na to sleep back oh
Walahi!
That kain sleep wey u go dey pray make u no wake up again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by ruggedadventure(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2016
I can't jst imagine myself writing all of those exams again....oboi....na die o

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by MrKamar(m): 12:25am On Aug 13, 2016
grin
Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by Heryorh: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2016
na real wahala oo...shaiiii

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by Naijageak(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
ruggedadventure:
I can't jst imagine myself writing all of those exams again....oboi....na die o
guy I don' de think am since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by Naijageak(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Heryorh:
na real wahala oo...shaiiii
that kind tin. na sleep back
Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by ruggedadventure(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Naijageak:
guy I don' de think am since yesterday
Oboi...from common entrance exams...to JSS1....2...3...then jssce...guy....
Na to sleep n not wake again o

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out by Heryorh: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Naijageak:
that kind tin. na sleep back
i tell you...all d wahala wey man pikin don pass tru....shaii.....la pure la sleep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Make: Please Is Should This Be Named? / Https://youtu.be/dkxnb3gcwjm / Post Best Memes In Your Phone Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.