Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Play Games Get Paid - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Games Get Paid (2049 Views)

FIXED - Help! Using External Hard Drive To Play Games On Xbox 360 / How To Hack/softmod/jailbreak A Ps2 To Play Games Off Usb / Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Play Games Get Paid by davieuche: 3:18am On Aug 13, 2016
Hello gamers do you know you can get paid while playing games and having fun are you a game addict here is an opportunity to turn your passion to cold cash iam not talking small money I mean big cash interested in knowing more about this wonderful opportunity contact me on WhatsApp 08130535968
Re: Play Games Get Paid by davieuche: 3:18am On Aug 13, 2016
This is real
Re: Play Games Get Paid by davieuche: 3:20am On Aug 13, 2016
I make up to 50,000 naira a day
Re: Play Games Get Paid by cao(f): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Explain yourself.

UPDATE: After checking his previous posts, dude claims to be Onyema Uchenna, a Game Loot Network ambassador. GLM is one those MLM (multi-level marketing) companies I avoid with a very very very long stick. MLM schemes rely on referrals and are usually considered as Ponzi schemes. I personally avoid these things like the plague. Anything that tells me to pay money, then get other people to pay money and then get more people to pay money and so on and so on...does not sit well with me. Plus, these folks want you to pay a monthly stipend. We are better off joining hands together and making a kickass YouTube channel - at least it would only chop our time.

From the legit/scam posts I've read, they all seem to either not say anything, or say go ahead at your own risk. They all complain about the lack of ownership information and no retail focus, though. And it seems this NLer is on the lowest level of the GLM food chain. I was going to wait for the guy to comment, but since he usually appears after midnight, I no get time for em.

Closing this...

3 Likes

(1)

Pes 2018 On PC Gamers / Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? / 90% Edit Of 16 Super Eagles Players PES (PS2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.