Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa (18487 Views)

Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta / 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
cekhoe:
I hear, rant na one of the symptoms of painment,so I understand.I wish I didn't have to go far with the insult,it's just so not me
yea, I understand, some Nairalanders can be so crude and push one to the wall sometimes with their comments, one is bound to loose their cool sometimes, don't take it too hard on yourself, you didn't quote him, you quoted me,and he asked for it, it's ok
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nusaf: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
cekhoe:
I hear, rant na one of the symptoms of painment,so I understand.I wish I didn't have to go far with the insult,it's just so not me
2dugged:
Keep ignoring,nor reply, let him keep ranting
God must have loved stupid people. He created many of them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
yea, I understand, Nairalanders can push one to the wall sometimes with their comments, one is bound to loose their cool sometimes, don't take it too hard on yourself, you didn't quote him, you quoted me,and he asked for it, it's ok
thanks, I feel a bit relief from the guilt of insulting someone's mum
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
cekhoe:
don't mention, take care
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nusaf: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
Keep ignoring,nor reply, let him keep ranting
And u have finally run away with tail between the legs? Hahhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin. Stop forming anything come and defend ur rules. It can be funny how the mentally challenged feel they can argue out some blatant lies which even the goat will not take.
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nusaf: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
cekhoe:
And LovePeddler is feeling relived grin grin grin grin. It doesn't stop the fact that u are a prostitute. It will soon start leaking, and that is if it has not started already. Never u compare ur abominable lifestyles with us.
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
don't mention, take care
take care too
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Orikinla(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Investigation for what?
The demonic man should be removed from the earth.

[size=20pt]President Muhammadu Buhari is not the cause of the woes of Nigerians, but their abominable crimes and evils.

The horrible and terrible things Nigerians do are even unknown in history..[/size].
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Shome36(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
veekid:
South south and bad news are like head and hair
Maroune Fellani's Head lol
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by kinqslee(m): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2016
The rate at which dey rape children this days are too much undecided mayb becox bigger girl no more have small holes
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:50am On Aug 14, 2016
2dugged:
we are talking about north versus other region, go and learn what predominant means

Nonsense! Absolute nonsense!
You earlier spoke out of ignorance to advertise your bigotry but this time around your argument is simply based on sheer stupidity.

Pls go back and carefully read your post again: your basic premise was that VVF was predominantly in the north (assuming if this is even correct) due to under age marriage.

Well, using that very logic, can you now pls tell us the age at which the Ebonyins (or whatever you call them) have been giving out their daughters in marriage to make them come tops on VVF in the whole nation - perhaps Ebonyi State is also in the north?

Pls don't dodge the question or shift the goalpost - just straight answer pls.
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:51am On Aug 14, 2016
dbl post
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nusaf: 4:38am On Aug 14, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Nonsense! Absolute nonsense!
You earlier spoke out of ignorance to advertise your bigotry but this time around your argument is simply based on sheer stupidity.

Pls go back and carefully read your post again: your basic premise was that VVF was predominantly in the north (assuming if this is even correct) due to under age marriage.

Well, using that very logic, can you now pls tell us the age at which the Ebonyins (or whatever you call them) have been giving out their daughters in marriage to make them come tops on VVF in the whole nation - perhaps Ebonyi State is also in the north?

Pls don't dodge the question or shift the goalpost - just straight answer pls.
Allow the donkey to continue eating its grass, the animal has realised that she was not arguing with a fellow donkey and accordingly, she has ran back to the grazing field. I have stayed in the south too long not to know the bestiality in them. A place where u will go to hotel and a girl of less than 13 will confidently ask u 'oga u want f*ck'?
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nusaf: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2016
kinqslee:
The rate at which dey rape children this days are too much undecided mayb becox bigger girl no more have small holes
Especially in the south because even at 13, what they have cannot be called holes but boreholes, hence their preferences for much lower age.
Re: Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa by YaksonFCA(m): 5:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Hm! RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Rob Customers In A Hotel In Lagos / Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia / Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.