Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

OUTDATED CONTENT - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OUTDATED CONTENT (2767 Views)

Getting A Samsung Is Outdated; Tecno Is Bae / List Of Outdated And Latest Android Operating Systems. / Apple Is "Outdated" And Losing Momemtum- LeEco CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUTDATED CONTENT by Drdreyy: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2016
THE CONTENT ON THIS PAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE IT'S NO LONGER VALID

1 Like

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by krozay(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Drdreyy:
I noticed this change early this morning. Or am i the only one experiencing it?
op Na lie dats what am using now to quote u back u can see the "H" sign above my network bar

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Op pls stop this.. Its working on 3G
U said u experienced it this morning and u just came here and post thread..u should have waited till evening b4 and see if its network or other issues related to ur phone

Next time don't just rush here to waste space
Some Nigerians are really impatient

3 Likes

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Supermansteve(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2016
My guy, it's not true. I think you the only one experiencing it. Lol OYO cheesy

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Drdreyy: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2016
krozay:
op Na lie dats what am using now to quote u back u can see the "H" sign above my network bar

Mafizo:
Op pls stop this.. Its working on 3G
U said u experienced it this morning and u just came here and post thread..u should have waited till evening b4 and see if its network or other issues related to ur phone

Next time don't just rush here to waste space
Some Nigerians are really impatient

Supermansteve:
My guy, it's not true. I think you the only one experiencing it. Lol OYO cheesy

You guys saying it's still working, i guess you have not switched your 3G service since yesterday.

Switch it OFF and ON now and let's see if the new changes won't take effect.

Do it and let's have your feedback
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Emmaway(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
krozay:

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by haykay2005: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2016
How do you guys login to nairaland account with free basic?Each time I try to login, na error message I go see
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Collinz2(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
haykay2005:
How do you guys login to nairaland account with free basic?Each time I try to login, na error message I go see
i once had that problem. Switch ur browser to incognito mode and login.
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Drdreyy: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016

3 Likes

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Godwin978(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Drdreyy:
Guys, na wa ooo. You won't believe i called a customer care agent some few minutes ago in other to confirm if it is a general issue, and she told me she doesn't know what free basics is all about

I was really surprised, she started asking me if i subscribed for the service or not.

She even placed me on hold in order to check the service and she said she doesn't know anything about free basics.
why waisting your time calling them? they dont know anything. i dont know what is dia job self

3 Likes

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Samfilo31(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Drdreyy:
Guys, na wa ooo. You won't believe i called a customer care agent some few minutes ago in other to confirm if it is a general issue, and she told me she doesn't know what free basics is all about

I was really surprised, she started asking me if i subscribed for the service or not.

She even placed me on hold in order to check the service and she said she doesn't know anything about free basics.
u just alerted dem now
Soon de will block it for sure
I wander y u even call dem in de first place

2 Likes

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Drdreyy: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by stankull(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2016
haykay2005:
just enter ur re-enter your email address and a reset code will be sent to u,use it to login to freebasics.

1 Like

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Drdreyy: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by hilaryitobore(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
That's a lie brother, where you at got poor service issue.

Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by umar745(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
OP I had the same problem. Check your APN and make sure its this : Internet.ng.airtel.com mine was Internet.ng.zain.com
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Drdreyy: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
umar745:
OP I had the same problem. Check your APN and make sure its this : Internet.ng.airtel.com mine was Internet.ng.zain.com

Humm, but the default APN is Internet.ng.zain.com and that is how i have been using it. Why the sudden change? And how did you know the new APN?
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by tingFanG: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Drdreyy:

Humm, but the default APN is Internet.ng.zain.com and that is how i have been using it. Why the sudden change? And how did you know the new APN?

The guy is right. I just changed my APN now and am surfing.
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Dejideji1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Dejideji1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
tingFanG:

*modified, Please refresh
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by tingFanG: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Dejideji1:

*modified, Please refresh
Refresh what?
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by umar745(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Drdreyy:

Guy, just use it and Thank me when it works for you
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by Drdreyy: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
umar745:

Guy, just use it and Thank me when it works for you

Ok Bro let me try it
Re: OUTDATED CONTENT by mikuz(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
krozay:

Please what's the name of your phone's font?

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Selling Android Smartphones Of The Week Below N35,000 With Finger Print ID / Facebook Hackers New Technics, Protect Yourself / Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.