Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks (2661 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 9 Price And Specs / Tecno Phantom 9 Price In Nigeria And Specs. / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price In Nigeria: Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by dodoniyi: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2020
Xiaomi is one of the leading smartphone manufacturers in the world. According to a recent report by Canalys, Xiaomi has a 29 percent share of the smartphone market in India. Xiaomi is renowned for its budget and low-cost smartphones. The Redmi note series of the phones is all time famous. The latest smartphones of the Redmi series are Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro. Both the smartphone offers maximum specs to price ration in their price segments. Redmi Note 8, Note 8 Pro was launched back in August in China and in India in October. The successor of these smartphones will be the Redmi 9 and Note 9 Pro. Users are waiting for the launch of the new devices. Here is what we can expect from smartphones al their prices, and leaks.

Redmi Note 9 Pro Specifications-

Redmi Note 9 Pro will be equipped with a 6.53-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. This model will rock a quad camera, just like other devices in this range that are providing similar camera features.

With a 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP camera setup for the primary sensor, wide-angle, macro capture and depth sensor respectively, the device will equip a 20MP selfie shooter. Some other features that the camera will be supporting are Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection and Touch to focus.

The Note 9 Pro will be powered by an Octa-core processor with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Chipset. The known variant as of now is the 6GB RAM and expandable memory up to 256GB. The device is expected to be fulled by a 4500mAH battery.
Redmi Note 9 Specifications :

The Redmi Note 9 is expected to have a 6.4-inch display. The device features an FHD+ IPS LCD screen. The Note 9 is going to house the relatively outdated Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset. There is no upgrade in the camera department, which is a major setback for many of us. The Redmi Note 9 will house the same rear camera setup with a 48 MP sensor being the primary camera as seen in its predecessor, the Redmi Note 8. The front camera remains the same 13 MP as well. The device will not have support for 5G.

Well, looks like Redmi got a slight update for the battery by increasing it to 4100 mAh. This seriously is not at all any major upgrade. The device will be having support for Fast Charge. The Redmi Note 9 is supposed to come with Android 9 Pie out of the box which is a total disappointment. It is strange how Redmi still decided not to have Android 10 on its latest to-be-launched smartphone.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, Note 9 Pro Price in India :

The Redmi Note 9 is expected to be priced around 11,190 for the 4 GB RAM/64 GB storage variant. At the same time, the Redmi Note 9 Pro is expected to be priced at Rs. 15,990 for the base variant.
Redmi Note 9, 9 Pro launch date :

Both the smartphone are excepted to launch on March 14, 2020.

Redmi Note 9 Pro leaks :

Last month a photo of Note 9 was leaked which shows a punch-hole camera in the center of the display. Well, later the photo of the phone was claimed to be fake. Check out the photo below:

Rest assured, we will update the article when we receive more details about the device, so stay tuned. Also, share this story with all those who are waiting for Redmi Note 9 Pro

https://digistatement.com/redmi-note-9-pro-note-9-price-release-date-in-india-redmi-note-9-pro-specifications-features-and-leaks/
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by MiVida(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nonsense!

I'll still go with the Redmi note 8 pro!

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by dodoniyi: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
MiVida:
Nonsense!

I'll still go with the Redmi note 8 pro!
My thought

If these leaks are in anyway correct, then I will still go for redmi note 8 pro

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by Unbiased1: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thank God I've not gotten the note 8 yet, I'll use my Tecno spark 4 for the main time till this Redmi note 9 is officially launched in Nigeria. I just pray it dosen't get to 70k but one thing is clear this year, I must port to Xiaomi. cool
No much difference between Note 8 and Note 9 sha except the punch hole notch

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by BenDanor(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Unbiased1:
Thank God I've not gotten the note 8 yet, I'll use my Tecno spark 4 for the main time till this Redmi note 9 is officially launched in Nigeria. I just pray it dosen't get to 70k but one thing is clear this year, I must port to Xiaomi. cool
No much difference between Note 8 and Note 9 sha except the punch hole notch
The processor on the note 8 pro is better than both of the note 9. So note 8 pro is obviously better

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by Tiztonio(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
BenDanor:

The processor on the note 8 pro is better than both of the note 9. So note 8 pro is obviously better
Let's wait for the price now... It could be cheaper than the Note 8 pro
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by BenDanor(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tiztonio:
I don't think so
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by dodoniyi: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Is there 8gb/128gb variant for redmi note 8 pro in the market?
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by MiVida(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
dodoniyi:
I'm buying from jumia, I think the version they have there is the 6/64 and 6/128 version only.
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by MiVida(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tiztonio:
once it's launched, the Redmi note 8 pro price will reduce.... I guess? Just hoping.
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
MiVida:
once it's launched, the Redmi note 8 pro price will reduce.... I guess? Just hoping.
I'm waiting for the price to fall, I want to buy it for someone.
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by korban3134(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
dodoniyi:

Yes sir there is...N105k

https://www.instagram.com/p/B490Sw9gNF_/?igshid=4kbwn21zdqcg

Call/WhatsApp George Kore Integrated Sales Rep on 08038708318

Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by MiVida(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
BabaOwen:
I'm waiting for the price to fall, I want to buy it for someone.
wow nice... The person would surely be grateful!
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by kevotek1000(m): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2020
dodoniyi:

Yes there is....
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by kevotek1000(m): 1:24am On Mar 01, 2020
MiVida:
I'm buying from jumia, I think the version they have there is the 6/64 and 6/128 version only.

6/64 and 6/128 and 8gb/128
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Price & Release Date In India: Specifications And Leaks by Ejadike(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2020
This is gonna be a nice phone.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Latest Feature - Push To Talk / 10000mah + 4g Lte! Oukitel K10000 Specifications + Price / Its Back Again MTN Package Check It Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.