Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,850 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. (10357 Views)

‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear.fear Not. / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by omoikea(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
fear will cause your faith to FLEE while faith will cause your fear to FREEZE!!!
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by DemonUnderSiege: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
adedayoadedeji:

oh sorry, I didn't check ur name before responding.

I'm the most high God
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by SpicyMimi(f): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ameeeeeeeeen!!!! Exactly what I needed! Than you op and may God bless you in Jesus name, Amennnnn!!!!
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by akigbemaru: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bleep fear!
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by cliffordbally: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nice write up. Amen to that.
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by Janeyinspires(f): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
"You have been programmed by God to live by faith"

I simply love this!

Those who feel or think they don't have faith;you have been given a measure of faith.
It is your duty to build your faith.
How?
'Faith cometh by HEARING the word".Not looking,seeing but confessing to your hearing the word of God over your life
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by zuto4u(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yeah op you are very right. Fear is the pillar of failure and takes the grace of God to overcome the spirit of fear. I liberate myself from the spirit of fear in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen. I speak boldness and confidence unto my life in Jesus name Amen. With Jesus Christ, victory is assured.
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by Emmahunk(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

The internet is not your church.

Thank you sir
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by crackhouse(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
A very big Amen to this........on the other hand, devil is a foolish and stupid man.
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by jossyphobia(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
ifenes:
Why do Christians fear their god OP?
because He's a merciful God and also a consuming fire
He created the good and bad
There's a lot of reason why you should fear him.
consider your thought and my thought which are distinct but he knows both.
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by ifenes(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
jossyphobia:

because He's a merciful God and also a consuming fire
He created the good and bad
There's a lot of reason why you should fear him.
consider your thought and my thought which are distinct but he knows both.

And such God doesn't exist.
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by jossyphobia(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2016
ifenes:

He exist . He did not struck to death because He's merciful
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by kachiz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Zoharariel:
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not all-powerful.

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

Zoroaster developed the idea that there are two Gods, one Good, the other Evil, with both contesting with one another for control of the universe - but this human construct did not resolve the problem; Epicurus still asked questions that haunted this dualistic concept.

If there is but one God who is Good and He is willing to contest with Evil, why can He not overcome Evil? But to be the one God He must be prior to all else, including prior to Evil. He must be omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent to be the one God, and thus He must be able to know where Evil is, He must be able to contend with Evil anywhere and everywhere, and He must be able to overcome Evil.

So is He incapable or is He unwilling to put a stop to evil occurring in what is supposedly His creation?

Good things and bad things may be found in the world, but the world itself is neither good nor evil, and the universe in which it is a part is neither good nor evil.

Nature transcends both good and evil. Therefore the dualistic perception of Nature is false. There is no god of absolute evil. There is no Devil that causes evil in the world. There is no Devil who causes us to do evil.

Conditions in Nature may cause a forest fire, destroying homes, killing animals and people, and seemingly devastating the land. Yet it is a necessary process to fertilize and revitalize the land, creating new lives, a renewed forest, and a better tomorrow. There are many dichotomies in Nature and Nature always strives for balance.

Evil arises when we neglect virtue and submit to our vices. We can see this in our personal lives where giving into vices may cause ill health, ill fortune, discord, and other evils affecting those around us.

We see it when we incorporate the virtues into our lives, treating fairly with everyone, promoting justice, tolerance, and prudent counsel, to build a better family and a better society.

No one is a Devil, but what evils we may experience arises from a neglect of virtue by individuals.

We must continually work to harmonize ourselves to the changing circumstance of Nature, and we must continually strive to incorporate the virtues into our lives.

In this way alone do we experience the Good Life and leave evil behind.

Thank you, well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by octopusfreaky(f): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Great mssg OP, i live in fear before but with this i will change and conquer every problems and challenges im facing. You just saved me. Thanks.
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by Aaronsrod: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
ifenes:

He exists and will curse you and your family unto the generations for this words.Repent or hell fire will be your portion. Only a fool does not fear eternal torture. Read your Bible well. God is a man of war and a consuming fire. fear him always.
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by adelee777: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
God bless u @op. U've really spoke like a true christian, a true child of God. But what brothers in d house must note is dat many ''churches'' deliberately put dis fear into their members for selfish purposes to manipulate their lives. They do dis by magnifying satan n his demons in people's lives, making people serve God not because they love Him, but because of the fear of satan. Shalom.
Re: The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. by ifenes(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Aaronsrod:

He exists and will curse you and your family unto the generations for this words.Repent or hell fire will be your portion. Only a fool does not fear eternal torture. Read your Bible well. God is a man of war and a consuming fire. fear him always.

I don't know what fear is. Looks like you grew up with it. Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) / 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention / Is It A Sin For Someone To Go To His Or Her Place Of Work On Sundays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.