Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! (1405 Views)

Beats 99.9 Fm,lagos / Top Radio 90.9 Fm Contact Address? / 90.9 Fm Is Anyone Listening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by freezy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
Now, here is a proper Nigerian radio station in action.

Olisa Adibua asked two questions this morning, with a promise of loads for the right answers. 5k, two tickets to Basketmouth's show, a goody bag etc
I gave two answers, but when the answers were announced, it looked like I got one wrong.
I went back to my calculations and I discovered I was right!!!
I sent another sms to point this out. . . No response (Meanawhilla, I got an immediate response when I sent the first sms!)
I called their office, but the chic that picked talked like I was being done a favor. Whatever happened to customer service?

Here are the two questions

1. If 6 people paints 9 rooms in 3 hours, how many rooms will 4 people paint in 12 hours?

2. Before Mount Everest was discovered, which was the highest mountain peak?

Instead of playing hide n seek, do they have to promise what they cant give.

My answers were not even read out of the wrong options the read out on air.

Na wa o. I feel so cheated. . .
Re: The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by ofokasibe: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
you never halla, go and buy the ticket , most radio people are kalo kalo(fraud machines hahahaha.
so stop looking for awuff and burning ur credit to call some radio stations;.wey dey find listeners at al cost . u get time sef .

i know the maga will still call them tomorrow again to win basketnose ticket . grin grin grin ;Dbuahhahu clowns
Re: The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by frijos(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
lol, this one just dey ja si! cool
Re: The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by freezy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
But Cool FM was never like that.
A good number of them came from cool FM.

And its not about awoof. The fun and IQ reasoning thing was my main reason. I have ordered tickets already. Nonsense peeps.
Re: The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by Dclique(m): 2:08am On Sep 26, 2009
frijos:

lol, this one just dey ja si! cool

grin grin grin
Re: The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by dipo2much(m): 1:16am On Sep 27, 2009
ofokasibe:

you never halla, go and buy the ticket , most radio people are kalo kalo(fraud machines hahahaha.
so stop looking for awuff and burning your credit to call some radio stations;.wey dey find listeners at al cost . u get time sef .

i know the maga will still call them tomorrow again to win basketnose ticket . grin grin grin ;Dbuahhahu clowns

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by freezy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hate to say this, but I haven't gotten a single intelligent response from peeps on this side. . .
No intelligent snicker either. . . Just a loud, flagrant character and a load of grinning peeps.
I'm sure this is not the stuff our entertainers are made of cos I'd read a write up from Banky W (Or is he just a one off?)
Re: The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by ofokasibe: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2009
@freezy
we are just making fun of the guy cuzz he took it seriously, it aint that serious dawg, we just joking out here
but the guy is really grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by freezy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now you have infected me too!!!
Re: The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by chrisical(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Beat 99.9 Fm Cheated Me! by Ladapo(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2009
I am really surprised at this posting because, I have won stuff on Radio, especially at THE BEAT 99.9 - 9-9-9 dayshow and I was up at their office where I met a number of people coming to claim their winnings. I was given my winning (N10,000) and a goodie bag containing their Tee shirt, mugs, pens etc without stress. So I am wondering where, the guy got this from'

(1) (Reply)

Vector: State Of Suprise / Can Anyone Defend Kenny Ogungbe In This? / Your Top Ten Musical Bands /groups Of All-time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.