Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn (702 Views)

2 To Die By Hanging For Robbing Lady Of N2,500 Handbag, N15,500 Phone In Anambra / Stephanie Otobo's Sister Accused Of Duping Man, Absconds With His $1300 (Photos) / ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by Ubongusoro(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2016
EFCC says it has arrested an alleged oil tycoon, Shehu Badamasi for duping a lagos- based businessman of N2.3 billion – The anti-graft agency says it has secured a warrant to keep the suspect for 17 days to enable its operatives question him extensively on all the issues Men of the anti-graft agency Anti-graft agency, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have reportedly arrested an alleged oil tycoon, Shehu Badamasi for duping a lagos-based businessman of N2.3 billion. He also been questioned for issuing a dud cheque of N100 million to another client in the course of doing business together, thereby breaching financial laws. “Yes, he has been with us and we are talking to him on all the issues in the petition written by a Lagos-based businessman, who claimed he was defrauded of N2.3 billion and another who lost N100 million to the same suspect,” Vanguard newspaper quoted an EFCC source. READ ALSO: Regret: Buhari has failed already and can’t wait to go back home Recalled that the office of the national security adviser and the Ministry of Defence, had raised a high-powered panel to investigate suspected illegal bunkering activities of Shehu Badamasi’s vessel, known as M.T Al- Khaf. The vessel had earlier been arrested by the Nigerian Navy in 2010 for illegal bunkering but released under questionable circumstances in 2012. The report added that EFCC had secured a warrant to keep the suspect for 17 days to enable the operatives question him extensively on all the issues raised against him by aggrieved persons. Meanwhile, the President Muhammadu Buhari led APC government have been urged to f ulfill its promise on job creation and youth employment in the country. Making the call, Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) through its general secretary, Peter Ozo-Eson, stated this via a statement to commemorate the 2016 International Youth Day.
Re: Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by chocolateme(f): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Ok thats much and greediness
Re: Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by MzPecs(f): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2016
This is all buhary's fault undecided
Re: Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by Young03(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2016
shocked

billion

I reserve my comment
Re: Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by Ubongusoro(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2016
chocolateme:
its killing nigeria
Re: Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by Ubongusoro(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Young03:
shocked

billion

I reserve my comment
i will like to hear your view
Re: Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by Ubongusoro(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2016
MzPecs:
This is all buhary's fault undecided
apc in general
Re: Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by Ubongusoro(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2016
chocolateme:
caused by pain, and poverty in the land.
Re: Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by MzPecs(f): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Ubongusoro:

apc in general

Seriously, they're on a mission to destroy Nigeria undecided
Re: Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by Ubongusoro(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2016
MzPecs:

Seriously, they're on a mission to destroy Nigeria undecided
God will help us
Re: Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn by seangy4konji: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
2.3 billion?

Chai??

I don set for eternity be that.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Accused Of Human Trafficking Denied Bail In SA. / Two Notorious Female Thieves Nabbed In Akwa Ibom / Pigeon Caught Smuggling Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.