Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Need Help With This Blog Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With This Blog Please (662 Views)

Help Review My Blog Please / Kindly Help Me With My Blog Please / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With This Blog Please by takenadoh: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Please I hope this is the right section to post this, If not the modes should please help me out.

I created this blog some weeks ago and i've been finding it difficult to get traffic,
Please can you recommend what I can do to generate traffic please.

I've searched online and most methods involves payment, and currently I don't have that, since it's still a "free baby blog"

Please help. Thank you.

[url]thenaijalisting..com.ng[/url]

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With This Blog Please by Jollyana(f): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Advertise on social media
write content that will draw people from US, UK, Canada and the likes
write long quality content to rank on google.Advertise on social media
write long quality content to rank on google.
Advertise on social media
write long quality content to rank on google.
Re: I Need Help With This Blog Please by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2016
takenadoh:
Please I hope this is the right section to post this, If not the modes should please help me out.

I created this blog some weeks ago and i've been finding it difficult to get traffic,
Please can you recommend what I can do to generate traffic please.

I've searched online and most methods involves payment, and currently I don't have that, since it's still a "free baby blog"

Please help. Thank you.

[url]thenaijalisting..com.ng[/url]

First, work on your blog design. Your design is all over the place. Especially your color schemes and footer widget placements. You may get a professional to do this for you if you are serious about this blog. If you can do it yourself, fine.

You must understand that getting traffic to your blog takes time and consistent effort. How long have you been blogging? Your niche is already a very crowded niche (some articles are excellent though).

Create a strong social media profile. Join facebook groups so you can share your articles when you write them. Don't spam any group. It's a recipe for failure. If you have a facebook page with over 8k likes, for example, your traffic will improve drastically. It's a process.

Here are 10 common reasons most blogs get little to no visitors plus solutions: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/web-traffic-reasons-visits-website/

Let me know if you need anything.
Re: I Need Help With This Blog Please by takenadoh: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
delivite:

First, work on your blog design. Your design is all over the place. Especially your color schemes and footer widget placements. You may get a professional to do this for you if you are serious about this blog. If you can do it yourself, fine.

You must understand that getting traffic to your blog takes time and consistent effort. How long have you been blogging? Your niche is already a very crowded niche (some articles are excellent though).

Create a strong social media profile. Join facebook groups so you can share your articles when you write them. Don't spam any group. It's a recipe for failure. If you have a facebook page with over 8k likes, for example, your traffic will improve drastically. It's a process.

Here are 10 common reasons most blogs get little to no visitors plus solutions: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/web-traffic-reasons-visits-website/

Thanks a lot for responding please you can email me @

thenaijalisting@gmail.com.

about the design, I'm still a "work " in progress, You probably could have helped "epp" me by sharing the post u found interesting.

I got more good ideas, just maybe the execution is not how I want it to be.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate.
Re: I Need Help With This Blog Please by takenadoh: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
delivite:

Thank you a lot. I have done some clean up on the footer and thanks for the tips also from your website.
I have created a Facebook page , it is definitely "work in progress"

Thanks , Thanks. You can check out the changes I have made also. Thanks
Re: I Need Help With This Blog Please by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 28, 2016
takenadoh:

Thank you a lot. I have done some clean up on the footer and thanks for the tips also from your website.
I have created a Facebook page , it is definitely "work in progress"

Thanks , Thanks. You can check out the changes I have made also. Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: I Need Help With This Blog Please by DoyenExchange: 4:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Why not buy www.justyblog.com ? It has everything a good well-trafficked site should have.
Re: I Need Help With This Blog Please by takenadoh: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2016
DoyenExchange:
Why not buy www.justyblog.com ? It has everything a good well-trafficked site should have.

Thank you very much. But at the moment i'm not looking to purchase a blog or website.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Premium Cpa Contents For You / Need A Good Website Designer / A Nairalander's Hillarious Conversation With A Drunk Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.