Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) (48894 Views)

Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) / Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by pretty16(f): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Even the goat is posing for a Selfie. This is serious business cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Missyetty(f): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Leave the guy now, the love he has for his goats is unconditional....
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Why Won't He Take Selfie With 'em??..when The Dude's Been Screwinq 'em All!!...No Side Chics Buh He's Gah Side Goats...SMH
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
fbtowner:
all I see is 4 goats
Dude, really!
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by jericco1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
paparazzi
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Slimflame(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
fbtowner:
all I see is 4 goats
and you making it 5
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by awesomeDave: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
babyphaze07:
All animals are equal.....including the man
Man is not an animal, point of correction
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by teamobanabo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by awesomeDave: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin
Handsomecole:
Is it bad to take a picture with your family member??
your are wicked grin the goat now is a family member
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Bimpe29: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
I call that joblessness, the lad should engage himself in something better.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Tobium1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
I just hope de goat won't deliver a beast carrying a human face.

#ifyouknowwhatimean
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by byvan03: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
I like this pic, life can't be that serious all the time.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Goat grin
E-goat
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Goat grin
E-goat

That gaot will soon born human face like goat, it will come to front page
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Keneking:
Ewu

I am sure he would not do this with He-goat.

BTW why does He-goat smell from a distance? How did Noah cope with it in the ark?

Any idea lalasticlala? I need your answer.

I think we should develop a type of perfume for goats. Any agriculturalist in the forum?

When you are a livestock farmer, you learn to love the smells associated with animals. A farmer can only advice you to find a way to bottle the he-goat aroma and spray it on yourself, since to us, it smells sweeter than perfume... it is the smell of potential future profit. Studies show that s the smell of he-goat makes the she-goat Hot and enhances her ovulation. Fantastic for the farmer.

Oh, and it is caused by musky scent glands near the base of their horns and musk in their urine (which they usually spray on themselves).

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Annie2059: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Good shepherd undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by oladipo322(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
they are all goat
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by MrNiceGuy5: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]Seriously i can't find any Man here... They're all goats[/size]
but the goat behind him get swagg nor be small
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Naijageak(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
na goat you call am . this guy self Don Bleep up
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by 4nobody4every1: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
fbtowner:
all I see is 4 goats
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by SafeAlhaji(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
broseme:
Selfie things.One word for the man

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/man-takes-selfie-with-his-goat.html
Jexux the goat even pose like it really knows what is going on, i think that oshogbo weed that was consumed by the guy as affect the goat too. Wish them quick recovery sha
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kingdom of goats
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Emmaino247: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
One big goat and three small once
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by MinorityTribe: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
This goat belongs to the new generations, but wait a minute are they twins? Because they almost look alike grin
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by barcitymedia: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Top 10 Finest Ladies in Nigeria (See Photos)
http://barcitytv.com/top-10-celebrated-beauty-queens-abuja/
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by freecocoa(f): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
There's nothing wrong with the picture, the dude was simply having some fun.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by MinorityTribe: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
More grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by Lukay99: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]Seriously i can't find any Man here... They're all goats[/size]

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery" if it was a white person taking a selfie with their pet you all will probably be praising how White people are caring and loving of animals. Why don't most black people see anything good in each other? We blacks are one of the most racist people on the planet, I bet you the Guy in the picture is probably from the north while you and most people that liked your post are probably from the south.

By the way, Nice Picture he Nailed it cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) by dude99(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Damn! I was so scared as this page was loading cause I thought it was my picture, cause I did same also sometime ago!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing / See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.