Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Zabaleta: I Got Offers To Leave Manchester City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zabaleta: I Got Offers To Leave Manchester City (242 Views)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Rejects Offers To Sell Chelsea / Finidi George Offers To Coach Golden Eaglets For Free / Pep Guardiola Begins Team Players Sellout With Zabaleta, Iheanacho To Go Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zabaleta: I Got Offers To Leave Manchester City by jerupil: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2016
The full-back has made it clear that he turned down the chance to switch clubs during the close season, vowing that he is more than happy to stay with the Citizens

Pablo Zabaleta has revealed that he has had a number of offers to leave Manchester City during the transfer window, but is adamant he never really considered leaving.

Zabaleta has been heavily linked with a move to Serie A ahead of the new season, with Roma reported to be leading the chase for his signature.

The Argentine defender's contract with City is due to expire in June 2017 and several teams attempted to convince the 31-year-old to switch clubs as he nears the end of his current deal.... <<< read more >>> www.sportblitznews.com

(1) (Reply)

Actually A Campaign To Raise / Declared Late Friday Evening That / Match Preview : Sparta Prague Vs Southampton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.