Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose (1279 Views)

Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) / Wizkid, Alex Iwobi & Models Pose In New Super Eagles Jersey / Ubi Franklin Pose With Lamboghini At Universal Studios Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by chocolateme(f): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Do you see what i am seeing?

Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by cruzita(f): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
that jean na three quarter abi trouser?
Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by Chanchit: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
op, may God bless the Union of you and ur guy. he looks fabulous though.
Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by chocolateme(f): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Chanchit:
op, may God bless the Union of you and ur guy. he looks fabulous though.
you are not serious lol
Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by 100Cents: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pre wedding photos.

Or.

You are lying..
Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
chocolateme so this is how you're uploading my picture anyhow as from today we're no longer husband and wife.
lalasticlala help her push it to FP.
Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by chocolateme(f): 12:29am On Aug 14, 2016
olihilistic:
chocolateme so this is how you're uploading my picture anyhow
as from today we're no longer husband and wife.

lalasticlala help her push it to FP.
lol sorry oo my sweetheart
Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2016
chocolateme:
lol sorry oo my sweetheart
good morning

1 Like

Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by Flexherbal(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2016
What a pose!
Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by keishablack(f): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Lol...where did they get all the material to make those pig pants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by Olisa4all: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Lmao
Re: Pic: check out my man Mayor Franklin Pose In The Streets Of Togo, Rate His Pose by Olucomesin(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
frm u

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Flaunts Wads Of Dollars On Instagram / Big Deal! Amber Rose Buys Over Los Angeles Biggest Strip Club, Ace Of Diamonds / Iyanya' Slams Kcee For Buying 'cheap' €2000 Female Handbags [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.