Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Free To Air Dish Size And Position For Eutelsat W3a At 7.0'e - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Free To Air Dish Size And Position For Eutelsat W3a At 7.0'e (3269 Views)

Econet Acquires Premier League Free-to-air Rights In Africa / Free To Air Channes In Intelsat 7/10ku;68.5 East And Nss7/ku;22w Satelites / How Can I Open The Scrambled Channels On Eutelsat W3a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free To Air Dish Size And Position For Eutelsat W3a At 7.0'e by Phman: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
Good day Guys,

I am new to this site and I must say that from various information posted here, you guys are doing a great job to encourage free to air TV lovers like me.

Please could any one help me on how to position my dish to track eutelsat w3a, I live in Port Harcourt and I use strong SRT 4653X decoder and a dish size of 0.9m with a universal LNBF. I would like to know which direction to turn my dish to and as well the LNBF to track this satellite.

god bless you all
Re: Free To Air Dish Size And Position For Eutelsat W3a At 7.0'e by alancruise(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
weli will advise you to visit the official thread of free to ai satellite

there various guru will attend tou you

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? / Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most / Fans Of Married Again On Zee World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.