Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! (1122 Views)

Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' / What Will Ever Make Nigerians Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
... recently, i travel to a country, i take a bus although nobody know his co-chair sitter because it's in the night, so when sun rise, we stopped to pray as tradition of the people there, it was when got back into the bus that i know i was sitting with my fellow nigerian, i greet him, hello bros! how are you? he answer fine, how far the family? they were feeling fine, he said; business? he said we are managing o!, everything is cordial and i feel at home. But this didn't last long before i realise am in wrong hand!
thing go sour when i asked about the situation in nigeria!
how is nigeria situation today? he cry in loud voice 'what nigeria! the zoo of the dullard president? the zoo will fall soon! let me tell you stupid! biafra is now or never! louder and louder his voice become intense, all the passengers in the bus looking at our direction, even the driver is looking at us through his center mirror! i was shocked and embarrass, God so good he didn't arm i would have gun down! so in this confused situation i plunged myself to, i was pray in mind for God to safe me; try to calm him down but it's like pouring petrol on fire! he speak igbo in angry , it was then that people intervene, one old said, what went wrong btw you, are you not from the same country!
before we arrive at the destination, i was awake watched all his body motion to avert been attack, we arrive at destination and everybody part-away!
this was a mistake I've ever made in journey!
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by youngest85(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lessons learnt!
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by dunkem21(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
.. and then you woken up at a terible sleeping and noticing that you pee pee on your bed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by chemicalDisease: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hahahahaha!

this 'Op
Every time you wil be fighting with English. Go school you no gree!

9 Likes

Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by Nne5: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Op you're hungry goan eat.

11 Likes

Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Hahahahaha!

this 'Op

Every time you wil be fighting with English.
Go school you no gree!
...Although I didn't know his name but I can't forget his face, if at all his looking for the president of nigeria tomorrow, I'll campaign to vote against him!
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by danmasani101: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Hahahahaha!

this 'Op

Go school you no gree!

Op is probably a graduate & someone's father. Hmmmmm, with his blunders his children/entire family must be very proud of him

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nne5:
grin grin grin grin
Op you're hungry goan eat.
...the man is terrible o!
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
danmasani101:

Op is probably a graduate & someone's father. Hmmmmm, with his blunders his children/entire family must be very proud of him
...hee! bros, know who is to deal with in any situation! the man is either ipob, massob or just sympathizer but he is original biafran, he may be on mission of biafra , i don't know.
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
youngest85:
Lessons learnt!
...a great lesson indeed!
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
dunkem21:
.. and then you woken up at a terible sleeping and noticing that you pee pee on your bed cheesy
...it's not a blag! may be you ever find yourself in an unprecedented situation like this before.
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by dunkem21(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

...it's not a blag! may be you ever find yourself in an unprecedented situation like this before.

I have finding myself in that situation before..

I woke up and finding out that I urinating in my pyjamas and mat cry
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
dunkem21:

I have finding myself in that situation before..

I woke up and finding out that I urinating in my pyjamas and mat cry
...this is not strange as a drunkard, you can even sleep till morning in vomit and stool!
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by dunkem21(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

...this is not strange as a drunkard, you can even sleep till morning in vomit and stool!

.. Yes, because in the bus my Co chair sitter was drunking kai kai and I thinking it's water taking it and finishing it.

This was the mistake I ever made in journey sad

1 Like

Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
dunkem21:

.. Yes, because in the bus my Co chair sitter was drunking kai kai and I thinking it's water taking it and finishing it.

This was the mistake I ever made in journey sad
..that's why! next time don't travel out of biafra with biafroine in luggage you may be arrested in Indonesia ok!
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by cjrane: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
oyinkinola:
... recently, i travel to a country, i take a bus although nobody know his co-chair sitter because it's in the night, so when sun rise, we stopped to pray as tradition of the people there, it was when got back into the bus that i know i was sitting with my fellow nigerian, i greet him, hello bros! how are you? he answer fine, how far the family? they were feeling fine, he said; business? he said we are managing o!, everything is cordial and i feel at home. But this didn't last long before i realise am in wrong hand!
how is nigeria situation today? he cry in loud voice 'what nigeria! the zoo of the dullard president? the zoo will fall soon! let me tell you stupid! biafra is now or never! louder and louder his voice become intense, all the passengers in the bus looking at our direction, even the driver is looking at us through his center mirror! i was shocked and embarrass, God so good he didn't arm i would have gun down! so in this confused situation i plunged myself to, i was pray in mind for God to safe me; try to calm him down but it's like pouring petrol on fire! he speak igbo in angry , it was then that people intervene, one old said, what went wrong btw you, are you not from the same country!
before we arrive at the destination, i was awake watched all his body motion to avert been attack, we arrive at destination and everybody part-away!
[size=14pt]

Mschewww!

Another useless abooki liar using Yoruba name to disguise his fear that his wicked zoo of a country is grinding to a halt.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by onnenka: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Hahahahaha!

this 'Op

Go school you no gree!
A Yoruba Muslim illiterate he is.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by APCHaram: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
ALL I GOT FROM THIS IS THAT THE OP IS A COWARD AND NEEDS AN EDUCATION BADLY!

5 Likes

Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by dunkem21(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

..that's why! next time don't travel out of biafra with biafroine in luggage you may be arrested in Indonesia ok!

OK, maybe we won't wee wee in the bed again wink
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by iSlayer: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
oyinkinola:
HHHAHAHAHAHAH. This man ohhhh!!! I can imagine your face after receiving Rochas treatment. Why you go dey ask am yeye question? HAHHAHAHAHHA
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by danmasani101: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

...hee! bros, know who is to deal with in any situation! the man is either ipob, massob or just sympathizer but he is original biafran, he may be on mission of biafra , i don't know.

Hey am not your bros....... You are too dumb & a terrible influence to people around you.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
danmasani101:

Hey am not your bros....... You are too dumb & a terrible influence to people around you.
....another one in platform!
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
iSlayer:

HHHAHAHAHAHAH. This man ohhhh!!! I can imagine your face after receiving Rochas treatment. Why you go dey ask am yeye question? HAHHAHAHAHHA
...we are all fellow nigerian, you know!
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
APCHaram:
ALL I GOT FROM THIS IS THAT THE OP IS A COWARD AND NEEDS AN EDUCATION BADLY!
...you mean am like who transgendered and crossed border? never!
Re: This Is A Great Mistake I've Ever Make In Journey! by oyinkinola: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
onnenka:
A Yoruba Muslim illiterate he is.
...muslim that teach his children to cram the whole holy Quran?
or yoruba that take an adage of charity begin at home as their foundation of life?

(1) (Reply)

Those Want Chinakwe Jailed For Naming Dog, Buhari, Should Remember. / Reason Why Nigeria Economy Went Into Recession / Lifeless Bodies Of Militants Killed By Soldiers (graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.