Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence (1511 Views)

ALLEGED BLASPHEMY: Buhari, Ganduje Condemn Killing Of Igbo Woman / I Condemn APC! - Cramjones / Okorocha, Ikpeazu Admit, Condemn Killing Of Fulani, Igbo By Kidnappers In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by AgentCocoa: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
As I write, over 10 hausas have been killed in Akowa community in Imo state. Hausas have now crowded themselves in military barracks and police stations for refuge.

This is as a result of the killing of an Igbo girl just because she refused to be raped by an hausa man. The hausa man also killed the elderly woman that this poor girl ran to for safety. It is so annoying to lose two of our daughters just because someone wanted sex by all means. embarassed embarassed

The men of the community could not take this and descended heavily on the hausas destroying their properties, killing those they could lay their hands on while the others fled for safety.

Thank God for the timely intervention of the military otherwise the casualty figures could have been much higher.

This is a warning to the core north to restrict their sensless violence to their region if they choose to continue that part.

We Igbos will never tolerate their violent acts here.

I condemn the killing of innocent hausas but they must reaslise that nobody has the monopoly of violence.

I also want to ask my Igbo brothers to control their temper and not descend to the level of these guys that haveno value for human life.

The Igbos are so angry in this country right now, God help us.

Let us not kill innocents please uma nwannem.

7 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by hunndredhundred: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
You are correct OP.

These hausas should not think that everywhere is Mile12.

Is it by force to have sex again?

17 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by AgentCocoa: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
hunndredhundred:
You are correct OP.

These hausas should not think that everywhere is Mile12.

Is it by force to have sex again?

Exactly. They should thank God very well for the intervention of the military otherwise, things would have been far worse for them.

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by hunndredhundred: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
AgentCocoa:

Exactly. They should thank God very well for the intervention of the military otherwise, things would have been far worse for them.

They have to be called to order.

They have no value for human lives and can kill for the slightest reasons.

Imagine killing Southerners in the north just because of a cartoon that was done in Denmark.

10 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by AgentCocoa: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
Shym3xx
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by Emyogalanya: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
Innocent souls u say he killed two cos they wont allow him commit another crime? Two wrongs don't make a right? Why bother to commit the first one , as if one wrong makes a right . Useless country let dem finish all oboki there . Rochas call ur friends to other,

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by DemonUnderSiege: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Op stop carrying fake news around, you have increased the number of deaths just to draw unnecessary attention, you created this account today just for propaganda and I know where you're from and what you want
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by drss2(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
let d northerners have their own con3 as demanded by boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by Shym3xx: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
AgentCocoa:
Shym3xx

Why did you tag me?
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by hisgrace090: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Becoming adult through almajiri is worst thing that can happen to a man. Street life bad.
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by Oche211(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
I'm with u on this one. While i also don't support the killing of the innocents, no single tribe or region has monoply over violence.

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by madcollynzo: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
hunndredhundred:

They have to be called to order.

They have no value for human lives and can kill for the slightest reasons.

Imagine killing Southerners in the north just because of a cartoon that was done in Denmark.

Lmao. From AgentOrange to AgentCocoa. You dey reply yourself with your alternate handle. You own same handle and even just registered this cloned one few minutes ago. We know the real owner of that moniker. Grow up bro
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by RZArecta(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Far as I'm concerned, that community will be wiped off the face of Imo state and turned entirely into a cattle reserve complete with an emir and hisbah police. The military will send in their choppers and 10 battalions of soldiers to do the dirty work while the Hausa's will do mop up. Okorocha will not make pim as a sound because he's an efulefu. It's not a curse, it's just the Nigeria we live in now where northerners and cows are first class citizens higher than southerners

1 Like

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by salykely(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Let assume what happened in Imo happened in Kano, what would be ur reactions?

There is absolutely no difference between Hausas up there in the north and Igbos in the South. Why kill people who are not guilty of the alleged offence. Why cant u simply apprehend the offender and prosecute him.

Moreover this story is totally false. I don't know what the true story is but things don't add up. How can an Hausa man publicly run after a girl in Igbo land, rape her and kill the elderly woman who want to rescue her! On top waitin. Una don drow blood just pray ur people don't also fall up north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by OjukwuWarBird: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
salykely:
Let assume what happened in Imo happened in Kano, what would be ur reactions?

There is absolutely no difference between Hausas up there in the north and Igbos in the South. Why kill people who are not guilty of the alleged offence. Why cant u simply apprehend the offender and prosecute him.

Moreover this story is totally false. I don't know what the true story is but things don't add up. How can an Hausa man publicly run after a girl in Igbo land, rape her and kill the elderly woman who want to rescue her! On top waitin. Una don drow blood just pray ur people don't also fall up north.
RZArecta:
Far as I'm concerned, that community will be wiped off the face of Imo state and turned entirely into a cattle reserve complete with an emir and hisbah police. The military will send in their choppers and 10 battalions of soldiers to do the dirty work while the Hausa's will do mop up. Okorocha will not make pim as a sound because he's an efulefu. It's not a curse, it's just the Nigeria we live in now where northerners and cows are first class citizens higher than southerners

Afonjas and nonsense comments

10 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by tartar9(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Which side are you on...just say you support the evil.With all the rape,murders and crime going on in Igbo land,because one happened to be committed by an hausa man you not only killed him but went on further to look for 10 more innocent people to kill.This ain't vengeance,its nothing but pure evil!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by Sctests: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
The SE and SS are very angry at the country right now. Please Hausa and fulani stop doing anything to provoke them, if you really want your brother to rule the country in one piece. Use your head.

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by argon500: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
God bless you op for this write up.
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by Amberon11: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Typical Mohammedan. You didn't read the part that said the Hausa man killed two women?? Let me ask you, what wrong did The two women who were killed in northern Nigerian do to deserve death by your sub human brethren?

This O.P was very unbiased. At least he condemned the killing. If you have a problem with that , go drink camel piss. You don't have the monopoly of violence.
tartar9:
Which side are you on...just say you support the evil.With all the rape,murders and crime going on in Igbo land,because one happened to be committed by an hausa man you not only killed him but went on further to look for 10 more innocent people to kill.This ain't vengeance,its nothing but pure evil!

1 Like

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by freeze001(f): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Afonjas and nonsense comments

You do not know RZArecta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by Huasamafia1: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Op is on point .
DemonUnderSiege:
Op stop carrying fake news around, you have increased the number of deaths just to draw unnecessary attention, you created this account today just for propaganda and I know where you're from and what you want
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by Huasamafia1: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Op is on point .
DemonUnderSiege:
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by tartar9(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Amberon11:
Typical Mohammedan. You didn't read the part that said the Hausa man killed two women?? Let me ask you, what wrong did The two women who were killed in northern Nigerian do to deserve death by your sub human brethren?

This O.P was very unbiased. At least he condemned the killing. If you have a problem with that , go drink camel piss. You don't have the monopoly of violence.
Typical xtian...their genocidal "yaweh" has so warped their conception of what justice is.Didn't you read the part were 10 people were murdered by your brothers.The hausa man was killed for his crime,why now go attack innocent people.At least those two women instigated trouble undecided...even at then,the action was condemned,I never found any Muslim gloating over their death like you xtian igbos are so openly doing.
Am neither a northerner or a Hausa.I just pity your tribe living up there if they were to "retaliate" in the same mindless manner...you have far more to lose.

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by freeze001(f): 4:36am On Aug 14, 2016
How did the women instigate trouble? This is news o! Please explain.

tartar9:

Typical xtian...their genocidal "yaweh" has so warped their conception of what justice is.Didn't you read the part were 10 people were murdered by your brothers.The hausa man was killed for his crime,why now go attack innocent people.At least those two women instigated trouble undecided...even at then,the action was condemned,I never found any Muslim gloating over their death like you xtian igbos are so openly doing.
Am neither a northerner or a Hausa.I just pity your tribe living up there if they were to "retaliate" in the same mindless manner...you have far more to lose.
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by Ofodirinwa: 4:56am On Aug 14, 2016
tartar9:

We are evil. Spread that to your brothers. The part of Imo state you want to play games with is not Owerri were people can stomach you. This isn't 12 mile either. We will invade military barracks if this continues.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by abbakacici: 6:10am On Aug 14, 2016
tartar9:
to them is OK but when reverse is the cases the other tribe are aminal and savages
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by babyfaceafrica: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2016
Is that all ?....noted!!!
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2016
RZArecta:
[s]Far as I'm concerned, that community will be wiped off the face of Imo state and turned entirely into a cattle reserve complete with an emir and hisbah police. The military will send in their choppers and 10 battalions of soldiers to do the dirty work while the Hausa's will do mop up. Okorocha will not make pim as a sound because he's an efulefu. It's not a curse, it's just the Nigeria we live in now where northerners and cows are first class citizens higher than southerners[/s]

Keep disgracing yoruba...SMH.

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by blackpanda: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2016
Pls stop this tribal nonsense. Until we learn to live together as one in this country, we will never know peace. So a man tries to rape a girl and ends up killing her, why tie an entire tribe to the crime? Or is there a grand conspiracy by hausas to be raping igbos?? If someone commits a crime he should be dealt with. There is no need to use the offence as fuel to ignite tribal wars. Am very sure igbos commit crime in the north as well, but this doesnt mean the entire igbo tribe are the ones that committed the crime. This tribal branding of crime has to stop!
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by blackpanda: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

We are evil. Spread that to your brothers. The part of Imo state you want to play games with is not Owerri were people can stomach you. This isn't 12 mile either. We will invade military barracks if this continues.

Your look when u finally enter the army barracks....

Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by oilsuop: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2016
It's sad that my Yoruba people are defending Hausa that murder us in our home in mile 12 sad those Yorubas who lost their lives in mile 12 if they can see how their people are betraying them just to please the enemies up north will be rolling in the grave by now sad
Re: I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence by muri4mig(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Let us all condemn all form of reprisal attacks instead of justifying the reprisals. You can't just go on killing spree for an offense committed by an individual. I bet you if this has happen to IPOD they will have been disturbing those that care to listen.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Drops Another Tornado On FG / Court Orders Freezing Of Senior Lawyer, Mike Ozekhome’s Account / See Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.