Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,265 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Between Ibadan, Ago-iwoye And Abeokuta. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Ibadan, Ago-iwoye And Abeokuta. (2004 Views)

Please I Need Direction From Ogba To Ago Iwoye / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago / Please I Need Information About Ago-iwoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ibadan, Ago-iwoye And Abeokuta. by montanaguy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
I am finding it difficult to choose between Ibadan and Abeokuta. I plan to relocate to either of the two. I need a city with affordable house rent, transportation and food. A city a family of 3 can manage 46k monthly pending when business and work comes by. I have been to Ibadan once. Don't know much about the city while I have never been to Abeokuta.
Re: Between Ibadan, Ago-iwoye And Abeokuta. by newacca: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
montanaguy:
I am finding it difficult to choose between Ibadan and Abeokuta. I plan to relocate to either of the two. I need a city with affordable house rent, transportation and food. A city a family of 3 can manage 46k monthly pending when business and work comes by. I have been to Ibadan once. Don't know much about the city while I have never been to Abeokuta. I have been to Ago-Iwoye. Spent 3 months. Its cheap but I don't know if business will flourish there.
Ibadan is a bigger city when compared to Abeokuta; depending on the area you choose to live or establish your business, I'll consider Ibadan if you are looking at starting a business.

I'm from Abeokuta and I have attachment there. Abeokuta is peaceful and calm, but you will only flourish in business if you have a great business idea that is really difficult to be saturated. It's a civil servant state, but the security level is okay and living expenses is relatively low if compared to Ibadan.
Re: Between Ibadan, Ago-iwoye And Abeokuta. by Bolade005: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bro, I am from Abeokuta and I have lived in both cities and I can tell you there is nothing in Abk. No job, no place to relax on a weekend other than bars. Abeokuta is boring.

Ibadan is beautiful and cost of living is relatively cheap and I believe you will live well on that 46k budget in Ibadan. Not as peaceful as Abk though but on a general, Ibadan is far better than Abk.

If I were you, i'd go for Ibadan.

I wish the mods could push this to front page. Lalasticlala biko we need more opinion.
Re: Between Ibadan, Ago-iwoye And Abeokuta. by striker9(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Cost of living is cheaper in Ibadan compared to Abeokuta. Also in terms of job prospect I'll pick Ibadan but Abeokuta is more peaceful but na God dey protect irrespective of location.
Re: Between Ibadan, Ago-iwoye And Abeokuta. by Hushee(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
I've stayed in both places and I spent five years in Ibadan. Abeokuta is extremely boring and frustrating if you don't have enough money, but the place is peaceful and safe, another thing about the place is that there are limited job opportunities except you're rich enough to start your business. But Ibadan is more advanced, the closest you'll have to Lagos in terms of exposure(not orientation o), job prospects are better here than Abeokuta and your business can easily pick up more at Ibadan. And your 46k can get you a good apartment at abk, that's if you're not close to funaab.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Palau / Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice / Pls What Is The Transport Fare From Lagos To Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.