Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins (2873 Views)

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence / The Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave America If Trump Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by UPDISTIC7: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Its no longer news that Donald Trump the US Republican Presidential Candidate is facing strong opposition both from within and outside his party especially for some of the wrong things he has said. His penchant for stiring up controversy at any slightest opportunity is unfounded. Perhaps this explains why some people are desperately fighting to see he doesn’t step into the Oval office as the next President of the United State.
So what do celebrities in Hollywood think about Trump’s candidacy. This are the remarks made by some of these celebrities and what they will do if Donald Trump becomes elected as President.

1. Miley Cyrus
She is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Cyrus became a teen idol for her portrayal of the starring character Miley Stewart in the Disney Channel television series Hannah Montana in 2006;
She has logged seven top 10 entries on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 with “See You Again”, “7 Things”, “The Climb”, “Party in the U.S.A.”, “Can’t Be Tamed”, “We Can’t Stop” and the chart-topping “Wrecking Ball”. She starred in the film The Last Song (2010). In 2013 was declared “Artist of the Year” by MTV. She has been included on the Time 100 list of most influential people in 2008 and 2014.

The controversial singer also has some words about the Republican nominee. ‘God’ he thinks he is the f***ing chosen one or some shit! … Honestly f*** this sh*t I am moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!’

2. Whoopi Goldberg
She is an American actress, comedian, and television host. She has been nominated for 13 Emmy Awards for her work in television, and is one of the few entertainers who have won an Emmy Award, a Grammy Award, an Oscar, and a Tony Award. She was the second black woman in the history of the Academy Awards to win an acting Oscar. Renowned for her role in the movie Ghost, Sister Act.

On what she feels about Trump, She had this to say. ‘I don’t think that’s America. I don’t want it to be America. Maybe it’s time for me to move you know’

3. Samuel L. Jackson
He is an American actor and film producer.He has appeared in over 100 movies till date. He achieved prominence and criticalacclaim in the early 1990s with films such as Jungle Fever (1991), Patriot Games (1992), Amos & Andrew (1993), True Romance(1993), Jurassic Park (1993), Pulp Fiction (1994) and the Star Wars prequel trilogy (1999–2005).
For the actor known for his outspoken roles, it wasn’t surprising he joins the other celebrities in his dislike of Trump. In his own words ‘If that mother**er becomes president, I’m moving my black a*s to South Africa’.

4. Raven Symone
She is an American actress, comedian, model, singer, songwriter, dancer, television producer and talk show host. She released her debut album, Here’s to New Dreams in 1993; the single, “That’s What Little Girls Are Made Of” She hasappeared in several successful television series, such as The Cosby Show and Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper, in the late 1980s and early 1990s and movies such as The Cheetah Girls and Dr Do little.

‘My confession for this election is, if any Republican gets nominated, I’m gonna move to Canada with my entire family. Is that bad? I already have my ticket. I literally bought my ticket, I swear’ She even said on The View that she and her family are moving to Canada if Trump gets nominated
These Celebrities don’t agree with how well Trump is doing in the polls or how the country would change if he takes office.

5. Cher
She is an American singer and actress. She was once called the goddess of Pop, she gained popularity in 1965 as one-half of the folk rock husband-wife duo Sonny & Cher after their song “I Got You Babe” reached number one on the American and British charts.

Cher has been a vocal critic of Trump, often lashing out at the billionaire front-runner on Twitter during the televised Republican debates.’If he were to be elected, I’m moving to Jupiter’ she once said.

6. Neve Campbell
She is a Canadian actress. She is best known for her role as Sidney Prescott in the horror film series Scream.

According to the Wild things star ‘I’m terrified. It’s really scary. My biggest fear is that Trump will triumph. I cannot believe that he is still in the game … [I’ll] move back to Canada’

7. Jon Stewart
He is an American comedian, writer, producer, director, actor and a former television host. From 1999 to 2015, he was the host of The Daily Show, a satirical news program that airs on Comedy Central.

‘I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers’

8. Randy Blythe
He is a vocalist and lyricist of American heavy metal band Lamb of God.
‘He could just be a clown. If he is the president, though, I am leaving America ’till he’s gone’.

9. Lena Dunham
She is an American actress, writer, producer, and director. She is best known as the creator, writer and star of the HBO series Girls (2012–present), for which she has received numerous Emmy award nominations and two Golden Globe awards.

The Actress and producer announced that if Donald Trump is elected president that she plans to move to Canada.

10. George Lopez
He is an American comedian, actor, and talk show host. He is known for starring in his self-produced ABC sitcom

Lopez is certainly no fan of Trump. The comedian recently tweeted an image of notorious drug lord El Chapo clutching Trump’s
severed head atop a mountain of skulls. Shortly after Trump announced he would run for president in June, Lopez told TMZ there are “enough racists in this country for him to get elected, and added: “If he wins, he won’t have to worry about immigration. We’ll all go back.”

For real are these celebrities serious or are they just joking. Whichever, they seem closer to packing their bags for locations beyond the U.S. border, should Donald Trump becomes president. It may just take Hillary Clinton the rival to Trump to make them change their mind.

See more photos of the 10 Celebrities who will leave US if Donald Trump wins
SOURCE : http://dambela.com/2016/08/13/10-celebrities-who-will-flee-america-if-donald-trump-wins/

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by ouzo1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
I feel your pain..mean while here in Nigeria we are facing our own Trump,but God get our back

3 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by bigDickson(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abeg make we exchange citizenship if Trump wins lmao! grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by mrbillz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Let's roll the dice and whose side it favors. Still wanna meet Miley Cyrus in the states when I visit next year! I tip Aunty Hilarry smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by kossyablaze(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hehehehe yeye

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by Nature8(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Who cares if they leave or not? They can fly to Jupiter for all I care.. Trump is the next American President!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by danieljessy: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nature8:
Who cares if they leave or not? They can fly to Jupiter for all I care.. Trump is the next American President!
abeg if trump win shey 1dollar go equal 1naira?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by Nature8(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
danieljessy:
abeg if trump win shey 1dollar go equal 1naira?

Maybe.. undecided
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by DeKen: 1:08am On Aug 14, 2016
I bet you not all of these will have to nerve to make good their threats.
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by Snow5(m): 3:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Trump the triumphant pig...

His mouth running made these people disliked him
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by DIKEnaWAR: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2016
I wouldn't mind relocating to America to take over Samuel L Jackson's house and businesses while his black ass is getting busy on the streets of SOWETO(he should endavour to live. No Soweto, no South Africa, No black power).

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins by UPDISTIC7: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
The guy seems to have a diarrhoea of the mouth. He can't make any speech without insulting any one, Penchat for stirring up controversy doesn't have a rival.

Snow5:
Trump the triumphant pig...

His mouth running made these people disliked him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See Musician Diamond Platnumz Before He Made Millions / Check Out This Picture Of Swagalicious Arik Air Pilots / Someone Called This The Best Photobomb Ever! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.