Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) (19641 Views)

Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital / Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) / Jackson Adebayo Shot By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by sixtuschimere: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gunmen attack Ekiti PDP spokesman

The Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State, Mr Jackson Adebayo, was on Friday night attacked by three armed men in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.

Narrating his experience on Saturday after receiving treatment at a private hospital, Jackson, whose head was smashed with gun butt, said he was accosted by three armed men on a motorbike at Federal Housing Estate area of the town at about 9pm on Friday.

"I was going for a vigil in the church when three armed men on a motorbike accosted me. Two of them came down with their guns and started shooting sporadically. They started smashing my head against the hard asphalt on the road and the man on the bike ordered them to shoot me, but the men said they should leave me.

"I wouldn't describe it as a robbery case because apart from my phone and tablet that they took, the money they found when they ransacked my pockets, was returned. Few days ago, I issued a press release on the purported trip of Mrs Aisha Buhari to America on behalf of our party and I started receiving threat calls on my phones.

"The callers were threatening me to leave the woman alone and few day later, this happened. We are in a democracy and we have the right to speak as a party. If anybody thinks by engaging in violence they can silence us and our party, they are mistaken. We are for the people and the voice of the people is the voice of God," he said.

Also commenting on the development, the State Chairman of PDP, Mr Gboyega Oguntuase, accused the opposition All Progressives. Congress (APC) of formenting violence in the state.

"APC are known for eliminating those against them. They killed no fewer than 12 people when they were in government here. From Chief Awolumate who was killed in Omuo-Ekiti, to Ayo Jeje and Juliana Adewumi who were killed in Erijiyan.

They also killed Foluso Ogundare in Emure-Ekiti to Chief Omolafe Aderiye that they killed in Ado-Ekiti, their stock in trade is murder of opposition figures.

"Since they have started to go for my executive and party members, we are calling on the people of the state and God to save us from their hands. They have failed to alleviate the economic woes in Nigeria and as far as we are concerned, we are committed to our goal of making Ekiti a better place to live in and we are for peace," he said.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/see-photos-of-ekiti-pdp-spokesman.html

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by sixtuschimere: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Speedy recovery

5 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
¿ɥбnɐl plnoɥs ı ɹo ɯıɥ ɥʇıʍ әzıɥʇɐdɯʎs ı plnoɥs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Eyah
Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by yanshDoctor: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
handy work of APC.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by amnesty7: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
I doubt if A.F. is not the initials of the prime suspect wink

3 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
They might be just hungry boys that need some money. If hired one or armed robbers, you will never live to tell the story or have time to snap pics of the place that the incident took place. Well, wish him speedy recovery.

12 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by kingvectorv(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
I no fit laugh... dis 1 na just d begin

2 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by freshness2020: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
yanshDoctor:
handy work of APC.
Who else!
Party of miscreants.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by Hadeyeancah(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
priceaction:
They might be just hungry boys that need some money. If hired one or armed robbers, you will never live to tell the story or have time to snap pics of the place that the incident took place. Well, wish him speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by Bintafatty: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nigeria Politics na wa o
Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Omo ale ni e

1 Like

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Well directed, well acted but not properly marketed. grin

Fayose and Ekiti PDP and propaganda be like Bread and Akara.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by laffwitmi: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pdp party of liars and looters!!

8 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by efilefun(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
[size=14pt]lol "APC" even sent their miscreants to watch over Wadata Building, keep deceiving yourself, we all know hired thugs wont just give him that lil cut on his head but send him straight to the other side. This is just the work of hungry youths he refused to settle.[/size]
yanshDoctor:
handy work of APC.

freshness2020:
Who else!
Party of miscreants.

8 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
what!. this guy is suffering from selective amnesia, you confessed it was a robbery now you pointing fingers at APC. he must have been haunted by APC ghost during his coma.

5 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by executiveson(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
APC and Buhari will reap whatever they are sowing.

Amen
Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Meaning? shocked

1 Like

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Its better you cry o, cus he suffer alot

1 Like

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
yanshDoctor:
handy work of APC.

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by billyG(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Gunmen attack Ekiti PDP spokesman

The Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State, Mr Jackson Adebayo, was on Friday night attacked by three armed men in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.

Narrating his experience on Saturday after receiving treatment at a private hospital, Jackson, whose head was smashed with gun butt, said he was accosted by three armed men on a motorbike at Federal Housing Estate area of the town at about 9pm on Friday.

"I was going for a vigil in the church when three armed men on a motorbike accosted me. Two of them came down with their guns and started shooting sporadically. They started smashing my head against the hard asphalt on the road and the man on the bike ordered them to shoot me, but the men said they should leave me.
D Dogs is demanding for their Bones.

"I wouldn't describe it as a robbery case because apart from my phone and tablet that they took, the money they found when they ransacked my pockets, was returned. Few days ago, I issued a press release on the purported trip of Mrs Aisha Buhari to America on behalf of our party and I started receiving threat calls on my phones.

"The callers were threatening me to leave the woman alone and few day later, this happened. We are in a democracy and we have the right to speak as a party. If anybody thinks by engaging in violence they can silence us and our party, they are mistaken. We are for the people and the voice of the people is the voice of God," he said.

Also commenting on the development, the State Chairman of PDP, Mr Gboyega Oguntuase, accused the opposition All Progressives. Congress (APC) of formenting violence in the state.

"APC are known for eliminating those against them. They killed no fewer than 12 people when they were in government here. From Chief Awolumate who was killed in Omuo-Ekiti, to Ayo Jeje and Juliana Adewumi who were killed in Erijiyan.

They also killed Foluso Ogundare in Emure-Ekiti to Chief Omolafe Aderiye that they killed in Ado-Ekiti, their stock in trade is murder of opposition figures.

"Since they have started to go for my executive and party members, we are calling on the people of the state and God to save us from their hands. They have failed to alleviate the economic woes in Nigeria and as far as we are concerned, we are committed to our goal of making Ekiti a better place to live in and we are for peace," he said.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/see-photos-of-ekiti-pdp-spokesman.html
Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by profosenogoboy: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Violence upon violence

2 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by oweman: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
J

Fayose use to Bea thug here in Ibadan before he graduated to governor .

3 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by clickwtB(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
FAKE STORY!ARRANGEEEE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
fotoshop joor! angry
Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by louiskay(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
lie lie.

Going for a vigil

abi coming from a Bar.... cheesy :O

gains and pains of a Sill.y' propagandist. tongue
Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
i dont wish any man death but those ekiti pdp politicians are fast digging their graves.fayose think the ibos will help him when he finishes he term? the dissappointement he is going to get from those groups of person that clap for you when you self destruct will suprise even the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by StUriah(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2016
This is 21st century - information age. We can not all be fool by mere allegation from this Poly-Trickcian.

Nigerians should tell this man to provide us with his call logs. This, of course, can be gotten once a police report is presented to his network provider.

They should just stop playing to d gallery. Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by StUriah(m): 12:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Res Ipsa loquito. The truth of d matter should speak for itself.
Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 1:09am On Aug 14, 2016
i see blood,it is either the handy work of the devil or APC..
Re: Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) by Standing5(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Lanretoye:
i see blood,it is either the handy work of the devil or APC..
The many beheading of APC supporter we witnessed in Rivers state was never attributed to any party but cult. #justsaying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media / Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems / Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.