Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Water Running For 4days, Doesn't Make Sense To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Running For 4days, Doesn't Make Sense To Me (448 Views)

"I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare / 16 Reasons why the Planned Fuel Price Hike Doesn't Make Sense / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Running For 4days, Doesn't Make Sense To Me by seniormallam(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
some time we do have interval of 2-3 months before getting tap water, and whenever they decided to release the water, it will be running for like 3-4 days non stop, now we don't even have anything to store the water any longer and the water is still running, I'm not kind of happy because the waterboard should have just held back the water and maybe release it to us next week again, they should have just used the 4days for 4weekends and we are good to go throughout the month, but now after the 4days now maybe till next month again, haba naija let reason naaaaaaa
Re: Water Running For 4days, Doesn't Make Sense To Me by bigtt76(f): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Water Running For 4days, Doesn't Make Sense To Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Simple get more storage containers- Geepee tanks, metal and plastic barrels (200L) etc... Keep storing until you can store in excess for your own supply... Let me explain something to you, the more you use water in your house and dispose the better the ground water recharge of that areas's aquifer. Over a period of time you have a ground water reservoir that will not only help you store fresh clean water but benefit you when you want to drill your own well-just in case. And if my guess is right- are you in Northern Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

"Please Forgive Me" Abdulmumin Jibrin Pleas For Mercy From APC / Court Rejects Fayose's Bid To Stop EFCC Probe- Punch News / Avengers Link Mere Plot To Kill Jonathan- Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.