Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,778 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How Unibadan Student Was Brutalized By 7policemen. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Unibadan Student Was Brutalized By 7policemen. (566 Views)

2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Unibadan Student Was Brutalized By 7policemen. by Ope101(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
How 7 Policemen Beat Up Uite, Remi (Spartacus).
Early in the hours this morning, news filtered in on the alleged assault of a student by Officers of the Oyo State Police Force along Iwo road roundabout junction.
In a Phone call conversation with Voice of UI this morning, Mr. Remi popularly known as Spartacus confirmed the incident.
He narrated the unpleasant incident, "While coming from Lagos alongside Wisdom & Lekan, we were stopped which we respectfully did and we were questioned and we even offered to show our identity cards to prove that we are Students of UI but they refused".
Spartacus further narrated why he was beaten. "They told Wisdom to come to their car alone wish i refused, that you can't arrest us all and single one out for interrogation, then one of them replied insulting my Mother which I found offensive and replied that he should never mention my Mother but before I knew it they descended on me hitting me with their guns on my face"
This incident is the latest on Police brutality against Students, efforts to speak with the Commissioner of Police by Voice Of UI has proved abortive.
More update to be published later..
Source: http://voiceofui..com

Re: How Unibadan Student Was Brutalized By 7policemen. by mrbillz(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmmm!!! Naija police

1 Like

Re: How Unibadan Student Was Brutalized By 7policemen. by CHOPUP411(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Up naija police

Naija police and negative news

Re: How Unibadan Student Was Brutalized By 7policemen. by izzou(m): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
I know I might sound weird or stupid but the real truth is don't argue with a Nigerian policeman

The law does not prevail here so no matter how they torture you, nobody cares

Na person wey dey alive na him dey fit write statement

I feel for the guy sha

(1) (Reply)

★ Photo: Suspected Child Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos / Zambian Conman Escapes Police Dragnet … Poses As Ritualist … Flees With Millions / EFCC Arrests Five Varsity Students For N16m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.