Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Japanese Businessman Promises $30,000 Each To Nigerian Footballer At Olympics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japanese Businessman Promises $30,000 Each To Nigerian Footballer At Olympics (812 Views)

Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 / Nigerian Coach Denied Anthony Joshua's Request To Represent Nigeria at Olympics / Samir Ait Said Has Broken Leg At Olympics (warning: Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Businessman Promises $30,000 Each To Nigerian Footballer At Olympics by Smoke2015: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
A benefactor has promised a bonus of $30,000 to each Nigerian player should they win gold at the Rio 2016 men’s Olympic football tournament in Brazil.

Celebrated Japanese plastic surgeon Katsuya Takasu announced his desire to reward along with $20,000 for silver and $10,000 for bronze after hearing about their financial woes. “I read about the financial problems affecting the team and I felt the need to make a big contribution,” Takasu explained. “I am not doing this for media attention but to motivate a team with an indomitable spirit. I fell in love with the Nigerian team because despite all these problems they are in the quarter-finals of the Olympics.

http://mojidelano.com/2016/08/rio2016wealthy-japanese-buisnessnan-promises-30000-each-to-nigerian-football-players-if-they-win-gold-at-rio-olympics/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Japanese Businessman Promises $30,000 Each To Nigerian Footballer At Olympics by CHOPUP411(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
U S N

United state of Nigeria
Re: Japanese Businessman Promises $30,000 Each To Nigerian Footballer At Olympics by smogup: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Japanese Businessman Promises $30,000 Each To Nigerian Footballer At Olympics by tempest01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Our government is a joke...

The money budgeted for sports, what do they use it for?

The US rented a cruise ship for its athletes.

But Nigeria,
We are sponsoring pilgrimage for Christians and Muslims.

it was the "canoe girl" sponsoring herself, and the football players getting lost and not able to pay hotel bills.
God help them if their entitlements are even paid.

I still weep for this country.
Re: Japanese Businessman Promises $30,000 Each To Nigerian Footballer At Olympics by dikeigbo2(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
God bless your kind heart dear,and for the gorment, una dey do una self, no be we una dey do.
Re: Japanese Businessman Promises $30,000 Each To Nigerian Footballer At Olympics by biggerboyc(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

5 Things We Learned From Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United Game / Football & Players: Cool, Bizzare And Funny Facts / Cartoon: When You Are In A Hurry To Go Watch Football And Crossed Ojota Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.