Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun (12181 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" / John Odigie Oyegun's 78th Birthday Celebration At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by tayoalone(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

And so far, i have counted 14 hateful comments below me. None even related to the topic above me, just pure hatred emanating from them,this is disturbing.

If you ask the 14 of them why they have so much hatred for the President?they will not be able to give one sensible answer. You must have a reason to hate, but to not have a reason to hate at all, is not only a sign of somebody suffering from a manic depression,but it shows that person as an unstable person.

There is no Government that is perfect,no Government in this World has ever gotten it right. All Governments welcome criticism, nay in a constructive way. But to just jump into the hate wagon, just because you feel it is the cool thing to do, so to be accepted by your inner circle is childish.

Ask them how Buhari's policy has affected each of them individually in a negative way, and none will be able to come up with any reasonable statement. Purge yourself of hate my friends.
At first I was thinking maybe you are parr of those who are attention seekers in Nairaland. But I want to assume to you are not. Then second thing bothering me is whether you reside in Nigeria or not. Again, I want to assume you do reside in Nigeria. So to my point. Do you think there is anyone in Nigeria that is not in govt enjoys the fact that he has to spend more on to survive using same income or even less since this new administration. And dont let mo go into details of what and what they are. They bore me already. To expect change and to only experience negative change is burdensome. Not to mention politics being played at the top with our resources. Gullible should know by now its time Nigerians come together to fight a common enemy in governance, regardless of our tribes or religious chains.

3 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by omolola15(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
happney65:

Omolola15 come and see this..Zoombie oshi..Mr complainer

My problem with you is that you don't always get my point. How many times have i personally complain to you. I read soludo's analysis before the election. And I agreed with him a lot. That was why I never expected Buhari to fulfill all his campaign promises. Because it's easier to campaign than to rule. How many politicians fulfill their campaign promises.
Even Obama couldn't do it. One of his main campaign promises was to close down guantanamo Bay... Which he never did. So believe any politician at your own peril. You'll just keep talking trash.

The fact that I want this government to succeed does not mean that I should not criticize them when they are wrong. I'll be liberal with my argument. But you, when you don't like someone. No mater how right that person is, you'll never commend that person. I agreed with the guy you quoted. He made a whole lot of sense. You should learn from him. Instead of the nonsense you are always repeating.
I love people that argue with their brain.

1 Like

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by emymeeky: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

And so far, i have counted 14 hateful comments below me. None even related to the topic above me, just pure hatred emanating from them,this is disturbing.

If you ask the 14 of them why they have so much hatred for the President?they will not be able to give one sensible answer. You must have a reason to hate, but to not have a reason to hate at all, is not only a sign of somebody suffering from a manic depression,but it shows that person as an unstable person.

There is no Government that is perfect,no Government in this World has ever gotten it right. All Governments welcome criticism, nay in a constructive way. But to just jump into the hate wagon, just because you feel it is the cool thing to do, so to be accepted by your inner circle is childish.

Ask them how Buhari's policy has affected each of them individually in a negative way, and none will be able to come up with any reasonable statement. Purge yourself of hate my friends.

4 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Donclaracuzo: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mr man, are you trying to say that Buhari's policy is favoring you? And if it does, those that are not having a good taste of it should raise alarm because you are having it cool. Nigeria is our country and not the country of zombies!

HungerBAD:
Reading.

2 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Donclaracuzo: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mr man, are you trying to say that Buhari's policy is favoring you? And if it does, those that are not having a good taste of it should Not raise alarm because you are having it cool. Nigeria is our country and not the country of zombies!

HungerBAD:
Reading.

2 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by allpower: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
APC u need to face d real fact of life which is tell d truth and do good,becos most of u are PDp b4 now don't talk much do much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dumb story for orunmila! If u can't stand d heat, quit d kitchen! Buhari is a WASTE of my vote!

4 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by happney65: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
omolola15:

My problem with you is that you don't always get my point. How many times have i personally complain to you. I read soludo's analysis before the election. And I agreed with him a lot. That was why I never expected Buhari to fulfill all his campaign promises. Because it's easier to campaign than to rule. How many politicians fulfill their campaign promises.
Even Obama couldn't do it. One of his main campaign promises was to close down guantanamo Bay... Which he never did. So believe any politician at your own peril. You'll just keep talking trash.

The fact that I want this government to succeed does not mean that I should not criticize them when they are wrong. I'll be liberal with my argument. But you, when you don't like someone. No mater how right that person is, you'll never commend that person. I agreed with the guy you quoted. He made a whole lot of sense. You should learn from him. Instead of the nonsense you are always repeating.
I love people that argue with their brain.

Now tell me what these ones have done?I dont hate Buhari,I am just trying to let you know that he is a failure..Why would i support somone that failed in the First term as President under a Military dispensation succed now even when Oil sold for $30 per barrel.
Obama did not close Guatanamo because he cant and am in support of it..But has he gone Blaming Bush?He went to work and America is better off..All APC and co has being doing is Blaming,Blaming and Blaming..Why una no get simple sense?Hunnnn..Una just start nii..You aint see nothing yet..

3 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Mayor1996(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
crygarri use to be d last choice, but now*******chai![color=#990000][/color]
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Alaanyihaji(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Even the president said that it's not easy to fulfill electoral promises. I prefer the president 's style of accepting failure than this embellishments by the too learned people.
As for my friend looking for where people have been badly affected by government pplicy, I presume you are not in this country. Yet you say hunger bad, when you re not hungry and never tasted hunger!

2 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by vislabraye(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
freeze001:
You didn't know? Then what we're u campaigning for? On what basis were those stupendous promises made? Is he saying if they had known they wouldn't have campaigned? John and his APC must be very dull because as early as d latter part of 2014 crude prices were already being predicted to drop as low as it has now.

The truth is that all they wanted was to remove the Christian man from the 'minority' and so they planted all d demonic propaganda they could muster against him for daring to aspire to be in charge of their 'birthright' a second time. Foolish afonjas followed suit and here we are today. Just a bunch of hopeless liars!

From such statement you can see how useless and clueless they are. They are already giving excuses for failure.

2 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by refreshrate: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

After Buhari was removed (thankfully) by IBB did he attend any council of state meetings?

Involve himself with anything that has to do in anyway with improving or being aware of goings on in the way the country was?

NO

instead he chose to become maiguard and patron of his fellow cattle rearers & declaring he had to be president

Talk of shaving a man in his absence.

Now his wish has been granted and it's one poppy cock story after the other.
Before desiring to rule a sane person would be aware of the true situation of things before coming out to declare intent.

When he was making campaign promises how was he intending to fulfil them without clear awareness of what was possible.

Oyegun has always been a shameless old halfwit & a clear example of wisdom not being of age.

Does this also qualify as a statement of hate?

Don't blame anyone who makes statements of hate against these people.
How does a supposed leader make promises without a clear understanding?

is he an infant ?

old man like that ?

promise & fail govt yet you fail to understand the grievances of the people

kai oga. I'm certain even you can do better than defend this

4 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Paperwhite:

http://punchng.com/apc-didnt-know-things-bad-odigie-oyegun/
... Haba. Excuses no the finish for APC store room?

1 Like

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by tundexijim(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dannidom:
see this one o

who tell you say we no get any tangible reason to hate buhari? you don ask them one by one before concluding

bros abeg free dis your matta before gbese go land for your head

I no blame you cos HUNGER fit do many things to ones head

Oya what's ur own reason?
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by fortunechy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
animals in human clothing................APC means:association of past Criminals

2 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Mintek: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

See who's talking about hate. undecided

All the comments you referenced are nothing but pleasantries compared with the amount of ethnicity/religion-borne invectives you APC lots poured on Jonathan, his family and his government, all in the name of playing opposition politics.

Reaping whirlwind is inevitable when you sow wind.
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Teenaira: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Paperwhite:

http://punchng.com/apc-didnt-know-things-bad-odigie-oyegun/

I hope the grand children of this man where not around when he said all these because I won't like them to call him lie lie grandpa.

1 Like

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Mintek: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
freeze001:
You didn't know? Then what we're u campaigning for? On what basis were those stupendous promises made? Is he saying if they had known they wouldn't have campaigned? John and his APC must be very dull because as early as d latter part of 2014 crude prices were already being predicted to drop as low as it has now.

The truth is that all they wanted was to remove the Christian man from the 'minority' and so they planted all d demonic propaganda they could muster against him for daring to aspire to be in charge of their 'birthright' a second time. Foolish afonjas followed suit and here we are today. Just a bunch of hopeless liars!

Incisive!

May your days be long, dear.
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by bejeria101(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
King zombie! Go eat somebody *resident evil tinz* lol dis govt cracks me up all d time.
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Alezy(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

after all these things u typed up there, Ur username still says hunger bad. no worry, hunger never beat u. You even see strength come type this plenty things.

1 Like

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Objektive: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2016
baby geh sipping tea August 14, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Life is so dramatic…….sometimes the best way to respond to critics is to allow them walk in your shoes for a day….Before the elections, APC and her supporters had ALOT to say about EVERYTHING and its interesting to see how a year after victory, they have been unable to do anything.
1.Fashola stated that any serious government would solve power issues in 6months and nature with its sense of humour gave him the ministry’s portfolio, its been over 6 months and well the power issues haven’t been solved
2. Amaechi and Fashola led the governors to take the FG under GEJ to court to challenge the Excess Crude Account so they could force them to share the money, they have won and suddenly complain so much about how the last government didn’t save. I laugh in Karma.
3. Subsidy was removed in 2012 and the current APC founding fathers and supporters and “cashtivists” took to the streets, Buhari was on record saying there was nothing like subsidy. You can imagine my surprise at Buhari’s led FG complaining last year that subsidy payments were to0 high…..Huh? what subsidy?
4. GEJ was corrupt but Nigeria’s economy was recording 7% growth, I mean we were the “N” in the MINT countries- the ones to watch closely after the BRIC countries. We rebased and became the biggest economy in Africa, NOI managed to keep inflation down throughout……. APC and her supporters said all these achievements were only on paper. Now we are in recession, why cant they also achieve these same feat “only on paper” as well? (“Oil prices are low” blah blah and 20 other excuses….Go check what the prices were during OBJ’s time)
5. APC and her supporters said GEJ bought no weapons to fight Boko Haram, GEJ and Dasuki stole everything, It is instructive to know that APC announced a “technical defeat” over Boko Haram in December without purchasing any weapons. Its either one of 2 things: GEJ actually bought weapons or APC quietly stopped funding BH, aim had been acheived…… Meanwhile Hadiza Bala and Maryam Uwais have been handsomely rewarded, madam Oby Ezeks…how far?
6. You all call GEJ corrupt today because he signed the FOI Act, NGOs could make FOI requests to ministries and get data, data they could interprete depending on how much Bourdillon was willing to pay…..SLS said 20 Billion was missing, its funny how a year after, the APC hasnt found the missing money. Maybe it was another phantom accusation that they knew the masses would buy, afterall Nigerians are an emotional bunch. 1+1 =2 0r 5 depending on who’s asking. BudgIT has sent several FOI requests recently that have been ignored by this administration. Opacity is back, The corruption you dont know about can’t kill you right?….
7. Remember when APC said GEJ was sheilding Stella Oduah, Deizani and Abba Moro? I wonder what we can say about Buratai, Amaechi, Dambazzau, Kyari Abba et al
8.APC says be Patient with Buhari, do you expect him to do Magic, its only been a year and a few months……I say Bullsh*t, Remember when Y’all when to occupy in January 2012? how many months into GEJ’s adminsitration was it? People wrote off GEJ after the subsidy protests……what happened to Patience then….?
9. Lets not talk about the illegal hires or should we….?
10. lets not talk abot the much derided GEJ’s locomotive trains that have been launched with fanfare. or should we….?
I could go on with more examples but im sure you’ll all be bored…..

Anyway, APC stated on the eve of the elections that it would form a parallel government should they fail to win the elections, its quite clear that APC was indeed more prepared to be opposition than to actually take up the responsibility of governance. APC stated unequivocally that Nigeria was in a mess and would disintergrate if GEJ won. You don’t make such statements if you haven’t accessed the situation so its really BS turning around to say something different after winning, Mr Party Chairman, its either your party is full of decietful liars or you peple are simply unprepared for governance.

MY THEORY- APC was only a special purpose vehicle with one aim- REMOVE GEJ. With each passing day, it becomes clearer that APC had no plans no ideology, it was only a bunch of self centred politicians waiting for thier turn to have a go at the National Cake. It was never about the Masses, it was never about service, It was never about Love for country. It was never accountability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by godwinkessi: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

Bros no vex ooooo, I'm only curious. Is this what u are paid to do? Like is this ur job to be online everyday defending Buhari or is it that u love him so much to stay online everyday abandoning ur job or don't u have job at all that u are doing or are his close relative? Sorry don't be offended. I'm just curious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten / Come Clean On Travel Ban, APC Tells Atiku / Cross River Confirms Ikepeme As CJ After Rejecting Her Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.