Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari (6136 Views)

Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari / "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari / Enough Is Enough, NLC Tells Gov El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by JuliettaBitch(f): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) on Friday in Abuja urged the Federal Government to fulfil its promise on job creation and youth employment in the country.

The NLC General Secretary, Peter Ozo-Eson, made the call in a statement he issued in commemoration of the 2016 International Youth Day.
Mr. Ozo-Eson said as the NLC felicitates with Nigeria youth and the world on the commemoration of the 2016 International Youth Day, it was imperative for the Federal Government to fulfil its promise to them.
He said it had become particularly significant because the 2016 celebration was focused on the leading role of young people and ensuring poverty eradication and achieving sustainable development.

The NLC scribe said the celebration would also promote ways to engage youth in becoming more actively involved in making positive contributions to their communities.
“The congress is committed to the issues of youth empowerment because only then can we guarantee the future of our nation and the sustainability of the labour movement.
“This is also in line with the United Nations 2016 theme which is ‘The Road to 2030: Eradicating Poverty and Achieving Sustainable Consumption and Production’.

“It is in realisation of the role of the youths in the trade unions and indeed the society at large that the congress has adopted a Youth Policy as part of the activities to mark this year’s International Youth Day,’’ he said.
Mr. Ozo-Eson said a youth conference would be celebrated on Aug. 14 and Aug. 15 in Abuja with the theme: “Promoting Youth Participation in the Trade Unions’’.

He said as the youths celebrate the International Day, it was important for the country to support them in decision making.
Mr. Ozo-Eson said that this was the only way that democracy would be strengthened and would also enhance participatory development for the progress of all.

“Once more happy International Youth Day celebration to all the young workers and people and do remember we are with you in your struggles,’’ he further added. (NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/208493-fulfil-promise-job-creation-youth-nlc-tells-nigerian-govt.html

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by JuliettaBitch(f): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
I think NLC should go and watch the movie, "mission impossible" grin

Lalasticlala what do you think cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by LudaChriz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
If I hear.com

We are not even asking for more, let him just keep the once he met

33 Likes

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by mrssamson(f): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
He will just a little more time ok
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by Oluwabusobomi(f): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
mrssamson:
He will just a little more time ok

Ma'am, don't tell me you are a zombie

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by slimfit1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Buhari should Force treasury looters to establish factories producing goods that are imported.

1 Like

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by JuliettaBitch(f): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
slimfit1:
Buhari should Force treasury looters to establish factories producing goods that are imported.

You mean looters like Amaechi, Fashola and Dambazuo?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by youngeagle(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
They are on a goose chase again...un serious fellows
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
We have too much of old men in this cabinet so what do u expect?

4 Likes

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by yrret: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Why do NLC search and cry for a dead statement among the present situation when they know fully well this administration had even forgotten when they made such speech.

2 Likes

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by LudaChriz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
yrret:
Why do NLC search and cry for a dead statement among the present situation when they know fully well this administration had even forgotten when they made such speech.

So sorry bro, I can see frustration all over you!

With what you just posted, I can see that what u need now is food on your table at least to be able to live till tomorrow, na person wey dey alive dey work grin

5 Likes

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Shebi dem Don create n power.... Make we see as dat one go be, den I ll judge.... APC yeye no b 4 here o

1 Like

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nothing good will come out of the conglomeration of evil men!

APC is evil

4 Likes

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by Jirate(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
APC says Padding is not a Crime, very soon, they will tell you, Failure to fulfill election promises is not a Crime. cool
I blame their supporters, they too are feeling the pains but they are too dumb to speak out

3 Likes

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
So, we still have NLC in this country

I thought they've been completely and permanently silenced!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by slimfit1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

You mean looters like Amaechi, Fashola and Dambazuo?

Yeah sure I don't care who they are.

1 Like

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by Taryur3(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2016
Lol...una don enter 3 chance.I warned u guys before now

3 Likes

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by Zico5(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2016
These people should take their problem and go. Fulfilling promises comes on striving economy. Let him rebuild what has been destroyed for years then we are on course. Gradually we are getting there
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by timilehing(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Masquerade dressing nko undecided
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by AntiWailer: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Bubu don make mouth more than what is in the treasury.

Only God can bail Nigeria out.

They should just steady the ship. The recession is spreading across the globe and unless we arrest ours on time, it will be devastating.

Make no mistake Okonjo Iweala saw this coming.

She screamed that we should brace up for hardship and tougher times ahead about 2 years ago. That was her talking as a professional not a politician.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

This is a statement made in 2014. So things would have gone terribly worse if GEJ were to be there.

Some one who can not manage oil boom will fail woefully during this recession.
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by fingard02k(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2016
k
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by caumeme(f): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Promise and fail is a sin
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by IllegalMoney: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2016
grin grin grin

Buhari don suffer

1 Like

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by paschal47(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2016
buhari can you please be useful for once?

2 Likes

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by Miles300: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Do u think creating of job by fg it's a day thing .there is no miracle that can be done in this aspect , creating of job by fg should be seen as a long term project , as the country is currently going the way it is , I don't see that happening now they lack the platform to do so .
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by victorazy(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Ma'am, don't tell me you are a zombie

Decomposing one for that matter. grin grin grin
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by bright007(f): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Patiently waiting for Lai Mohammed to come and deny this campaign promise
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by freemanbubble: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2016
Am not surprised. Apc-amalgamation of political criminals. Or rather all promises cancelled
imagine the suffering in the land. A foreigner once said that the problem of nigeria is this youth. That nigerian youth lacks a good sense of reasoning. Now i begin to understant his statement
life is not always fair if not i see no reason we the reasonable youth who knows the hidden evil about apc and decided to vote for jonathan should be suffering along those zombies shouting sai buhari during the last election. Anyway i trust edo state my home. They know what to do this forth coming election!
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by massinola(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Even God cannot fulfill the kind promises this confused party made to us you know why? Cos faith without good work is dead. Habaman!! Thank God I never fell for their sweet mouth. Come over to the north now and see those handicap persons that voted for this government dying. Yesterday one of them was begging for #200 to buy gari, I politely told him that 2h can't buy garri again, he should wait that very soon buhari will start paying 5k. Life's hell in the north now. They are suffering the effect of their choice most. Meanwhile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by Clairvoyant(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2016
and NLC crawls out again to make their useless and hopeless statements... cry
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by morayolawal: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2016
Pls I wnt to know if dis govt is aware of d masses cry because I nearly cry yesterday when a mudu of yam flour was sold for 700 naira.Which way forward ?Our graduate children Wt good grade can't get work.
Re: Fulfil Your Promise On Job Creation For Youth, NLC Tells Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2016
So many ghost workers , if youths were filled in those work positions, unemployment will reduce, can u imagine that one foolish !diot will be collecting salaries of 30 people, all to himself and the graduates or youths are stranded with no jobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual NEC Meeting / I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) / Magnitude 5.8 Earthquake Hits Off West Coast of Africa: USGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.