Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is Any Thing Wrong With WAEC Website? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Any Thing Wrong With WAEC Website? (826 Views)

Jamb Agreed Sales Of Form Soon, Exam Timetable With Waec, Neco, Nabteb – 2017 / JAMB To Start 2017 Sales Of Form, Agrees On Exam Timetable With WAEC, NECO.. / Help! Waec Website Not Opening On My PC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Any Thing Wrong With WAEC Website? by zico530(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
I just want to know if anything is wrong with Waec site. I tried to check my little sister's result but it refused to open the page. Doesn't it open with all windows?
Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With WAEC Website? by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
It's working

I checked for my sis dis morning nd it opened
Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With WAEC Website? by handsam(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
I heard something about waec saying there was a mistake in the results. And that they will release the real result this August 18 or so

(1) (Reply)

Did You Score 200 And Above But You Are Still Denied Of Admission / 2 Unilag Graduating Students Attain 5.0 CGPA As 8,000 Matriculate / Akwa Ibom Invites Sacked 5,000 New Teachers For Another Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.