Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) (33643 Views)

Man Fleeing From Ogun SARS Dies Of Internal Bleeding After A Fall (Graphic Pics) / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery / How Benue’s Most Wanted Man, Terwase Akwaza Narrowly Escaped Police Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by passionate88: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Omenka oooooooooo grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by wizkidblogger(f): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
This title though...

This is not good for Benue's image imo.

2 Likes

Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by timothy2396(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
So if cultists clash and kill themselves, you expect The Govenor to be blamed..... All these Anti-APC sef..
Idoma people are always angry because, they cant rule Benue thats the Summary of them always Hating the Tiv people, for no reason not knowing that David mark even made worse..Am not a tiv boy buy I grew in Benue though..

Anyway Wailing wailers, do me a favour..blast me as usual

1 Like

Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
I regret ever coming from Benue.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by nijanigga: 12:07am On Aug 14, 2016
Nigerians with superstitious believes, I don't have to be a prophet to see carnage in the making in Nigeria, if you get the statistics of deaths in the state, the number of unreported deaths are more than the ones reported.This is a state already ravaged by AIDS. "emancipate yourself from mental slavery" As usual Nigerians will cause problems and blame the devil,if Nigerians can man up and be civilized all these prophet and prophetess will run out of business.
This same prophet said El-Rufa'i will die in seven days if....., it's been months now, E-Rufa'i is still jostling around the country and enjoying life.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by hollypagan: 1:13am On Aug 14, 2016
Evil that men do , they helped the Hausa and Yoruba's to kill Biafra citizens, now evil lives with them , abeg let them carry their cross Joor,
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by nonysindi: 1:55am On Aug 14, 2016
this is bad..so bad!
which way Nigeria? crythis is bad..so bad!
which way Nigeria?
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 14, 2016
jiinxed:
and one zombie would keep butt-licking buhari when his people are facing total annihilation. grin grin
I know him!
Him whose name shall not be mentioned cheesy
His name starts with O and ends with A. grin
You all know him very well in politics section sha tongue

2 Likes

Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by gj22(m): 4:16am On Aug 14, 2016
Nawa. See how people are dying like flies. God help us

check my signature
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by Nusaf: 5:20am On Aug 14, 2016
dadavivo:
Buhari will know no peace
Monkey grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by millionaireman: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2016
,,,,, Every one wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die to go to heaven.

Follow me translate the above.
translation is: every Nigerian wants peace, but most Nigerians don't want to make the sacrifice to have peace.

The worst black Africans on earth found in this corner of earth know that splitting up Nigeria into more manageable countries shall stop the violent killings in Nigeria, yet they can't give up on one Nigeria created for them by one passing white man with his girlfriend.

So why the lamentations from Nigerians/?
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by emmatee57(m): 5:53am On Aug 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
It was Ortom who created cultism in Benue state? (BlackSkull, Vikings, Red skin and Blackskull killing themselves)

It Was During Ortom's Government that Fulani's started their Genocide in Benue ?... cool

In the last 2015 election all the political leaders (Governorship candidates, Senatorial and House Of Reps) shared lots of ammunitions to cult groups in Benue for their elections cool

Now they've won and left back to their base in Abj without mopping up these ammunition from their thugs cool

What do you expect from a Youth with an AK47 under his bed without the election monthly stipends they gave them back in 2015 grin

In the last two weeks over 15 guys have been sent to their early graves due to Supremacy battle of cultism between themselves cool

Too bad cool

Wake Up Nigerian Youths cool

Tho I know Idomavoice is under the payroll of DAVID MARK grin
guy u self talk dsame tin. this murdering rate in the state is as a result of what their past leaders beried for them. but more of all,.

them too de like to line up sharing politicians money! any way, r.i.p. to tge diseaced & pray for God's intervention in the whole country herself
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by jamjos(m): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Democracy is a big scam...
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by emmatee57(m): 6:21am On Aug 14, 2016
Benue is a state of injustics it self, a state of hatred, insecurity, greed, wickedness & more of over penatration of witches & wizard. i wont because itts my state and bide the truth. benue is a state that could have be a great place to be known in the country but the peoples therein practises ethnicity more than love and unity. during the election period, they abuses all the past leaders in the office and sleak into another system of governance....known as change agenders APC. they should stop blaming the governor alone and join hands together in fighting injustics before it goes out of hands. a state with the highest food productivity & some natural resources could be surfering from hunger & money? benue state has the capacity to own a cement factory but they privatize it. they produce in high rate of ground but how many groundnut based of raw material factory is found in the state? instead of investing, their so called leaders will be looting money as water. they has the largest cargo station in the country, what have they ever planed for it as to make it atractive and tourism for income genaration? a state owning almost a year salary without any fund to raise development ..is where an ordinary house of assembly members are looting upto milions per each within a year. how i wish this message gets to our leaders. right as am typing this, my heart felt bitters when i see how other states are doing! our raod has notin to write home about. please we have to wake up in the state.
R.I.p to the diseased,
God bless Benue state,
God bless ortom to rule more better,
God bless naija as a whole!

1 Like

Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by sunnywee(m): 6:28am On Aug 14, 2016
"Three generation can't repay Ortom's loan"? Chaiiiiii
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by jamace(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Real anger in the land because of poor governance.

I plead with kidnappers to look for the real troublers of this country to kidnap. Innocent citizens should be spared, biko.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by mystmoze(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2016
owukpa:
When Apostle of the Most High and Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministry, Prof Johnson Suleman in January 2016 prophesied that he saw blood flowing in Benue State, many people took his prophesy with a pinch a salt.

However, with less than four months to the end of 2016 IDOMA VOICE can count up to over 50 persons that have been buried 'untimely' under current the leadership of Benue State government.

Many of the victims died as result of poor security in the state.
While some were killed by cult-related activities, others were abducted and murdered by their kidnappers.

Following the worsening insecurity situation in the state, many residents have resorted to jungle justice as any criminal caught were lynched to death and set ablaze.

When Ortom took over the mantle of leadership in 2015, he vowed to flush out terrorists from the state by declaring amnesty for criminals, but the programme seems to have hit the rocks as crime-related activities still reign in the food basket state.

Just recently, Pastor Joshua Iginla also predicted that the state needed prayers as her saw evil befalling her.

Here are pictures of some persons who lost their lives recently,

MORE PHOTOS HERE<<<<<http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/08/harvest-of-deaths-how-benue-state-is.html

just fourth night ago armed robbers badge into my building and I was robbed at gun point ...God pls let me successfully finish dis program and live dis fake glorified local government called Benue state.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by NICENEDU29: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
It was Ortom who created cultism in Benue state? (BlackSkull, Vikings, Red skin and Blackskull killing themselves)

It Was During Ortom's Government that Fulani's started their Genocide in Benue ?... cool

In the last 2015 election all the political leaders (Governorship candidates, Senatorial and House Of Reps) shared lots of ammunitions to cult groups in Benue for their elections cool

Now they've won and left back to their base in Abj without mopping up these ammunition from their thugs cool

What do you expect from a Youth with an AK47 under his bed without the election monthly stipends they gave them back in 2015 grin

In the last two weeks over 15 guys have been sent to their early graves due to Supremacy battle of cultism between themselves cool

Too bad cool

Whether it's under de payroll of DAVID MARK or whosoeva, de fact remains dat de truth has been told

1 Like

Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by wakes: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2016
BENUE IS BLESSED!
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by Evangdanyno2017(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2016
The bible said if my people that call upon my name shall humble themselves and repent from their iniquity, i wil hear from heaven and i will heal their land.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by wakes: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2016
emmatee57:
Benue is a state of injustics it self, a state of hatred, insecurity, greed, wickedness & more of over penatration of witches & wizard. i wont because itts my state and bide the truth. benue is a state that could have be a great place to be known in the country but the peoples therein practises ethnicity more than love and unity. during the election period, they abuses all the past leaders in the office and sleak into another system of governance....known as change agenders APC. they should stop blaming the governor alone and join hands together in fighting injustics before it goes out of hands. a state with the highest food productivity & some natural resources could be surfering from hunger & money? benue state has the capacity to own a cement factory but they privatize it. they produce in high rate of ground but how many groundnut based of raw material factory is found in the state? instead of investing, their so called leaders will be looting money as water. they has the largest cargo station in the country, what have they ever planed for it as to make it atractive and tourism for income genaration? a state owning almost a year salary without any fund to raise development ..is where an ordinary house of assembly members are looting upto milions per each within a year. how i wish this message gets to our leaders. right as am typing this, my heart felt bitters when i see how other states are doing! our raod has notin to write home about. please we have to wake up in the state.
R.I.p to the diseased,
God bless Benue state,
God bless ortom to rule more better,
God bless naija as a whole!
Well thought out. If you are an indigene of Benue, THINK of what YOU can DO in your own way to MAKE A DIFFERENCE. You can do something POSITIVE not necessarily to STOP what is wrong but what can add value to the state. THINK in those lines. BENUE IS BLESSED!
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by wakes: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Evangdanyno2017:
The bible said if my people that call upon my name shall humble themselves and repent from their iniquity, i wil hear from heaven and i will heal their land.
Yes!
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmm. Blood sucking govt APC.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by Baroba(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Anyone who is hoping for state protection in Nigeria is living in fools paradise, in a Country whereby anarchy rules, the only way out is vigilante and arm yourself to the teeth..
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by francotunsco: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2016
Sponsored post!
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2016
I can tel you that tho those pictures are not the accurate occurances bt dey dint lie, in my skul here(bsu) every body is leaving in fear of gun shots every nice, dey'v killed a lot of people I knw, yestdai a law student who ws shot in d heart after being robbed off his fone died at the teaching hospital the fact is that there's poverty in the land,crime is on the increase girls have resorted2 prostitution, traders cnt give credit cos they'l run down all we here is " we will" while the govt is leaving lavish buying every house in every street n building a private university,expanding and upgrading his farm (oracle farms) God help us
Rottymil:
Haba IDOMA VOICE there is no point confusing people most of d pictures here are neither fresh nor happened ds year.as a matter of fact I ve seen some of d pictures two years ago b4 Ortom became Governor.stop rough journalism pls
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by biggest84: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2016
Benue state needs the leadership of Idoma governor for prosperity n structural development.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by PaulIdu: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2016
biggest84:
Benue state needs the leadership of Idoma governor for prosperity n structural development.
SamuelAnyawu:

Too bad cool rotimi

Youths that should be in Farms propping the agro base of the state are playing morons and cowboys in the name of cultism. It's a pity
Re: Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) by joshaac(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mr poster you making it look as if killing in venue started with ortom for getting the fact he inherited it from suswam .Susan that even killed a pastor during his term has not being criticized.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo / Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) / Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.