Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences (1776 Views)

Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) / Ghetto Boys And The Popular Alamutu Market Clash In Idiiro Mushin / This Is What I Call Ghetto S*x Tap Watch Video Please Only 18+ Ab0ve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences by HerexG(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Do you live or you are planning to visit a typical Lagos ghetto be sure you are bound to experience at least 3 of three if not all of the 5 unlikeable experiences in the Lagos ghetto, so seat back and relax as I take you on a journey ride of 5 typical Lagos unlikeable experience.

[b]1. The Net Boys theft: [/b]These are young people susceptibly young men who go right to your window with a candle and their mischievous tools at night while you are fast asleep to steal from people. They use the burning candle to melt and tear apart the net covering of the window so their hands can freely pass through the window with the tools in their hand to pick up whatever valuable item their long stretching tools can reach. Like a thong they will gently and quietly pick up whatever valuable item in their reach, be it Mobile phones, Laptops, Bags, Ipads etc while you are still snoring (for those that doesn’t snore sleeping), the victim would wake up devastated and wondering how they managed to steal their item without them entering inside. A friend of mine managed to break the of one of them hand while he was stretching his hands to pick his phone through the window, the thief never knew my friend intentionally kept his phone to his reach to act as a bait. As he stretched his hands to pick the phone, whoops! A big stick landed on the guys arms. The thief yelled in pains “Yeh mogbe!” and fled; my friend woke up the next day trying to find the dude with a broken arm but never did.

Source: http://liteworld..com/2016/08/5-unlikable-lagos-ghetto-life.html

Re: 5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences by HerexG(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
[b]2. Destructive Gang Battling: [/b]This act is almost unavoidable in any typical Lagos ghetto, you find rival gangs fighting, cutting and brutalizing themselves with all manners of cutting tools, breaking bottles and stabbing each other. On serious occasions they create a scary blood bath scene, shooting at each other and displaying of local charms, occasion like this majority of them cease the opportunity to lift shops, destroy and steal private properties. You don’t see the police within or around the crime scene while the operation is on, it is after the gangs must have all gone you find them blowing their sirens and start arresting innocent rough looking young people as suspects

Re: 5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences by HerexG(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
3. Publicly Smoking of Weed: Public Weed smoking is a norm in a typical Lagos ghetto, the part that I find not funny is that they smoke these hard drugs in the presence of kids, they sometimes even go as far sending these poor kids to buy it for them. Funny enough smoke law enforcement personnel joins these ghetto dudes to smoke the weed publicly, the mistake anyone will make is trying to preach decency to the folks because they will end up descending on such a person. Though ones in a while the police come around to raid these people but trust the ghetto guys they know every escape rout in their hood.

Re: 5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences by HerexG(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
4. Annoying unnecessary noise pollution: You will find group young people mounting giant loud speakers at the middle of the street, playing very loud annoying music and makes noises in the name of birthday or street Jamz at night disturbing the adults sleeping. Most times they end the party fighting breaking bottles and stabbing each other, most times the reason for their fighting is because women, someone dancing with someone else’s girlfriend. The churches and the mosque are not left out in this noise pollution; they will mount their speakers outside the church or mosque building disturbing other people’s peace. My landlord was provoked one day to address one of their religious leaders of this social menace, to my amazement my landlord was beaten and called a witch by these religious folks.

Re: 5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences by HerexG(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
5. Kidnapping of kids: This act is new to the ghetto in Lagos in time past we the then kids in the ghetto with our dirty torn pants, most times bear chested; freely walk run and play around the ghetto without fear of anything. We stay outside as late as 10pm as kids to enjoy the moonlight games when “Nepa” wouldn’t restore power at night but the reverse is the cases these days, these bad kid abductors have suddenly choose the ghetto as their haven. They find the ghetto security so porous to ply their evil trade, something I never experienced while growing up. Parents now keep a closer eye watch on their kids because of this unlikeable development. Any strange person loitering around the street aimlessly is now a suspect most especially when such person is looking weird or somewhat crazy, the youths would single handedly flog out such a person out of their community.

Like the popular Nigerian singer sang many years ago

“When you move in Ajegunle (ghetto)
Make you go there and make you shine
Your eyes well well move your left leg
move your right leg cos you might be the next victim”.

Re: 5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
angry
Re: 5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences by paschal47(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
shine your eyes shine your eyes well well look your back look your back well well

thats the slogan of lasgidi
Re: 5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences by Edwardhead(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
except the kidnapping wey no good... ghetto makes you rugged

(1) (Reply)

Woman Uses Real Human As A Dog In China (photos) / School Owner Ties Her Bursar With Rope,orders Her Dog To Attack Her In Edo(pics) / Nigerian Lady Shares Her 'sex Video' On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.