Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Diary Of A Dj_by Dj_ugo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Diary Of A Dj_by Dj_ugo (482 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Dj_by Dj_ugo by jovialSoul001(m): 1:30am On Aug 14, 2016
funny enough few people on nairaland never knew i was once a dj in the year 2013/2014 yes it was funny then i followed Praisegod Anyagwaorji aka dj praise to any show/events he went, he thought me Good and even though i had to face some things while growing up but i would share some of my lost mix's so please if you know you love to dance and listen to the masater piece of dj Ugochukwu feel free i would be doing the uploads,

Re: Diary Of A Dj_by Dj_ugo by jovialSoul001(m): 1:31am On Aug 14, 2016
like bible says dont despise the days of your little beginning i started this 4years ago and now i praise the lord it hasnt left me,remember my first performance after i went solo from my boss Praisegod Anyagwaorji it was All season hotel,owerri,i was nervious cause it was a wedding reception.the MCEE kept congratulating me saying that he never worked with a cool Dj like me,i sincerely felt applauded,even if i never collect official leave from my boss Praisegod Anyagwaorji,em understand say one day i go come pay homage,now here is my first ever mixing which i did after testing numerous of mixes,i came out with this masterpiece,feel free to drop your comments and please feel free to criticise i would be droping the link for the download in my next update
‪#‎DiaryOf_A_DJ‬
‪#‎THROWBACK‬
‪#‎I_ChangedAlot‬

Re: Diary Of A Dj_by Dj_ugo by jovialSoul001(m): 1:33am On Aug 14, 2016
30mins around danceable tunes that am sure that rocked your ears and you would love to play it anywhere i tried to minimize the space to avoid complains about large files its downloadable in less than 40mb,am sure it wont cost you much,feel free to share,like and comment and also criticise,i also would drop the track list soon

[url][/https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfi5ywv2kkkqsrm/Dj_UGO.mp3?dl=0]

(1) (Reply)

Music Production For Andriod / Don Jazzy, Davido, Savage Losses Out As MTN Retains Iyanya, Chidinma, Others / NEW MUSIC: Yung6ix – “let Me Know” Ft. Davido (snippet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.