Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Party Jollof - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Party Jollof (1696 Views)

World Jollof Day 2018: Three Fun Recipes To Try / Quick And Easy Nigerian Party Jollof Rice / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party Jollof by Cool23(m): 1:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Have u guys noticed that the joolof at party taste different than the ones our mama cook at home
Re: Party Jollof by SpaxeX(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cool23:
Have u guys noticed that the joolof at party taste different than the ones our mama cook at home

Totally different!!
Re: Party Jollof by Cool23(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
SpaxeX:

Totally different!!
Abi o I don't know how they make it
Re: Party Jollof by SpaxeX(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cool23:
Abi o I don't know how they make it

Some people say na if the rice overdone
Re: Party Jollof by ewa26: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cool23:
because they use cheese and firewood ok, you can also use vinegar to take away some of the sweetness of tomato and make it more fit to be put in a dry smoky flavour ok
Re: Party Jollof by lifenajeje(m): 6:17am On Jul 02, 2017
If u know how to cook it does not matter if u cooking for a crowd/urself or firewood/gas

Bayleaf and butter does the magic

Varities can.set in cos we all have preference for spices be it nutmeg ..ginger ..garlic....curry ....etc

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See All The Food A Man Ate To Win Cash Prize › / I Cooked This Rich Blue Crab Soup With Just 700 Naira(pictures) / How To Make Best Smooth Tom Brown For Baby Weight Gain , Detailed With Tips & Tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.