Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages (9725 Views)

Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / FULANI Attack : Military Invasion Of Niger State Villages / Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Abagworo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abia State has by far the highest number of Northerners in the Southeast not Imo. How many mosques do we even have in Imo State sef? Aba alone has more than 10 mosques while almost every town in Abia has a mosque used mostly by Northerners and few Igbo Muslims. Igbos have no issue with Hausas or Muslims but since Jonathan lost the PDP has been trying to use Ndigbo as a trap to destabilize Nigeria and ignorant ones are falling for it. They are planning to use it and disrupt the accelerated growth of Imo State as the 4th point of cosmopolitan development after Lagos, Abuja and PH. The reason is simply because Okorocha belongs to APC and their strategy is to tag APC as pro-Hausa, create crisis and then heap the blame on Okorocha.

My advice to Ndigbo is to remain peaceful with other Nigerians and allow PDP use other people for their experiments. We gained almost nothing from them as evidenced by the state of our federal roads.

3 Likes

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Hash86(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
madenigga:

He killed an igbo woman but there re 2 dead bodies of women. How wud u staying in d far away north know more than the people who saw it with there own eyes.
Well sha u re a northerner 2 dead people is nothing to u so am not surprised u re BOLDLY calling it one despite seeing the two dead bodies.
Yes I'm a Northerner and iam proud of it. But the story you narrated above is so so childish! And I don't believe someone in his good mental condition will believe that. Imagine from you story, a person that is not an indegen of place just in order to have s3xual pleasure chased a woman around in a abroad day light( she was running he was following saying I must have it), and she ran into a house and he followed her inside and the occupants of the house tried to stop him from having that s3xual pleasure so in the act, he brought out weapon and killed a woman in the house and went ahead to molest that lady he has been chasing and then killed her. Haba brother! Are you for real

1 Like

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by madenigga(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hash86:

Yes I'm a Northerner and iam proud of it. But the story you narrated above is so so childish! And I don't believe someone in his good mental condition will believe that. Imagine from you story, a person that is not an indegen of place just in order to have s3xual pleasure chased a woman around in a abroad day light( she was running he was following saying I must have it), and she ran into a house and he followed her inside and the occupants of the house tried to stop him from having that s3xual pleasure so in the act, he brought out weapon and killed a woman in the house and went ahead to molest that lady he has been chasing and then killed her. Haba brother! Are you for real
In this Nigeria anything is possible.
If they told foreigners that peoole from a section of a country killed der fellow country men over cartoon that they hv no business with, that was drawn in far away denmark they wudnt beleive nd they wud say the narrator is not sound mentally

5 Likes

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Call07034780891: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Why are you always sounding silly and incoherent?

Who brought Hausas to come and massacre Imolites and further disrupt the state? Who? Your perceived enemies? LOL

Thank goodness GEJ is not the one in power if not you would have said that he collaborated with some Igbos to unleash Boko haram on Imo state.

Buhari is in power let him save Imo state.

Guy malu ife for once.. cheesy

Abagworo:
Abia State has by far the highest number of Northerners in the Southeast not Imo. Hiw many mosqyes do we even have in Imo State sef? Aba alone has more than 10 mosques while almost every town in Abia has a mosque used mistly by Northerners and few Igbo Muslims. Igbos have no issue with Hausas or Muslims but since Jonathan lost the PDP has been trying to use Ndigbo as a trap to destabilize Nigeria and ignorant ones are falling for it. They are planning to use it and disrupt the accelerated growth of Imo State as the 4th point of cosmopolitan development after Lagos, Abuja and PH. The readon is simply because Okorocha belongs to APC and their strategy is to tag APC as pro-Hausa, create crisis and then heap the blame on Okorocha.

My advice to Ndigbo is to remain oeaceful with other Nigerians and allow PDP use other people for their experiments. We gained almost nothing from them as evidenced by the state of our federal roads.

3 Likes

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Gozzzy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
men amuru la anya o... ndi awusa nwaa anwaa mee, any rubbish, ndi Igbo e mee ha 30 n'ala Igbo niile!!!! kedu udiri ira nshi wu di ihe a, rochas gbachiri ndi nnama a nkiti ha a na ezuzughari
BTW, amaghi m ihe merenu abagworo, e nweghi ike ikwu okwu ka onye nne nyere mmiri ara, kama o na ekwu ka onye e nyere mmiri ara aturu!

1 Like

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by sexybrooke: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
JayJohnson:
Don't tell me flat*heads are this timid. Where are they displaying act of cowardice
5liter gas cooker cylindric head ,if it were to be the Afonjas they wiil avoid pissing off their slave masters
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Abagworo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Gozzzy:
men amuru la anya o... ndi awusa nwaa anwaa mee, any rubbish, ndi Igbo e mee ha 30 n'ala Igbo niile!!!! kedu udiri ira nshi wu di ihe a, rochas gbachiri ndi nnama a nkiti ha a na ezuzughari
BTW, amaghi m ihe merenu abagworo, e nweghi ike ikwu okwu ka onye nne nyere mmiri ara, kama o na ekwu ka onye e nyere mmiri ara aturu!

Oso gi kogheriba tinye isi n'onya nde dara ndoro ndoro ochichi. Oge obula ihe ojoo nde pidipi kpara maka ndi Igbo weputara isi unu g'akwa nmakwara ma n'odigo late by then. Onye dikam nwere madu jirikwa ego ma nwerekwa ulo n'obodo ozo ndi ezi n'ulom ga eje biri. Nihi na ahurum Aligbo n'anya mere oji gbawa'm obi na trap anyi na fall.
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by sexybrooke: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abagworo:
Abia State has by far the highest number of Northerners in the Southeast not Imo. Hiw many mosqyes do we even have in Imo State sef? Aba alone has more than 10 mosques while almost every town in Abia has a mosque used mistly by Northerners and few Igbo Muslims. Igbos have no issue with Hausas or Muslims but since Jonathan lost the PDP has been trying to use Ndigbo as a trap to destabilize Nigeria and ignorant ones are falling for it. They are planning to use it and disrupt the accelerated growth of Imo State as the 4th point of cosmopolitan development after Lagos, Abuja and PH. The readon is simply because Okorocha belongs to APC and their strategy is to tag APC as pro-Hausa, create crisis and then heap the blame on Okorocha.

My advice to Ndigbo is to remain oeaceful with other Nigerians and allow PDP use other people for their experiments. We gained almost nothing from them as evidenced by the state of our federal roads.
this old man I saw a thread where you said you can donate 20 million naira for the development of Igboland by adaure4ever and I shook my head and thought if the way you think and reason can make 2,000000 for a man in 20 years ...abagworo continue attacking GEJ hahahaha 20,000,000 abagworo smh

3 Likes

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Call07034780891: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Take his words then you can take anything.

This guy is jobless and his early 40s. He is still unmarried at his old age and still living with his poor old mother in one tiny room in the suburb of Ph.

He cannot point to who is his father till today but hopelessly he wanders aimlessly and joblessly with his Ikwerre cousins all over Ph.

Just laugh his numerous boasts. Lol

sexybrooke:
this old man I saw a thread where you said you can donate 20 million naira for the development of Igboland by adaure4ever and I shook my head and thought if the way you think and reason can make 2,000000 for a man in 20 years ...abagworo continue attacking GEJ hahahaha 20,000,000 abagworo smh
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by cheruv: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hash86:

I'm talking about what happened at asaba
So bkos the Anioma people refused to deny their Igbo nature...that's why MM visited those atrocities on them,leaving a trail of tears from Agbor to Asaba shockedshocked
After that he thought he'd cross over to Onichá-Ado and continue the carnage
No wonder he was crushed twice at the beaches of Orimiri(Niger) at Onichá-Ado and defeated for all time at Abāgana which led to his retirement from the war angry

1 Like

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Abagworo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
sexybrooke:

I don't have time for GEJ. I have time for Igbo interest and importantly I'm not old, I'm 33 years. Maybe 33 is old in your village.
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by asorocker: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abagworo:
Abia State has by far the highest number of Northerners in the Southeast not Imo. How many mosques do we even have in Imo State sef? Aba alone has more than 10 mosques while almost every town in Abia has a mosque used mostly by Northerners and few Igbo Muslims. Igbos have no issue with Hausas or Muslims but since Jonathan lost the PDP has been trying to use Ndigbo as a trap to destabilize Nigeria and ignorant ones are falling for it. They are planning to use it and disrupt the accelerated growth of Imo State as the 4th point of cosmopolitan development after Lagos, Abuja and PH. The reason is simply because Okorocha belongs to APC and their strategy is to tag APC as pro-Hausa, create crisis and then heap the blame on Okorocha.

My advice to Ndigbo is to remain peaceful with other Nigerians and allow PDP use other people for their experiments. We gained almost nothing from them as evidenced by the state of our federal roads.
i never knew it was pdp that did all this , but i still dont understand how a president that has been shooting unarmed protesters , people who gather to pray all in the name of preserving the unity of his country will be touring other countries championing for the division of other countries like israel, Morrocco etc , this is one point where i realise that Nigeria is being ruled by hypocrts of the highest mangitude on the hypocrisy scale. as if that was not enough we had the APC government using maximum force on the militants in Arepo ogun state but the same has not being extended to the herdsmen that has sacked all of Benue state another APC state.

A government that has bee shouting blue murder and removing governors for forged tax reciept but has closed its eyes to the fake WAEC certificate that theur president is sitting on and the forged university certificates that Tinubu has been a recipient of.

My take on the present regime is that Nigeria should brace up for double standards , hypocrisy , partiality , false patriotism and inetitude.

The biggest problem of Nigeria is not PDP or corruption but hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Abagworo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
Call07034780891:
Take his words then you can take anything.

This guy is jobless and his early 40s. He is still unmarried at his old age and still living with his poor old mother in one tiny room in the suburb of Ph.

He cannot point to who is his father till today but hopelessly he wanders aimlessly and joblessly with his Ikwerre cousins all over Ph.

Just laugh his numerous boasts. Lol

Chino if you actually get to meet me you will regret all these Nairaland nonsense. However you can't as we belong to different worlds. One day one of these politics session guys will meet with me and tell you the story. I love Igboland with passion and wish her well. My enemies are those people that try to bring disunity to Igboland or those who try to play politics with Igbo lives and properties like they are doing now.
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Hash86(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abagworo:

Oso gi kogheriba tinye isi n'onya nde dara ndoro ndoro ochichi. Oge obula ihe ojoo nde pidipi kpara maka ndi Igbo weputara isi unu g'akwa nmakwara ma n'odigo late by then. Onye dikam nwere madu jirikwa ego ma nwerekwa ulo n'obodo ozo ndi ezi n'ulom ga eje biri. Nihi na ahurum Aligbo n'anya mere oji gbawa'm obi na trap anyi na fall.
Cowards!
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Abagworo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
asorocker:

i never knew it was pdp that did all this , but i still dont understand how a president that has been shooting unarmed protesters , people who gather to pray all in the name of preserving the unity of his country will be touring other countries championing for the division of other countries like israel, Morrocco etc , this is one point where i realise that Nigeria is being ruled by hypocrts of the highest mangitude on the hypocrisy scale. as if that was not enough we had the APC government using maximum force on the militants in Arepo ogun state but the same has not being extended to the herdsmen that has sacked all of Benue state another APC state.

A government that has bee shouting blue murder and removing governors for forged tax reciept but has closed its eyes to the fake WAEC certificate that theur president is sitting on and the forged university certificates that Tinubu has been a recipient of.

My take on the present regime is that Nigeria should brace up for double standards , hypocrisy , partiality , false patriotism and inetitude.

The biggest problem of Nigeria is not PDP or corruption but hypocrisy

No President shot unarmed protesters. Security agents had issues with IPOB what is the President's business? You can as well claim every President killed all the innocent people killed by security agents. I guess Obama killed all the black men recently shot by police in the US. Ndigbo have no reason to start a war with Northerners as we are not opponents. PDP never presented Igbo candidate. If Bayelsa people want war let them use their own land and people. Let them attack Northerners and declare war on Nigeria not use innocent Igbos who gained nothing from the whole arrangements.

1 Like

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by sexybrooke: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abagworo:

I don't have time for GEJ. I have time for Igbo interest and importantly I'm not old, I'm 33 years. Maybe 33 is old in your village.
old man omenka,tonye barcanista,passingshot,modath,fulanimafia,and you ,I don't take yall serious nah nah yall can say the truth or whatever the case maybe but you all lie a lot ....am not sure you counted 2,000,000 either yours or a friend
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Call07034780891: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Clown everyone knows you are a jobless hopeless poverty inflicted twerp. How can I meet you when you are always joblessly sleeping on nairaland. Busy and important people don't spend better part of their day on NL like you do everyday.

I have met with David Mark, Andy Uba, Obiano, Obi, Wike, Ekweremmadu etc so who then are you? LOL

I have challenged you severally to meet me in Ph but each time you run away with your smelly self.

Now the Hausas massacre of Imolites in Imo state is now politics to you? Smh cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino if you actually get to meet me you will regret all these Nairaland nonsense. However you can't as we belong to different worlds. One day one of these politics session guys will meet with me and tell you the story. I love Igboland with passion and wish her well. My enemies are those people that try to bring disunity to Igboland or those who try to play politics with Igbo lives and properties like they are doing now.
[/s]
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by madenigga(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
cheruv:

So bkos the Anioma people refused to deny their Igbo nature...that's why MM visited those atrocities on them,leaving a trail of tears from Agbor to Asaba shockedshocked
After that he thought he'd cross over to Onichá-Ado and continue the carnage
No wonder he was crushed twice at the beaches of Orimiri(Niger) at Onichá-Ado and defeated for all time at Abāgana which led to his retirement from the war angry
Let them keep taunting delta igbo people with it, bringing back sth that happened over 40years ago to taunt the anioma people hash86 continue one day the chickens wud come home to roost.
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Call07034780891: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
The clown is 43 this year. The worst is that he is poor, ugly not tall and still unmarried at his old age. Still lives with his poor old mother. These are some facts we know of him. Never you take his words for anything even with a bag of salt.

sexybrooke:
old man omenka,tonye barcanista,passingshot,modath,fulanimafia,and you ,I don't take yall serious nah nah yall can say the truth or whatever the case maybe but you all lie a lot ....am not sure you counted 2,000,000 either yours or a friend
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by madenigga(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by ikechu1: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hash86:

I'm talking about what happened at asaba

Who is this idiot calling Asaba for.

I dare you northerners to come try your rubbish in Asaba, you'll instantly learn we are not Enugu that allow una f2k up. Infsct, you have no were to even escape. Asaba is surrounded by other Igbos communities that'll f2k you Nigga up as well

You think this is 1960s when we thought you mofos were sane. Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Ofodirinwa: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
cjrane:

[size=14pt]They are plotting the Agatu style attacks on those villages......under their deceitful tag "Fulani Herdsmen"

I hope those communities take the warning seriously before they are all dead.
[/size]
I know my people. This is Oru territory, and we're notorious for combat. Let them try one kpim. That's why 10+ of them died in Ideato.
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by BAILMONEY: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abagworo:

ina Ina ako akuko ka onye amaghi ihe.
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Hash86(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
ikechu1:

Who is this idiot calling Asaba for.

I dare you northerners to come try your rubbish in Asaba, you'll instantly learn we are not Enugu that allow una f2k up. Infsct, you have no were to even escape. Asaba is surrounded by other Igbos communities that'll f2k you Nigga up as well

You think this is 1960s when we thought you mofos were sane. Onye ara
See this idiot! Even the core yeebos are shivering who are Aniomas ? People that whenever they hear the name HAUSA they just faint

1 Like

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Hash86(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
madenigga:
With no need for further quarrels lets call it an end, one love to everybody at least we ve poured out our anger.
Naturally i am not a tribalist nd can never hurt sm1 from another tribe over what another comitted.
I can never hurt hadizas father or hadiza who has a house next to mine simply because one hausa commited a crime. If it is done in the north lets not stoop low to there level there Allah wud repay them in full for there aggression.
Hash86 i can never tk a human life o, dont tk diz thungs u said serious.
As for those people who re responsible for the killings of other northerners in the east, they shud be arrested nd brought to book...
Any unbiased person wud know thats not right.
Today is sunday a holy day but the hate being spread is quite much for such a day.
Noted. Better for you
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Hash86(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
I know my people. This is Oru territory, and we're notorious for combat. Let them try one kpim. That's why 10+ of them died in Ideato.
Cowardly murdered in cold blood. But face to face, 1 Hausa man can defeat 10 yeboos without any stress.
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by basilo101: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
we will not use the lives of our ppl to play the politics of nigerian unity, anybody that kills us in our land will be killed too. let yoruba lives be used instead

1 Like

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by ikechu1: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hash86:

See this idiot! Even the core yeebos are shivering who are Aniomas ? People that whenever they hear the name HAUSA they just faint

See this goat...core Igbo co, core Igbo ni...see his mouth as mishaping as a rat. Ewu!!!

Which "core yeebos" is shivering? Those "core yeebos" have started treat una f2k up. Did they not beat una silly for killing 2 of their women few days ago? Prior to that, aba people also beat una silly for killing one of their traders. The only "core yeebos" you have leeverage with is Enugu and that's cause they are still trying to be civilized with you mofos. One of this days, they'll wake up as well and realize you niggas aren't sane and should stop trying to be civilized to savages.

As for anioma, if not for Asaba, you lots would be getting slapped silly repeatedly by onitsha peeps. You better go and research who the f2k keep saving una asses when onitsha people start treating una f2k up. Better research who has been una saving grace. Bow down b1tch!!!

As I said, try una rubbish in Asaba....you'll see wahala and you won't have ANYWHERE to run to cause the onitsha peeps in one side is always ready to treat una f2k up while the rest of anioma would be waiting for una. And that shit has happened before...research the paper the ediot posted in first page about onitsha...when y'all ran, you came to Asaba....we treated your f2ks up as well..you had no where to run. Try your rubbish in Asaba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by Ofodirinwa: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hash86:

Cowardly murdered in cold blood. But face to face, 1 Hausa man can defeat 10 yeboos without any stress.

As your typung this from Akowa barracks, come out and prove it.
Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by mightyhazel: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
madenigga:

In this Nigeria anything is possible.
If they told foreigners that peoole from a section of a country killed der fellow country men over cartoon that they hv no business with, that was drawn in far away denmark they wudnt beleive nd they wud say the narrator is not sound mentally
gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages by bajirao(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
HopeAtHand:

im not trying to defend the unneccasary killings of innocent Hausas, but the truth remains that Hausas/Northerners in all given instances provoked the retaliations on themselves. Why cant the Hausas living in the east behave like the Igbos living in the North?.. Whats with the unneccasy provocation of your host.

Nafeesa, stop keeping tabs on violent incidences, and do not threaten violence. instead you shud preach peace and tolerance. If what you wish hapens, the Hausas/Northerners in the SS states will not be spared. Im from Rivers, im telling you the mood of the people.
you keep forgetting there are more igbos in the north than there are hausas in south so do the calculations yourself and see who will suffer more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign / Court Nullifies Babayemi's Expulsion From PDP / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Will Miss Buhari, Did His Best Amid Distractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.