Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure (60503 Views)

Emma Ugolee Undergoes Successful Surgery In The US / Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" / Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Lagban(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
WinningSun:
:-D
now I see %90 of your dominant thought is all about ya third leg.
u r nt totally wrong
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by karryn(f): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
bloodkiIler:
i don't know why i crush on older people
it is well with ur soul

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by danigbo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
May God continue to protect you. Our worthy ambassador LINDA
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by danigbo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
May God continue to protect you. Our worthy ambassador LINDA ..
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lagban:
u r nt totally wrong
original Africa man wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by wizflower(f): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
labamo07:

Mr spokesman clap for yourself. Nkita barking early in the morning................
It takes an Nkita to recognize another Nkita. My dear you're an Nkita
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by phronesischris: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by drLammy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
sapiosexual1:
At least Linda get small mind, unlike her wannabe sista.
Buh what is it with celebs or ex -celebs and system failure?
This should be a lesson to we the young ones of today, activities you do now, thinking you're "living the life", it's 10-20yrs down the line that you would begin to see the effects.
You smoke stuffs : At risk of lung infections and cancer, and liver failure.
You drink stuffs : At risk of liver and kidney failure
You have multiple sexual partners : At risk of cervical cancer
You Take too much of Roasted stuff : At risk of Gastric cancer.
The list is endless
Live the life buh live responsibly.

Do you knw dat if u did not do any of the above mentioned you will still die in future..Y.O.L.O
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Eminesky(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
I love dis pretty lady so much dat I always dream of her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by LuvU2: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
lilzcee:
lols u even copied the modify button grin
Lmao cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
drLammy:

Do you knw dat if u did not do any of the above mentioned you will still die in future..Y.O.L.O
Lol, we all would die one day but Just like I mentioned to another folk, would you rather enjoy yourself to the fullest now and die a painful death while still in your prime or live responsibly and live to a ripe old age.
Not a tough choice, is it?
Note that those substances increases the risk of the illness, as some may be lucky to escape.
Besides the risk for most of these ailments is higher already by just being a black
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
LuvU2:
Lmao cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by ichommy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Biafra1000:

so, aunty is one of those who cant't marry... ok. kontinu...
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Gabbyraze(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
O God,not Emma ugolee naaa...God please take care of him,meanwhile I like the fact that he has a good and caring friend in linda. Please marriage is not the end of the world,we have alot of men who ain't married,older than linda,how come no one is forcing them ehn....marriage no b force
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
bloodkiIler:
i don't know why i crush on older people

Because you do not value your life
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by ezelos(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nairalanders are one of the most unstable people: today you love Linda, tomorrow you hate her. Give me a break!
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by NNature(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
My linda has done it again...Much love linda.#Bestofall

Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
I thought all the men here says her pussy smells?? Ok continue!
Hypocrites everywhere! undecided

Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by tuniski: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
excel101:
We do we always conclude easily on issues we dnt know about, has she ever said she's in need of an husband? My friend shut ur gutter and appreciate her expression on love rather than this ur idle talk.
Why the insult? Message is lost when u stoop low like u just did.
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Zannuof(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nice one Linda keep it up
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by cametopass: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
I didnt know that Linda is such a faithful friend. Faithful friends of her class are hard to come by. May the Almighty God bless her and continue to lift her from glory to glory.
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
I love you too# linda ikeji#....LOLZzzz
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Nathkem01(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
I think she's better than kemi?? Nice one Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by tunary(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
shut ur dirty mouth,,, "king of Africa".. u are spitting trash... I asked u a question and you are busy talking rubbish... how is ur life better than Linda Ikeji? u are browsing on 200MB while she is making millions in dollars and yet u are telling her to go and marry.. to hell with u and ur marriage.. my own advice to u is to go and make money....
I luv dis advise
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by izzymoney(m): 12:47am On Aug 15, 2016
dainformant:
Good friends who will standby you (both in good times and bad times) are hard to come these days -especially those with fame and fortune...so when one is spotted, he/she should be appreciated...Veteran broadcaster and 'king of talk shows', Emma Ugolee who is suffering from failure -has only words of love for popular blogger Linda Ikeji who once again proved her longstanding friendship to him yesterday..

Below is what an appreciative Emma Ugolee shared on his page yesterday;

Had been on the phone earlier today with ma sister right here who was not too happy with how I sounded. True to her worries, I was rushed to the hospital on an emergency tip this afternoon. Calling to find out if it felt any better and realizing I had to dialyse, she froze work, ran to the hospital and literally stood on her feet next to my bed till I was smiling.

She left the hospital this late after having amazing material impact on dialysing patients and watching me walk to my car..

So going home now am thinking. This woman has been unshaken as a friend for 16years and in the last 5years of the struggle to stay alive with Kidney failure every time a hand is squeezing mine to say we would beat this in the darkest times, it his hers.

No fatigue with the love shown, no trumpet blowing, an amazing friend as would be readily testified by those that know her at the same time when I can write 10 books on fair weather friends whose level of worry would start and culminate in a 48 hour use of my face for a dp if God permitted it to go south. ....... and you want to ask why I am shouting her name at the risk of sore lungs? I love you Linda Ifeoma Ikeji. God bless you for being a TRUE friend.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJELQphA3pK/

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/i-love-you-linda-ikeji-emman-ugolee.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by drstone1: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
DickDastardly:
Linda, we all love you cool

Me self for done declare my love openly for this Bar, but I just respect myself cos I never be celebrity. Linda, you Rock, no mind the kids?!
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by drstone1: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
DickDastardly:
Linda, we all love you cool

Me self for done declare my love openly for this Bae, but I just respect myself cos I never be celebrity. Linda, you Rock, no mind the kids?!
Re: Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure by Cately(f): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
AdSense account or YouTube with AdSense or blog with AdSense account needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) / Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.