Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids (45642 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by passionate88: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Whitey sure pass grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by 9jatatafo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Be proud of your race and colour. Mikel made his choice
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by mekybabe1: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
I heard that the babe's dad is a Russian billionaire.
balingaonline:
Mikel is fine Nigerian boy and full loaded guy
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Ionkidiz(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
I'm here to read hilarious comments and funny funny pics..... If you're here for the same purpose hit like button.

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by valiantheartprod(f): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
that's his babies mama

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Elisean:

Who cares?
u care bro
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lukmann1:
undecided we has seen enough of mikel and him family. what shall we did with his pictures always showed in frontpages all times everytime.

grin Ehn, pls don't did anything with it o, cos if you didn't did anything, mikel and his family will didn't did eat. Like say e day vex you, you sef did and marry Russia baby na...mxm

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
passionate88:
Whitey sure pass grin grin grin

You get sense jo!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by PaulIdu: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
henrydadon:
Mikel wise gan..no time for yeye troublesome Nigeria girls..that are capable of giving u high blood pressure. ask teebilz he will testify

And the will pack their whole village Gbese and drop on your head

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Remix10(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fine man, fine wife, fine ejima, fine money, What again do I want, wetin Mikel go say God no do for am....Baba God abeg Pick up my call.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Kunlexxxx(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
smithsydny:
i must marry oyibo
Hahahahaha... Funny you
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by lordkhalifa(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nice choice..... Nigeria women are problematic
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Kunlexxxx(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
smithsydny:
u care bro
Lol! He wouldn't be here if he doesn't care

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by fortunechy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oluwa plz,anwser my call
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by GloriaNinja(f): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
they are cute couple

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

Lol! He wouldn't be here if he doesn't care
u see.. thank u baba.. u be man jare
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
LorDBolton:
He went for a white so as to 'purify' his offsprings.

I salute his bravery... I owe my kids a biological mum from another continent.
Africa is just not the way forward @ all

At all o!
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Laido: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lol ... I reason wiith you brethren
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Akalia(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
LorDBolton:

exactly my plan, i said something similar on nairalander fews days ago on a somewhat similar thread and one jealous ass girl replied me saying ' na inferiority complex dey worry you'. I asked myself what does inferiority complex have to do with my fantasy of marrying a white lady.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Call07034780891: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mikel Obi, that Anambra boi, that's how they roll..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Laido: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
This kind of stuff is real good to me. These naija folks throwing mouth don't know that its part of what will help bury racism so the coming generation could enjoy life more better!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Laido: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
mekybabe1:
I heard that the babe's dad is a Russian billionaire.

One of Russian Rishest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lovely pics/family! Russians/ukranians natural have a soft spot for blacks.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by pippimp(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
modsfucker:
And trust wailers, they will always find their way to your life.

It's obvious you haven't met many russians.
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Kakamorufu(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
smithsydny:
i must marry oyibo
dey there
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Elisean(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
I don't
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Kakamorufu(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Seenyo:
Lovely pics/family! Russians/ukranians natural have a soft spot for blacks.
and are one of the greatest racists
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nellybank(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Na lie... Mikel dey brazil. He even scored yestade for Nigeria against denmark
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by emmasege: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lukmann1:
undecided we has seen enough of mikel and him family. what shall we did with his pictures always showed in frontpages all times everytime.
You just assassinated' Queen Elizabeth's English. Too bad of you, bro.
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
....really? 'Cos from personal xperience, they tends to readliy mingle/date blacks...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / UEFA Hails Osimhen After Second Hattrick For Napoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.