Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Your Offering And Your Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Offering And Your Tithe (371 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Offering And Your Tithe by goshen26: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2016
There is a quote that says [/b]IF YOU ARE SUFFERING CHECK YOUR OFFERING, IF THINGS ARE TOO TIGHT FOR YOU CHECK YOUR TITHE[b]

I believe in payment of Tithe and offering as God's commandment in Leviticus and Matthew (the widow's might).

But my question is How many offering are suppose to pay? Cos my church we have five to six offerings a times, which usually makes some people run away from Sunday service, or feighn to have appointment towards offering time...

pls religious expert I want more light on this matter, if u attend the type of church I attend you will understand 1. Sunday offering 2. Missionary offering 3. Etc

(1) (Reply)

Pray Over Every Decision / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sun. 04/09/2016) / Yeshua Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.