Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (54545 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by olaboo123: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Nigerian man says people should do this with their tithes "instead of giving out money to those who already have a private jets"

Nigerian Facebook user Donatus has advised Christians to channel their tithes into helping people in need, especially the elderly.

few weeks ago, one Chief Charles Nzechi built a new home for Mrs Onyemechi, Nwanmo, an old homeless widow in Abia State, who had been living in a dilapidated mud house for decades. Read here.

He shared photos of the old woman, nothing how young she looked since her life changed for good.

"This is how to pay your tithes and not giving out money to those who already have a private jet, this young man changed the life of this old widow by giving her a new home. One thing touched me when I saw this post. Can you see how that old woman (may be your mother) will look young when you start talking care of her just observe the two pics and you will see the difference. May God bless you young man for such a charity work. I know some heartless people will ignore this but remember one day...

source : http://loveandgizt..com/2017/10/nigerian-man-says-people-should-do-this.html

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by olaboo123: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove,over to you
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Unmhmm.. Its a good move. But haven't you heard of pay your self also, when you get your salary pay yourself, pay your tithe, pay the needies (widows and orphans), pay your family (parents and siblings), pay your wife, pay your children, infact pay your friends too that are in lack, one shouldn't be substituted for the other except its insufficient, you are not born by your self, so you shouldn't live for your self alone. Give what belongs to Ceaser to Ceaser and give what belongs to God to God.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Wonderful gesture. However, giving your tithe doesn't stop you from doing good to others, both are mandatory.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Good gesture.

May the good Lord Bless you abundantly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2017
It's well God knows best

2 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by mccoy47(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
(Matthew 25:40 KJV) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
A statement by Jesus himself.

Feeding, clothing, sheltering and helping the poor/needy IS GIVING TO GOD! Which is paying your tithe!

301 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by seedman(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Lolz tithe kee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Wow shocked

That's nice of him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by morikee: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
A
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by winternationals(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
ok Mr Lecturer, Mr Wiser than Bible and God combined together, God ask me to tell you that His ways are different from your own way , and Proverbs 21 vs 2 says Every way of a man is right in his own eyes

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by nairaman66(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Wonderful gesture. However, giving your tithe doesn't stop you from doing good to others, both are mandatory.

2 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by aktolly54(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2017
I don't interfere in church matters, let God be the judge

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by fvckme(f): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Well said

1 Like

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by 9japrof(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2017
the tithing arrangement done in the Old testament has ceased, it is no longer necessary.

anybody collecting tithing in this modern day is robbing you and more especially robbing God and would pay dearly in the last day for looting and deceit .

Pastors all over the world that collect tithes are rogues in church robes. QED

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by datola: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Matthew 25:35-40New King James Version (NKJV)

35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.

God bless the hands that give!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
In support 100%

There is no point giving more money to a billionaire while some people don't have hope for breakfast..

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Hmm! Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Just thinking about my future wives rite nw....hw she is running after boys while i am here single and bored.

Hw she must have aborted plenty belle with drugs

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by GrandMufti: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Even Jesus paid tithe

Matthew 17:24-27
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by UnknownT: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Tosinex:
Unmhmm.. Its a good move. But haven't you heard of pay your self also, when you get your salary pay yourself, pay your tithe, pay the needies (widows and orphans), pay your family (parents and siblings), pay your wife, pay your children, infact pay your friends too that are in lack, one shouldn't be substituted for the other except its insufficient, you are not born by your self, so you shouldn't live for your self alone. Give what belongs to Ceaser to Ceaser and give what belongs to God to God.
You funny oh! Even government never pay reach this level sef

11 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2017
What i always tell people.

8 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2017
There's d motherless babies
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by omocalabar(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2017
pastors will not be happy about this.,

7 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2017
Pay your tithe, give to widows, widowers, orphans, anyone in crisis.
You have the money, spend it

2 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2017
GrandMufti:
Even Jesus paid tithe
whatever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.. Isn't the same Lord who said that?

7 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by tellwisdom: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2017
I hope he wont go back and rent the house to the woman sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by adekennis(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Tosinex:

Wetin go come remain if u give everybody..lol

8 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2017
true talk
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by mccoy47(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Scatterscatter:
[s]Wonderful gesture. However, giving your tithe doesn't stop you from doing good to others, both are mandatory.[/s]

winternationals:
[s]ok Mr Lecturer, Mr Wiser than Bible and God combined together, God ask me to tell you that His ways are different from your own way , and Proverbs 21 vs 2 says Every way of a man is right in his own eyes[/s]

Ugoeze2016:
Pay your tithe

Giving to the NEEDY is PAYING YOUR TITHE!
(Matthew 25:40 KJV) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

A private jet owner is not "needy"

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Austema(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2017
T

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.